DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    6d 22h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    too bad they cant just edit our usernames on the actual account instead have having to go through all this just to be glitched on transfer lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrSlowBro For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (04-08-2023),Zenitsu (03-25-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSlowBro View Post
    too bad they cant just edit our usernames on the actual account instead have having to go through all this just to be glitched on transfer lol
    Or even paying NC to change your username but I imagine that may be a problem in the spaghetti code

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (04-08-2023),Zenitsu (03-25-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Could you tell me if they ask for any ID document, in case of changing the username due to a dead name?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sallys For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (04-08-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    436 times
    Time Online
    250d 5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m
    Quote Originally Posted by sallys View Post
    Could you tell me if they ask for any ID document, in case of changing the username due to a dead name?
    No! She won't ask for any ID documentation for you to prove your name or information. If your name happens to be foreign, she might be unfamiliar with it and usually asks a little further to confirm your name with you. If she happens to ask further, you're very welcome to show her some sort of identification out of your own will to convince her. This could be a simple yearbook photo or a google search, but just telling her will work too. You might just need to explain it. I hope this helps! Good luck!
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

juliamps (12-06-2023),sallys (04-08-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13d 17h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    Thank you for the help! I've recently been approved for an username change and am currently cleaning my wardrobe as Alice asked for. One thing - if my pets are dressed up, do I need to remove their clothes and transfer them to sbd/inventory? Do paintbrush items (painted pet clothes such as rg/rb clothes and such) go or stay since they can't be removed from the closet?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to juliamps For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (01-09-2024)

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    436 times
    Time Online
    250d 5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m
    Quote Originally Posted by juliamps View Post
    Thank you for the help! I've recently been approved for an username change and am currently cleaning my wardrobe as Alice asked for. One thing - if my pets are dressed up, do I need to remove their clothes and transfer them to sbd/inventory? Do paintbrush items (painted pet clothes such as rg/rb clothes and such) go or stay since they can't be removed from the closet?
    Congrats on the username change approval! Regarding your pets' clothes, you can leave painted pet clothes in the closet since they can't be removed. They will be transferred! Regular NP pet clothes will stay on the pet and can be transferred like a normal pet transfer. Although they might not visually show up correctly on your new account, you'll find them on the pet if you update their custom in the closet. NC items can be tricky and may cause issues, as they're sent back to your closet, which could be either your old account's or your new account's closet. I recommend removing NC items from any custom and transferring them to the Safety Deposit Box or inventory in advance to avoid any issues. Happy wardrobe cleaning!
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

Buizel (01-09-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13d 17h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenitsu View Post
    Congrats on the username change approval! Regarding your pets' clothes, you can leave painted pet clothes in the closet since they can't be removed. They will be transferred! Regular NP pet clothes will stay on the pet and can be transferred like a normal pet transfer. Although they might not visually show up correctly on your new account, you'll find them on the pet if you update their custom in the closet. NC items can be tricky and may cause issues, as they're sent back to your closet, which could be either your old account's or your new account's closet. I recommend removing NC items from any custom and transferring them to the Safety Deposit Box or inventory in advance to avoid any issues. Happy wardrobe cleaning!
    Thanks! Alice actually answered my question via e-mail and told me I didn't need to change anything on my pets though they have NC items, I'm not sure how much I should trust her into that.
    She also said that among things that can't be transfered, "some avatars" was written in the list, but I don't know what avatars she may be talking about.
    My account is already created and ready to go, so now I'm just waiting on her, but I do have some anxiety now AHAHAHA