DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    just as I was about to try for some game avatars guess it'd be a bad idea to score send right now too

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by RealisticError View Post
    just as I was about to try for some game avatars guess it'd be a bad idea to score send right now too
    I personally would avoid it for now, but I'm curious if the scores would even send? I don't know how that gets processed server side.

I saw that ruffle script posted to facebook and figured it came from here. I'm not going to try it because I cannot be bothered to set it up.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    I personally would avoid it for now, but I'm curious if the scores would even send? I don't know how that gets processed server side.

I saw that ruffle script posted to facebook and figured it came from here. I'm not going to try it because I cannot be bothered to set it up.
    As far as I understand it sends directly to the server and would skip the protocol that's having issues, but I'm not 100% sure

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    45d 21h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by RealisticError View Post
    As far as I understand it sends directly to the server and would skip the protocol that's having issues, but I'm not 100% sure
    Has anyone gotten Cheat Engine/AoB to work with the ruffle fix?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I can confirm that the Ruffle script fixes the score sending issues, which will likely linger for a long time.

juvian on GitHub made a simple (you need an account to see links) that you can copy/paste into a new Tampermonkey script entry. From there, it should send with no issues, even though you'll likely still see broken text and NaN values. The one recommendation is that right before hitting the Send Score button in your game, open a new tab for Neopets, and make sure you are still signed in on the site. I've had some trophy-winning scores die because I hit submit and found out the site signed me out randomly.