DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Is it possible to transfer the account to one that is already aged? Or does it have to be a new account? because giving up those food club gains is a huge loss.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (08-19-2022),Zenitsu (08-19-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    430 times
    Time Online
    244d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 51m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    Is it possible to transfer the account to one that is already aged? Or does it have to be a new account? because giving up those food club gains is a huge loss.
    Sadly, it has to be a newly created one. You can use an old side or anything. She will tell you to create a new one on the spot. :/
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

chii3d (08-19-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenitsu View Post
    Sadly, it has to be a newly created one. You can use an old side or anything. She will tell you to create a new one on the spot. :/
    Ugh, dumb. Thank you! Sucks because I believe I could be eligible for a transfer for sure. Something to think about.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (08-19-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    So this may make me look dumb, but oh well. I am looking to ask for a new username for my main. It contains a word Neopets has deemed inappropriate and I am tired of "censoring" it in boards and stuff. But I have done some sketch things with said account and I will probably have to unload some neopoints and items to other accounts so it doesn't look as bad. When I ask for a name change will they look into all that and be like "dang, no name change here, but a freeze will probably be good"? Should I just suck it up and keep this name, or should I be safe? I have not been smart about my wrongdoings. Though I am trying to do better about covering my tracks. For the record, they must not pay that much attention since I have never had any bad run ins with TNT or other players.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LoonyLuna For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (10-08-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    937 times
    Time Online
    116d 6h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by LBthequeen View Post
    So this may make me look dumb, but oh well. I am looking to ask for a new username for my main. It contains a word Neopets has deemed inappropriate and I am tired of "censoring" it in boards and stuff. But I have done some sketch things with said account and I will probably have to unload some neopoints and items to other accounts so it doesn't look as bad. When I ask for a name change will they look into all that and be like "dang, no name change here, but a freeze will probably be good"? Should I just suck it up and keep this name, or should I be safe? I have not been smart about my wrongdoings. Though I am trying to do better about covering my tracks. For the record, they must not pay that much attention since I have never had any bad run ins with TNT or other players.
    Afaik they don't look into your account history if you're on the hook for a new username due to inappropriateness. Tickets are honestly a very case by case situation and usually if something is not related to the ticket topic, they will have no reason to go digging elsewhere. If they agree to let you move to a new account they'll just say your pets/NP/NC items will be moved (but you should remove all items from your closet in case because stuff gets stuck there the most) but like 50/50 on whether or not they'll move your on hand NC. So be prepared to maybe cash out any on hand NC to dye pots or capsules etc. if they tell you they can't move it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (10-08-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Afaik they don't look into your account history if you're on the hook for a new username due to inappropriateness. Tickets are honestly a very case by case situation and usually if something is not related to the ticket topic, they will have no reason to go digging elsewhere. If they agree to let you move to a new account they'll just say your pets/NP/NC items will be moved (but you should remove all items from your closet in case because stuff gets stuck there the most) but like 50/50 on whether or not they'll move your on hand NC. So be prepared to maybe cash out any on hand NC to dye pots or capsules etc. if they tell you they can't move it.
    Thank you. The name is so 10 year old me. It will be nice to get rid of it. Plus I already have a new name picked out. I have a lot to do before asking.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LoonyLuna For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (10-08-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    430 times
    Time Online
    244d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 51m
    I would personally advise against trying the "Neopets deemed inappropriate word". A friend of mine had no luck, and I wasn't able to move mine either. They straight up told us that you can create an account yourself and move everything on your own...
    You might have a harder time! But this was 2 years ago. I haven't tried again, so I wouldn't know.

Could your current username pass as a name? If so, I would try that route first.
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenitsu View Post
    I would personally advise against trying the "Neopets deemed inappropriate word". A friend of mine had no luck, and I wasn't able to move mine either. They straight up told us that you can create an account yourself and move everything on your own...
    You might have a harder time! But this was 2 years ago. I haven't tried again, so I wouldn't know.

Could your current username pass as a name? If so, I would try that route first.
    Nope. Just words. I'm going to at least try. If they say no then it's whatever. I mostly want it changed because it annoys me to sensor it all the time. And I would prefer to not just abandon all my avvies and everything. I also have way to much NC to attempt to transfer it myself.

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    430 times
    Time Online
    244d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 51m
    Nope. Just words. I'm going to at least try. If they say no then it's whatever. I mostly want it changed because it annoys me to sensor it all the time. And I would prefer to not just abandon all my avvies and everything. I also have way to much NC to attempt to transfer it myself.
    Some random words could still pass as a name!

Same! I encourage you to try because you will essentially just lose those avies and shiny trophies. I really can't believe they have all those old filters still in place. It's way too annoying... It's such a valid reason too.. Please let us know how it goes! Best of luck. 🙏

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

LoonyLuna (10-08-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    430 times
    Time Online
    244d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 51m
    Bumping this up!

I updated some minor info and added some additional important key information about previously frozen accounts! Good luck! 🧊