Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gaming Console or Game Collections?

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    36d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I'm pretty sure I still have every console that I grew up with! Which isn't a lot or much special, since my family couldn't afford too many consoles until I was older. Most of them were actually gifted/hand me downs from other family members or friends. I have two of the original Nintendo DS in blue (both with one broken hinge- but they still work! ) which were my family's first console, a clear/white Gameboy Advance gifted from my cousin, a black Gameboy Advance SP from a neighbor, a burgundy DSi XL, the Animal Crossing Nintendo 3DS, a Wii, the Switch, and a Nintendo 64 and Playstation gifted from a family friend. I didn't get the Playstation until a few years ago, and still don't have any games to play on it yet!

I also got the Hyperkin console that plays NES, SNES, and Genesis games, which has been really fun! Although I have to admit I haven't played it as much recently since they added the DKC games to the Nintendo Online membership, since those were the main games I would play on it!

I've been casually looking into getting a secondhand Nintendo DS Lite. My neighbor had one as a kid and I remember really liking the smooth feel to the buttons and the brighter screen. I mainly want one to play GBA games on but maybe it would get me back into DS games as well!
    Custom Userbar made by (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I used to own a Megadrive and SNES back in the day. They were my favourite consoles before I got into PS

Currently right now I have PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 & PS5 as well as an Xbox Series X (first Xbox!) I also have the regular Switch and the OLED version in white. My favourite joycons are the Skyward Sword ones I got last year

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue