Not sure if this would be the right section to post this or not but feel free to move it.

Has anyone attended/completed a coding boot camp that can answer a few questions?

Is it worth it to attend one? They seem pretty short (a couple months) and are usually pretty expensive (~10k usd which can't be covered by grants or student loans like school).
Do you feel like you actually learned what you needed to and didn't get rushed through it just because it's a 'boot camp'? Has it helped you get a job related to the field? Does it look good on an application? and Would you suggest the boot camp route over going to a long-term school if you're wanting to get coding jobs?

Thanks for any help. I looked into it a few years back when I first heard about coding boot camps but got busy with life and put it out of my head until a few days ago my best friend messaged me telling me she may be going to one which made me want to look into possibly trying to pursue that again as well. The one she may be attending is offered by a university, but I've also seen privately done boot camps as well. (not sure if private is as good or even counts?)