27/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokon View Post
    The ID thing is incredibly confusing, especially since TNT claims they don't store your payment information. If they did, I could understand why that could potentially be a valid form of verification, but they don't, so...?

The only thing I can think of is they're using the potential of needing an ID to verify as a deterrent. Maybe they think people are less likely to try and jack an account from another player if they're asked for their ID? And that someone who really really wants their account back will submit it as proof no matter what.
    Yeah I'm hoping I can just bombard them with other proof that I wouldn't have unless I had access to the account before this.

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

Gyaoo!
    Pronouns
    【she ⚡ her】
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    334 times
    Time Online
    52d 15h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    I honestly wouldn't know how to manage photoshopping an ID to match the account. I'm hoping I can find another option.
    I'm sure one of your fellow cKers would be happy to help, if its something you wanted. It only has to be similar to your account name used, not exact, so you wouldn't have to give anyone here your real name either

The ID thing is absolutely fucking stupid because anyone can make a fake ID, especially if it only needs name or DOB

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Zenitsu and Greyfaerie for my siggy UBs respectively!
    Thank you Hollow for the vector art!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zapdos For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (08-09-2022),Jackalope (08-09-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    418 times
    Time Online
    84d 19h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapdos View Post
    I'm sure one of your fellow cKers would be happy to help, if its something you wanted. It only has to be similar to your account name used, not exact, so you wouldn't have to give anyone here your real name either

The ID thing is absolutely fucking stupid because anyone can make a fake ID, especially if it only needs name or DOB
    This @(you need an account to see links) in case you run out of options you can request for someone's help, there is many skillful designers here and even if it's just editing some little things like name, zip or photo maybe there is a simpler program or app that could detect layers for edition.

But you know, you can also wait and try your shot later with Alice since staff tend to change answers from time to time

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (08-09-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) Thank you so much. Fortunately they took my "fuck no" in stride and just gave me the account back without an ID after I pointed out that security breach caused loss of account doesn't leave me jumping at the opportunity to hand over my government issued information redacted or not.

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

Aero (08-09-2022),♥ bottledwater ♥ (08-09-2022),DarkSkies (08-09-2022),♥ Dita ♥ (08-09-2022),dustyc (08-09-2022),Gotch (08-10-2022),Ice (08-09-2022),j03 (08-14-2022),Ked (08-12-2022),kittyray (08-09-2022),oventoast (08-09-2022),Zapdos (08-10-2022)

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I should have listened to the guides that told me to buy NC.

With all the reluctance in the world I'm not making that mistake again.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Raposa For This Useful Post:

oventoast (08-15-2022)