Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
Heads up, league!

We've got our draft time confirmed @ 7:30PM EST on Monday, August 29, which is next week.

Please don't forget to get the Sleeper app like last year. So far half the league is back in.

30 minutes before the draft at 7 PM, we will have a live draft order draw through the clraik Discord. Everyone is welcome to join and chat.

This draw is traditionally done much earlier, sometimes weeks or a month before the draft. Why did I choose to do it 30 minutes before the actual draft time? It's a busy time for a bunch of us so this makes it a little more convenient. And for any Fantasy vets, it makes it much less stressful.

Cheers, and good luck!

For any newbies (or lurkers) that might find this confusing and maybe a little intimidating, this is taken straight from Sleeper:

You'll be building your team during the draft. Plain and simple! This will be your team for the entire season that you'll have to maintain. Very much like a video game but powered by real life NFL games.

Unfortunately it will be 9:30am for me and I'm working at a coal power plant on the 29th (no internet ), is the autodraft still a thing?