Mentioned
    127 times
    Time Online
    51d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

Long time no see, cK!

Hey again, everyone.

I've been MIA for the past few months due to a lot of issues irl, varying from health issues, to stress and trauma resurfacing, to having my sister (we're very close) move from the country. Everything really took a toll on me and I just broke down for some time. I won't get too much into it otherwise this post will be gigantic, lol. I logged in for a couple minutes every now and then to see if my Ryu was still alive (thank you very much to the people who took care of Poltergeist). I really love this community and all it stands for, so I'm glad to finally be back! Y'all mean a lot to me and I would love to know how you're doing, and how the past months have been treating you.
    Amazing userbar by the talented (you need an account to see links)

P O L T E R G E I S T

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Danny Phantom For This Useful Post:

Alister (08-03-2022),♥ bottledwater ♥ (08-03-2022),Cat Purrson (08-02-2022),Cinnamoroll (08-03-2022),Da Plushee Boree (08-08-2022),dustyc (08-02-2022),Ice (08-02-2022),Menine (08-03-2022),Nattiee (08-02-2022),Orbit (08-03-2022),oventoast (08-02-2022),Sephora (08-03-2022),Zenitsu (08-03-2022)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Welcome back! It's always good to take some time off and just cope or self reflect. I totally understand how you feel about your sister leaving the country. My little sister is married to someone in the Navy and will be moving to Guam for 3 years and she is like my best friend. It's good to have you back, though! We love and missed you! ♥

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

Danny Phantom (08-02-2022)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    127 times
    Time Online
    51d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Purrson View Post
    Welcome back! It's always good to take some time off and just cope or self reflect. I totally understand how you feel about your sister leaving the country. My little sister is married to someone in the Navy and will be moving to Guam for 3 years and she is like my best friend. It's good to have you back, though! We love and missed you! ♥
    Ahh I'm sorry to hear about your sister, do you think it'll be possible to visit her at least a few times a year in this meantime? That's exactly how I feel - she's also my best friend, she moved w/ my niece and brother-in-law as he is a pilot and got hired in another country. I'm really happy for them, but I miss her a lot and it really gets to me when I'm not feeling well.

P O L T E R G E I S T

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Phantom View Post
    Ahh I'm sorry to hear about your sister, do you think it'll be possible to visit her at least a few times a year in this meantime? That's exactly how I feel - she's also my best friend, she moved w/ my niece and brother-in-law as he is a pilot and got hired in another country. I'm really happy for them, but I miss her a lot and it really gets to me when I'm not feeling well.
    I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it multiple times throughout the year but I definitely plan to visit her at least once! It's a 15 hour time difference between us so even picking up the phone to call will be one of those things that will have to be planned ahead of time which I am not used to lol. We talk on the phone every day so it will be super hard. I have 2 nephews that I also won't be seeing for a while which really sucks. I'm hoping the distance between you and your sister isn't too far and that you'll be able to visit soon!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    127 times
    Time Online
    51d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Purrson View Post
    I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it multiple times throughout the year but I definitely plan to visit her at least once! It's a 15 hour time difference between us so even picking up the phone to call will be one of those things that will have to be planned ahead of time which I am not used to lol. We talk on the phone every day so it will be super hard. I have 2 nephews that I also won't be seeing for a while which really sucks. I'm hoping the distance between you and your sister isn't too far and that you'll be able to visit soon!
    Ahh I hope that you can stay for a while when you do visit, and spend as much time as you can with her there! I'm guessing it won't be an easy process, but I'm sure the 3 years will go by super fast! (I'm still not over that it's 2022 yet, I'm stuck in 2016 lol)
    Our difference isn't that far, I'm 2h ahead of her and the flight is only 6h long; my brother-in-law being a pilot also makes it easier to travel back and forth, since me and my family don't have to pay for the actual tickets per se, just the airport fees - that'll allow me to visit her a couple times a year at least! ♥

P O L T E R G E I S T

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny Phantom For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (08-02-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    945 times
    Time Online
    116d 17h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Ahh it's so good to hear from you again! 🥺💜 sorry to hear you've been through the wringer it seems, but we're always here for you no matter what! 🥰 I've had a lot of highs and lows myself lately but ah that's just life, I suppose? 😅

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (08-08-2022),Danny Phantom (08-03-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Hey, welcome back, good to see you around! Sorry to hear that things have been rough. <3
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Danny Phantom (08-03-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Well hello! Welcome back, happy to see you again I am sorry to hear about what has been going on in life but I hope things are looking better now, take it all day by day and know we are all here to support you!

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghast For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hello dear, welcome back. So happy you found your way back to us

I’m sorry to hear about everything, including your sister’s move. It’s heartwarming that you have such a good relationship with them but definitely a kick to the nether regions when such a staple in your life won’t be as available to you as before. When do you think you’ll be able to visit them?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Awww!

Glad you are better now and back to cK
    Everything gets better

I'm not an oldie here but I've been having tons of fun here! There's the Summer Art Challenge and a bunch new Userbars

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi
    (you need an account to see links)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kibba For This Useful Post: