Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gaming Console or Game Collections?

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    74d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m

Gaming Console or Game Collections?

Hey Guys!

Do you guys have any nifty consoles in your collections? Or just any nifty games in your collection?
    I collect consoles and recently got a gameboy color - Pokémon Center Edition with a backlit screen!

I’d love to see your collections or even just games you’ve collected over the years! If you have any of course. I love looking at electronics!

So please if you have any collections or even items you hope to own one day, please show them off!!
    UB Courtesy of: @Munna

Credit for the beautiful signature to: (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harvest Goddess For This Useful Post:

chii3d (08-20-2022),DarkSkies (08-20-2022),dustyc (08-21-2022),hearts (08-21-2022),Zenitsu (08-20-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I only have the consoles from my childhood because I never gave anything away: Nintendo classic, super nintendo, sega genesis, standard not colorful N64 (parents would not buy me the re-release with the clear colors!), Gamecube, GBA with the frosty clear pink, gameboy color with the clear purple.

I have some neat ones of the more recent consoles: the persona 3DS XL, Animal Crossing Switch (which like now I guess is not limited), animal crossing 3DS

I have a small game room set up with all the old consoles, though. They all still work and I got a little "switchboard" thing so you can switch between the AV inputs and play the console you like. I always wanted this so it was the first thing I set up when I moved out of my parents house.

Do you have any pictures of your new GBC? I've never seen one before!

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

dustyc (08-21-2022),♥ Harvest Goddess ♥ (08-20-2022),hearts (08-21-2022),Zenitsu (08-20-2022)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    74d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Oh my god that’s so beautiful! I love that! So when I was in my late teens and early twenties I moved out of my parents house and as a gift for my 21st birthday, my mom gifted me my n64 and GameCube she’d bought me when I was small! When I left that living situation they sold all my stuff so I’ve finally got a GameCube back. The n64 I got has sound issues so I’m thinking about buying another one - but it’s just a small dream at the moment.

So the full set up I have

The new Xbox
    Xbox series X
    Switch Oled
    Animal crossing switch
    Pokémon edition switch
    3 DS XL
    Wii U
    Gameboy Pocket
    Custom gameboy advance SP
    Custom gameboy advance

^those two have the custom IPS V2 screens so they toggle between 10 extra levels of brightness

The gameboy color has a new screen so it’s also backlit
    And then I have a custom gameboy advance coming that has a USB C charger rather than batteries because I’m going through them like crazy!

Lemme take a photo of it! I’ll attach some of the photos I have of the others as well!

The gameboy is the last photo! I’ll take a photo of the back and such as soon as I get up (I’m being lazy today)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harvest Goddess For This Useful Post:

chii3d (08-20-2022),dustyc (08-21-2022),hearts (08-21-2022),Zenitsu (08-20-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    430 times
    Time Online
    245d 4h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 51m
    I love your transparent custom Gameboy Advance SP! That's super cool, Harvest You guys have lots of great consoles.

The GameBoy Advance SP is my favourite console of all time. I have a couple of those bad boys laying around and lots of hacked rom cartridges. Mainly Pokémon and some other stuff.

Nothing else really console-wise. I have two PlayStation 4s and the very old Wii, but rarely play on them. They are pretty dusted up!
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

dustyc (08-21-2022),♥ Harvest Goddess ♥ (08-20-2022),hearts (08-21-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    @(you need an account to see links) Ahhh!! The backlit screen is everything. I remember having a small light attach to my SP and it drained the batteries like crazy but you couldn't see the screen without it. This setup is the ultimate. I love the new addition! You also have the Sailor Moon Vans!! I wanted these so badly but could not justify the price last month.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-21-2022),Zenitsu (08-20-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    551d 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    A lot of my old consoles are lost to time because my mom threw a bunch out after I left for college because she considered them junk, and then a couple more got lost with basement flooding during storms, rip. ;-;

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-21-2022),Zenitsu (08-20-2022)

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I once picked up the Eevee 3DS LL for $130. It was formerly a display unit in Japan before the shop owner put it online. Sadly my ex stole it but I do have pics I'll share when I dig them out. Planning on one day getting another but I'll never get a deal that good again.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raposa For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (08-20-2022),dustyc (08-21-2022),hearts (08-21-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Aww this is so amazing!! I unfortunately don't have any at the moment, my older brother used to get the consoles so I never worried about getting them until he took them away. Later I got some of those SNES many in one, even got the controls with my husband but I left everything before moving out (space issues at traveling).

I guess that with the computer and mobile adaptations influenced too. Gawd I so remember going to the store to buy a new ps control with my brother and being all "ohhhh" at the different colors and styles!!

@(you need an account to see links) that's terrible T_T

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-21-2022)

Pronouns
    any/all
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    19d 15h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    i really like the switch so im thinking about collecting it, though doing so doesnt make much sense since good ol' ninty has restrictions on how two consoles can be used by one person :/
    nonetheless right now i have the animal crossing switch and the swsh switch lite, and i think ill get the splatoon 3 switch after it comes out.

i would also really like to collect 3ds's since theyre not too expensive right now, at least the japanese ones.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Blissey For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-21-2022)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    74d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Venture View Post
    i really like the switch so im thinking about collecting it, though doing so doesnt make much sense since good ol' ninty has restrictions on how two consoles can be used by one person :/
    nonetheless right now i have the animal crossing switch and the swsh switch lite, and i think ill get the splatoon 3 switch after it comes out.

i would also really like to collect 3ds's since theyre not too expensive right now, at least the japanese ones.

Oh my gosh so yes. I totally support collecting switches!

I have 2 x of each of the Pokémon editions and 2x of the animal crossing editions
    One normal and one oled

I saw that Splatoon one and god so beautiful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    I once picked up the Eevee 3DS LL for $130. It was formerly a display unit in Japan before the shop owner put it online. Sadly my ex stole it but I do have pics I'll share when I dig them out. Planning on one day getting another but I'll never get a deal that good again.

Oh my gosh I’m so sorry. I can totally relate to the stealing - it’s so disheartening how disgusting people can be!!

Also side note on the 3DS collection, my roommate just gave me a pretty purple 3DS and god I love it!!!!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harvest Goddess For This Useful Post:

♥ Blissey ♥ (08-21-2022),hearts (08-21-2022),Raposa (08-23-2022)