Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IT'S MY CK 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY (BELATED)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    36d 2h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

IT'S MY CK 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY (BELATED)

i was taking a much needed vacation on the actual day of my DECADE LONG anniversary (27th july) but WOWEE it's been a trip hasn't it

in the past ten years on neopets......

- was acquired by jumpstart (in 2014)
    - the vandagyre was released (in 2014)
    - the 2012 data breach was announced (in 2016 lul)
    - the polka dot, candy, marble, steampunk, origami, toy, and oil paint paint brushes were released (in that order, starting in 2016)
    - 18 new avatars came out in 2018

along with some plots, some new games, activities, and etc etc

and on CK, we got the addition of AMAZING userbars that stretch far beyond the expectations of any other website thanks to the ingenuity and dedication of @(you need an account to see links) and our other spiffy coders, as well as the people who love to make custom userbars for others as well. love that u guys are out here making this place fun and funky FOR FREE because u love us. ily too

i haven't been active on neo for the ENTIRE time, but every incident where i've needed to know immediately what's been going on with the site, i've always come here first. i know this is a place with an unbiased wealth of knowledge and insider info curated mostly by people i trust and adore

i won't mention the users who have helped me out that are now banned for whatever reason, but i would just like to thank @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) for making this place better for literally anyone using it. we should all be so lucky to have users like this in our lives! and i love everyone that interacts with me as often as they do, be they liking my dumb meme posts or replying with genuine comments and feedback. i love u guys too let's be friends ;_;

big thank you as well to @(you need an account to see links) of course (i remember when your UN still had infamous in it ;D) for being forum dad and caring more about us than TNT ever has

anyway that's all i got catch y'all on the FLIP and if neo ever dies just know i'll be here. watching. waiting. lurking. memeing. crying

ps comment with your favorite happening from CK that you remember in the past 10 yrs OR what you will do on neopets if it's still around in 10 more years. i will be bare-knuckle boxing lord vexx over cellblock in VR for an avatar that says 'i bare-knuckle boxed lord vexx over cellblock in VR and all i got was this lousy avatar'

blessed by @Clefairy for a prosperous and eggy 2022
    and blessed by @honeycomb with snek on a string crowley ily

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Crowley For This Useful Post:

Aero (08-10-2022),Alister (08-09-2022),Cat Purrson (08-06-2022),Charmander (08-02-2022),chips (08-06-2022),cuddlypanda (08-02-2022),Da Plushee Boree (08-02-2022),Danny Phantom (08-09-2022),Dark_dragonz (08-06-2022),DarkSkies (08-06-2022),♥ Dita ♥ (08-02-2022),Gato (08-10-2022),Hollow (08-09-2022),j03 (08-02-2022),kittyray (08-02-2022),LibraryFaerie (08-09-2022),Lilac Tentacles (08-10-2022),nataurs (08-08-2022),Nattiee (08-06-2022),rallygou (08-04-2022),RicoBandito (08-03-2022),Sakuras (08-06-2022),Sephora (08-02-2022),Teakwood (08-08-2022),TsUNaMy WaVe (08-09-2022),Zenitsu (08-02-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 4h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    congrats on your 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chips For This Useful Post:

♥ Crowley ♥ (08-08-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    I think besides the obvious great feeling of a community that feels here, the different users sharing help or knowledge, my favorite event was the Valentine one.

I know I don't have many time here, I'm roughly 1 year but the february event was amazing for interaction with each others especially for users like me who didn't have many friends and had no idea how to approach without being feeling weird??

I've improved at that (I wanna believe lol) and I hope for next years to be able to meet more ppl better 💜 And getting my Ryu to visit others haha ofc!!

About Neo I just hope to finally finish my customs and petpages, getting more avvies? Who knows, but I do hope it would continue with a better security if possible.

Congratulations on your anniversary @(you need an account to see links), for a long journey and more!!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

♥ Crowley ♥ (08-08-2022),Da Plushee Boree (08-08-2022),kittyray (08-08-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    36d 2h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I think besides the obvious great feeling of a community that feels here, the different users sharing help or knowledge, my favorite event was the Valentine one.

I know I don't have many time here, I'm roughly 1 year but the february event was amazing for interaction with each others especially for users like me who didn't have many friends and had no idea how to approach without being feeling weird??

I've improved at that (I wanna believe lol) and I hope for next years to be able to meet more ppl better 💜 And getting my Ryu to visit others haha ofc!!

About Neo I just hope to finally finish my customs and petpages, getting more avvies? Who knows, but I do hope it would continue with a better security if possible.

Congratulations on your anniversary @(you need an account to see links), for a long journey and more!!
    the valentine's event was so cute and fun! not only for the userbar but it was actually really nice to be able to leave anonymous comments about users i appreciate without having to confront them directly about it because sometimes.... i am a weenie :') lol

ALSO I CONSIDER U A FRIEND LET'S BE FRIENDS BRO

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crowley For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (08-08-2022),kittyray (08-08-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
    the valentine's event was so cute and fun! not only for the userbar but it was actually really nice to be able to leave anonymous comments about users i appreciate without having to confront them directly about it because sometimes.... i am a weenie :') lol

ALSO I CONSIDER U A FRIEND LET'S BE FRIENDS BRO
    I know, it was easier to talk to others who you always wanted to throw a word but didn't know how to.

And ofc we're friends (we actually are ck friends lol), yeahhh mai freeendddd c'mon give me a hug

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

♥ Crowley ♥ (08-09-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    52d 16h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Oh damn, I missed my 10 year back in Feb haha.

Congrats on making it 10 years!

Thank you Hellraid <3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakwood For This Useful Post:

♥ Crowley ♥ (08-09-2022)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    29d 15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Happy happy happy anniversary! I am thankful to have met you! Your words are sweet!
    You are a delight to know and have made me laugh with your posts quite often. Keep doing you friend!
    userbar made by the talented lyrichord

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RicoBandito For This Useful Post:

♥ Crowley ♥ (08-09-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    36d 2h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Teakwood View Post
    Oh damn, I missed my 10 year back in Feb haha.

Congrats on making it 10 years!
    happy 10 to you too!! WE OLDIES HERE YEAHHHHHH

i actually had a neobot reminder for it that i set a month ago that i accidentally forgot about lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RicoBandito View Post
    Happy happy happy anniversary! I am thankful to have met you! Your words are sweet!
    You are a delight to know and have made me laugh with your posts quite often. Keep doing you friend!
    RICOBANDITO YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING RAY OF SUNSHINE I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE MET YOU AND WILDLY HONORED TO CALL YOU MY FRIEND!!!!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Crowley For This Useful Post:

RicoBandito (08-09-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 9h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    I'm late to reply (I thought I did!) but congrats on ten years! It's always wild realizing how long you've been part of different internet communities when the big numbers roll around!
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

♥ Crowley ♥ (08-09-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 7h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 16m
    ahhhhh TEN YEARS that's awesome, congrats! I feel........very much a newbie in compare xD

gosh even with only being here for two years it's hard picking a single favorite event. There's a commendable amount to choose from. I am going to go with the Ryu scene contest as my favorite, beating the cK Fantasy Football league last year and the NaNoWriMo writing event we did in 2020. But the Summer Art Challenge is bringing some tough competition too.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

♥ Crowley ♥ (08-09-2022)