Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp dedicated thread ♥

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

Decided to start a dedicated thread on a game that I've been playing for a few years now on and off. AC: PC on mobile (I play it on Android).
    It's such a cute, relaxing, adorable and creative little game that helps me destress whenever I need to take my mind off of things.
    Been playing it for a while now and it's pretty shocking to see that content wise, it's a colossus compared to it's sister titles (ACNL, ACNH) which shouldn't surprise me that much, with how in your face they are with microtransactions in this game, and how grindy events can get if you want absolutely every piece of free furniture they offer (which I'm not ashamed to say I love grinding for...), but still, it's quite shocking that the game has received constant support and updates over the years, notoriously overshadowing any other AC title at the current time.

Do you guys play it?
    If so, I think this would be a great place to help each other on gyroid reminders, flower pollination, bug farming and fishing tourney friendly competition!
    Also if you have any cute photos, do share them with the class, it's always cute seeing everyone's videos of their camps or setups of their caravans.

Here's some of mine!

(you need an account to see links)
    ~
    ~
    ~
    - ⚡ -
    Userbar by me

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dero For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (04-19-2023),Ice (03-15-2023)