Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Danie here! ♡

Hi everyone! I am Danie and I am new. I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

I am 27 years old and live in USA in New England. My favorite season is Fall and my favorite holidays are in the -ber months! October is my favorite month, because Halloween is the best. I love going to Salem and going to museums and visiting the shops there! I have a golden retriever named Reilly. I enjoy babysitting and hanging out with my friends. ♡ I enjoy reading, writing, listening to podcasts and audio books, spending my days on Neo or gaming, and arts and crafts.
    Music is definitely one of my favorite coping mechanisms. My favorite music genre is pop punk, but I have a very eclectic music taste! ^-^

I am always open to book, podcast, and music rec's! ♡

On neo, I enjoy talking to my guildies, collecting things for a gallery (I am going back to my Autumn/Halloween themed gallery), customization, account improvement, trading NC, and chatting in general!

I am a Taurus - Leo - Leo and I am an ENFP so I love chatting and making new friends! ♡
    Last edited by Bat; 08-01-2022 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Removed broken image link.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danie For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (08-01-2022),EnderTheory (08-01-2022)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Hello and welcome, Danie~ We're happy to have you! What brought you here to clraik?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Hey Danie, welcome to cK! Golden retrievers are such amazing doggos ;u; I've never been a fan of the 'ber months but I've started to appreciate October a little more now c: Halloween is deffo one of the best holidays tho!

Hope to see you more around the forums!

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Welcome, hope you like it here

thank you Hollow for the amazing Gengar art piece

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Danie View Post
    Hi everyone! I am Danie and I am new. I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

I am 27 years old and live in USA in New England. My favorite season is Fall and my favorite holidays are in the -ber months! October is my favorite month, because Halloween is the best. I love going to Salem and going to museums and visiting the shops there! I have a golden retriever named Reilly. I enjoy babysitting and hanging out with my friends. ♡ I enjoy reading, writing, listening to podcasts and audio books, spending my days on Neo or gaming, and arts and crafts.
    Music is definitely one of my favorite coping mechanisms. My favorite music genre is pop punk, but I have a very eclectic music taste! ^-^

On neo, I enjoy talking to my guildies, collecting things for a gallery (I am going back to my Autumn/Halloween themed gallery), customization, account improvement, trading NC, and chatting in general!

I am a Taurus - Leo - Leo and I am an ENFP so I love chatting and making new friends! ♡
    Omg hi!!! I am also a Taurus, I love fall and everything spooky and Halloween related! I also like pop punk and related emo-esque genres of music. You sound like my kind of people. I like it!
    Welcome to the forum! Stick around and participate in conversation and events! We have an art challenge starting soon, and run tons of other things throughout the year! We also have cute little Ryugotchi pets, which are like Tamagotchis Check the Ryugotchi section for more if you’d like!

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m

Hey there Danie! Welcome to Ck!
    I also love pop punk, what are your favourite songs/bands?

And also, how old is Reilly? I love goldens!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    87d 12h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m

Hi Danie. You sound so cool. I also have a golden retriever, she is called Jana. Does Reilly also LOVE water. If we throw out Jana's swimming pool she will just splash with her paws in her waterbowl till there is a pool for her to lay in. Or she would find a mudpool and be all brown and dirty.

You will love the music section on here.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    245 times
    Time Online
    27d 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Hi!
    Welcome to Clraik I hope you are having a fantastic day as well!

We here like to help each other, play games, sell stuff and collect Userbars

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Welcome to the family!, hope you have fun here.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Hi Danie welcome to the community!! I love dogs too haha (many pet lovers here!), do you have any picture of them to show us those little rascals? 💜

You sure have a lot to talk about, hope to see you around the forum don't be shy

Also I agree with @(you need an account to see links), you gotta check the (you need an account to see links)

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3