78/0
    Mentioned
    688 times
    Time Online
    155d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Danie View Post
    Hi everyone! I am Danie and I am new. I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

I am 27 years old and live in USA in New England. My favorite season is Fall and my favorite holidays are in the -ber months! October is my favorite month, because Halloween is the best. I love going to Salem and going to museums and visiting the shops there! I have a golden retriever named Reilly. I enjoy babysitting and hanging out with my friends. ♡ I enjoy reading, writing, listening to podcasts and audio books, spending my days on Neo or gaming, and arts and crafts.
    Music is definitely one of my favorite coping mechanisms. My favorite music genre is pop punk, but I have a very eclectic music taste! ^-^

I am always open to book, podcast, and music rec's! ♡

On neo, I enjoy talking to my guildies, collecting things for a gallery (I am going back to my Autumn/Halloween themed gallery), customization, account improvement, trading NC, and chatting in general!

I am a Taurus - Leo - Leo and I am an ENFP so I love chatting and making new friends! ♡
    Hey hey fellow Taurus! Welcome to clraik Danie! Thanks for the lovely introduction! I am also a fall fan, closely after summer. Love me some PSL and the weather at that time of yeah is just perfection. I would love to go to Salem and dive into all of that dark history that is out there!

I am personally a True Crime podcast lover and in the music thread we do have a thread for podcast suggestions (you need an account to see links). Feel free to check it out and also add your suggestions! I'm also always looking for more suggestions.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Hi Danie, welcome to cK!

Fall is my favorite season as well! It's such a gorgeous season, it always drops within my ideal temperature range, and the seasonal snacks are always delicious. Halloween is super awesome, too! I'm glad that I can finally have fun and celebrate it again with friends/loved ones now that I am out of college.

What games/game genres do you like to play outside of Neo?

Pop punk is a nice genre, I know I have quite a few songs from bands within that category on my Spotify playlist

Garfunkle the Ryu
    Thank you honeycomb for the wonderful Garf!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Danie View Post
    Hi everyone! I am Danie and I am new. I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

I am 27 years old and live in USA in New England. My favorite season is Fall and my favorite holidays are in the -ber months! October is my favorite month, because Halloween is the best. I love going to Salem and going to museums and visiting the shops there! I have a golden retriever named Reilly. I enjoy babysitting and hanging out with my friends. ♡ I enjoy reading, writing, listening to podcasts and audio books, spending my days on Neo or gaming, and arts and crafts.
    Music is definitely one of my favorite coping mechanisms. My favorite music genre is pop punk, but I have a very eclectic music taste! ^-^

I am always open to book, podcast, and music rec's! ♡

On neo, I enjoy talking to my guildies, collecting things for a gallery (I am going back to my Autumn/Halloween themed gallery), customization, account improvement, trading NC, and chatting in general!

I am a Taurus - Leo - Leo and I am an ENFP so I love chatting and making new friends! ♡
    Welcome to clraik, Danie! Thanks so much for introducing yourself!

What types of books/podcasts are you into? Music? Based on all of your interests mentioned, you'll fit in quite well with the community here.

Do you also collect avatars on Neopets? There are so many different types of Neopians here. I'm also into collecting (avatars/trophies) and just aiming for different site achievements We have so much content for Neo, just check around through the Neopets category.

See you around ~
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hi Danie, welcome!

Bath & Body Works recently released their Halloween scents! Do you decorate for Halloween? What's your favourite thing about it?
    I've always wanted to check out Salem. Will you be going this year?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    127d 13h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 20m
    Hi Danie, welcome to cK! October is my favorite month too and I also love Halloween.
    Are you into fashion in real life? I've found that a lot of NCCers like dressing up in real life too.
    You might enjoy shopping for NC in the cK trading section. You can buy pops and rare NC items from other people with Paypal. If you're ever struggling to trade for your wishes, it is usually much easier to directly buy them from sellers on here.

Chanel the Ryugotchi by (you need an account to see links)
    yassified-o-lantern by (you need an account to see links)
    Userbar by (you need an account to see links)

Chanel was hatched 11/15/2020

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey Danie, welcome to ck!
    If you feel up for it, I'd love to see a picture of your doggo!
    Hope to see you around the forums~

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!