Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What browser-based games do you miss?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m

Cool What browser-based games do you miss?

Hi everyone Consider this a follow up to my last thread, (you need an account to see links).

I would love to know - what browser games do you miss playing? Whether it be from your childhood or otherwise. Try to stray from Neo games as there are a few topics about that.

Here are a few I have fond memories of...

I did not ever really LOVE Barbies... but the games were so fun! Taking care of Baby Krissy is forever in my memory This and Polly Pocket games!

There is absolutely no way I could forget MyScene fashion designer... to this day I wish I could play this game again. (I think I have played it recently on Wayback or something similar, but it is not the same experience as an adult x))

Poptropica was my shit. I remember playing it using my grandparent's computer (with dial up... even when dial up was not really a thing anymore). I tried to log in recently but could not remember the login...

WHIZZBALL. I loved some of the Discovery Kids games a lot, I do remember there was a game where you decorated a bedroom too, I cannot find that one right now.

Cyberchase Quest... THIS... GAME... RULED I miss Cyberchase. It is such a fun show.

Last but not least I will show...
    Eekoworld/Eekohouse/Eekocreature. The voice of the flying monkey creature is forever in my head.

I have a LOT more games I left out, but I will let you guys share yours and hopefully we will have some matches and a lot of reminiscing I also LOVED the Kids Next Door and Ed Edd n Eddy games on Cartoon Network... please share your favorite old browser based games and we can share memories!

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghast For This Useful Post:

Cookie Tray (08-18-2022),Zenitsu (08-24-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    For some absolutely wild reason every browser based game I played as a kid still exists in some capacity -

Runescape, Adventurequest, Neopets (although let's face it, it barely functions), habbo hotel, gaia online

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealisticError For This Useful Post:

Cookie Tray (08-18-2022),Ghast (08-12-2022)

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Pokémon Crater. I know it's still "technically" around, but the version I'm talking about was the one that was up and active around the time Gen 2 was just becoming a big thing. It is ultimately the best version of the site and was the most exciting one to play on the daily.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serebii For This Useful Post:

EnderTheory (08-24-2022),Ghast (08-12-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    There used to be a Dragons Megabloks browser game online where you'd play as a dragon and decimate bad guys, then you'd go through each level and kill each boss (some kind of creature lol) it was a fun flash game! I found it recently but was unable to play it because flash. Good times! Used to play it a lot as a kid.

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I was a bit of a hermit as a kid so I remember many, many places that have come and gone. Here are a few I'd give anything to see fully revived.

LPSO is currently being revived by a team of fans.

The edit was to add this site, which I had to take some time to remember the name of.

And with this link I'm gonna break some hearts (it's about games in general but it's still sad. : (you need an account to see links) .
    Last edited by Raposa; 08-18-2022 at 11:09 AM.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Definitely this one

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kibba For This Useful Post:

Cookie Tray (08-18-2022),♥ Juna ♥ (08-29-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    I miss monstersgame, which had also some Magic and Knights version. I'm still waiting for the mobile version.

It was fun though the downside is that is the type of game you must join early to the server to go up easier on ranks.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    He/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    DragonAdopters. It was another pet site but all the dragons you could choose were all animated for each stage of life and it had a pretty thriving community and IRC I was a lot in, sadly it shut down I think a decade ago. I know there's a website Pixpets which has some of the same artists but I really just miss having colors of so many different dragons! There's just something about bouncy pixel art that is just so nice.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 7h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    insaniquarium! immediately it had me at What If The Screen Was A Fishtank, and then all the lil fish were so cute

thank you for the gay rights peo ♥ @honeycomb ♥

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Neopets and Gaia Online (the good ol days versions) and then I vaguely remember being obsessed with a game on the Cartoon Network website it was an rpg type game where you got to play as different CN characters. I can't remember the name.