DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Hey Danny welcome back, I'm sorry you have been through a lot, but I'm happy you came to say Hi and that there are others users coming here to answer ^^

I hope things will get better in time for you. I've been generally in a template point I guess, ups and downs, but trying to move forward too.

It's always a pleasure to play with the little ryus btw 💜

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Danny Phantom (08-03-2022)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    127 times
    Time Online
    51d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Ahh it's so good to hear from you again! 🥺💜 sorry to hear you've been through the wringer it seems, but we're always here for you no matter what! 🥰 I've had a lot of highs and lows myself lately but ah that's just life, I suppose? 😅
    Thank you, I'm happy to be back as well. ♥ This community is super amazing and I could never leave for too long, haha! Life hasn't been too kind lately but I'm starting to manage things a little bit better now. I hope everything is going well for you now, and that it stays that way. ♥

Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Hey, welcome back, good to see you around! Sorry to hear that things have been rough. <3
    Thanks, Kitty! ♥ I really missed you guys, I can't wait to start being active again. I saw that the Summer Art Challenge is back, I'm super hyped and hope I can take part in it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghast View Post
    Well hello! Welcome back, happy to see you again I am sorry to hear about what has been going on in life but I hope things are looking better now, take it all day by day and know we are all here to support you!
    Thank you very much, Ghast! I'm happy to be back as well. The continuous support and chill vibes from this community is truly something special, I missed it a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    Hello dear, welcome back. So happy you found your way back to us

I’m sorry to hear about everything, including your sister’s move. It’s heartwarming that you have such a good relationship with them but definitely a kick to the nether regions when such a staple in your life won’t be as available to you as before. When do you think you’ll be able to visit them?
    Hi Nattiee! I can't stay away for too long, haha! This amazing community always has a way of bringing me right back in.
    Yeah, I feel really lucky to have such a good relationship with my sister, especially seeing how many siblings out there pretty much hate each other and lose touch in adulthood. I might be able to go there in March 2023, after I present my project and officially have my MSc title. I'm not 100% certain yet as I'll start working towards my PhD experiment right after and I'm not sure if I'll have any breaks per se, I need to sit down and talk this through with my professor.
    Amazing userbar by the talented (you need an account to see links)

P O L T E R G E I S T

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danny Phantom For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (08-08-2022),Ice (08-03-2022),kittyray (08-03-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    welcome back, sorry to hear about all the health issues. Hopefully you'll feel much better soon!

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hellraid For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    127 times
    Time Online
    51d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Ended up deciding to break the post in two, otherwise I'd be super long! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kibba View Post
    Awww!

Glad you are better now and back to cK
    Everything gets better

I'm not an oldie here but I've been having tons of fun here! There's the Summer Art Challenge and a bunch new Userbars
    Thanks! There's a lot of fun events here indeed, I'll have to check the new UBs I missed in the meantime!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Hey Danny welcome back, I'm sorry you have been through a lot, but I'm happy you came to say Hi and that there are others users coming here to answer ^^

I hope things will get better in time for you. I've been generally in a template point I guess, ups and downs, but trying to move forward too.

It's always a pleasure to play with the little ryus btw 💜
    Thank you for the warm welcome! ♥

Things did get a little better, so I have the energy to be a little more social now, haha! I hope life treats you nicely and that you're able to move forward as well.

Ahh thank you for helping with my boy! I was so happy to see he was still around every time I came to check, I'm very grateful!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hellraid View Post
    welcome back, sorry to hear about all the health issues. Hopefully you'll feel much better soon!
    Thanks! My health has been having ups and downs bc of my digestive system, but right now I'm finally a bit more stable and on meds that seem to be working. Thank you for the kind wishes!

P O L T E R G E I S T

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Danny Phantom For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (08-08-2022),DarkSkies (08-03-2022),hellraid (08-03-2022),Kibba (08-03-2022)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Welcome back, @(you need an account to see links)

I hope everything is going well on your end now and that nothing has been too pressing on your life. Remember, through every dark night, there's a bright day after. (my fav. Tupac quote)

It's really nice to see how warmly the community is welcoming you.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

10. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    127 times
    Time Online
    51d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome back, @(you need an account to see links)

I hope everything is going well on your end now and that nothing has been too pressing on your life. Remember, through every dark night, there's a bright day after. (my fav. Tupac quote)

It's really nice to see how warmly the community is welcoming you.
    Thanks a lot, Joe! It's slowly starting to get better, I hope eventually things will be good again. That's a really awesome quote, and also very true. Even though I've been going through a lot, I've got achieving my MSc soon and amazing friends around me to help me keep my head up. This community is always very amazing, I'm super thankful to cK for providing such a positive environment to be at!

P O L T E R G E I S T

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danny Phantom For This Useful Post:

j03 (08-03-2022),kittyray (08-03-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    OH THAT REMINDS ME!!
    I miss seeing/hearing about your cool ... growths? Your project & the spores and stuff! Can you give us (me) and update ... with pics?
    How's your course going by the way? March 2023 is right around the corner - Are you on track to get your Masters then?

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    127 times
    Time Online
    51d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    OH THAT REMINDS ME!!
    I miss seeing/hearing about your cool ... growths? Your project & the spores and stuff! Can you give us (me) and update ... with pics?
    How's your course going by the way? March 2023 is right around the corner - Are you on track to get your Masters then?
    Hahah your wish is my command! I'll send you a PM with all the juicy stuff, I found some cool things on the past months!
    It's pretty tough, not gonna lie. I'm actually writing the article related to my project right now, I'm supposed to have a meeting with my professor to discuss it tomorrow morning. I *think* everything will work out just fine but I do have a huge problem with scientific writing, it's super hard. x_x Hopefully I'll manage to submit my full thesis on time!

P O L T E R G E I S T

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny Phantom For This Useful Post:

Nattiee (08-03-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    127d 13h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 20m
    Danny Phantom! I'm so happy to see you again. You are resilient for overcoming all those hardships. I know you are capable of achieving anything and you'll have your masters before you know it. I remember you were testing to get into this program one year ago so time flies by!

I played the Altador Cup legitimately on my main account for hours every day in June because I'm a crazy person. Then it took me 2 weeks in July to recover all my energy. I am privileged and fortunate to be able to waste so much time on Neopets, so I will say I'm doing well! Oh and I got promoted at work so that's good.

Chanel the Ryugotchi by (you need an account to see links)
    yassified-o-lantern by (you need an account to see links)
    Userbar by (you need an account to see links)

Chanel was hatched 11/15/2020

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephora For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (08-08-2022)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    127 times
    Time Online
    51d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephora View Post
    Danny Phantom! I'm so happy to see you again. You are resilient for overcoming all those hardships. I know you are capable of achieving anything and you'll have your masters before you know it. I remember you were testing to get into this program one year ago so time flies by!

I played the Altador Cup legitimately on my main account for hours every day in June because I'm a crazy person. Then it took me 2 weeks in July to recover all my energy. I am privileged and fortunate to be able to waste so much time on Neopets, so I will say I'm doing well! Oh and I got promoted at work so that's good.
    I'm happy to see you again, Sephora! ♥ Yeah, it's been a wild ride and we're already close to the end. Time is weird.

OMG WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF. I played whenever I could on my second main but no way I went for AS ranking, I got super frustrated with how glitchy it was. I'm happy that you got a promotion! How's it going? Are your new responsibilities less stressful and more rewarding professionaly? I hope that's the case. ♥

P O L T E R G E I S T

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danny Phantom For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (08-08-2022),Sephora (08-08-2022)