Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    14h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Wrong password + no e-mail access

Hello everyone.

I've been playing neopets for some years on a main account I've bought from someone else. Due to the security issues last weeks, I reset my password, but unfortunately I didn't save it on my computer (password manager), neither did I write it down somewhere. Yesterday I was playing and suddenly I got logged out. I tried to login, but then realised I've changed my password, but I don't remember it. Because I didn't create the account myself, the connected e-mail isn't mine, so sending a reset link for my password to the e-mail is useless. I do remember the birthday.

Is there any possibility I can get my account back? I sent a ticket to Neopets, but no answer yet ....

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    947 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Honestly you might be up the creek a bit, as these days I think TNT puts a lot of weight in at the very least being able to identify what email is on your account, even if you don't have access to it. Birthday is definitely good though so if you had any other info you could include especially NC receipts (code redeems or otherwise) you just want to compile everything you could possibly think of (when you adopted/created pets, neofriends, amount in bank acct, items in SDB etc) to hopefully overcome the fact you don't know the email. That being said their system is super backed up right now (even more so than usual) so it's a toss up on when you will get a response. You can always message them on twitter (burner acct is fine) or make a new acct/get a shell to post the ticket number on the highway to help board. Good luck!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    14h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks for your answer!

I tried to include as much information as I know in e-mail and already posted a message on the ticket board on the site. I will send them a message on Twitter too, thanks for the advice :-) I know it must be terribly busy there, I just hope I'll get an answer some time ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Glittertje For This Useful Post:

Ice (08-03-2022)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 3h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Your best option at the moment is to submit a ticket with as much information provided that you can remember from your account (pet info, equipment, first 5-10 avatars unlocked, SDB quantities, collections not visible to people, etc.)

Best of luck recovering your account!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Getwellsoon (08-03-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    14h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Update: i got my account back! I'm so so so happy!!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Glittertje For This Useful Post:

Fiore (08-08-2022),Hawking (08-06-2022),Ice (08-06-2022),kittyray (08-06-2022),Nightingale (08-06-2022),RealisticError (08-06-2022)