Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite TikTok accounts or video types?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m

Cool What are your favorite TikTok accounts or video types?

(I hope this section is okay, please move it mods if I posted in the wrong spot I was not sure where to go...)

This may sound silly, I know a lot of people avoid Tiktok with all things considered, but I am curious - who are your favorite creators/accounts? If not accounts, then what sort of videos do you consume on there? Humor, DIY, storytimes, reviews?

I am REALLY picky about who I follow... I do not really check the following tab, just my for you page, but there are some who stick out (and I follow them as a result). Most of what I consume is before bed anyway.

I love both pinuppixie and jasminechiswell, if you don't know these two by name they both follow a Marilyn-Monroe ESQUE aesthetic, but both have their own completely different personalities. Bianca (pinuppixie) is especially fun, I like her attitude towards things

I recently found blackhairedbrat who LOVES 2000s style (think Baby Phat, Juicy, leopard and zebra, bling, etc) and I love watching her shop with me videos. It is nostalgic for me and she is very charismatic.

I also love to watch tybridgwater, again if he is not someone you recognize by name he is the "Alright let's (see?) this food" Canadian guy who reacts to people's food tutorials, and goes out and tries and reviews foods himself. I usually do not like commentary videos but his are funny to me.

A last person of note is heir.of.atticus, I just really like his style and vibe. Most of his videos are without his speaking voice and just show his outfits and the like.

Past that, I suppose certain other TikTokers don't really "stick out" to me in a sense, but I love to watch DIY/food plating/organizational videos - ESPECIALLY restock videos where people are reorganizing their homes.

What about you? Who/what do you like on Tiktok? Please do not feel embarassed - I think a lot of people feel worried to talk about Tiktok as they feel it might be seen by others as a "kid thing" or mindless entertainment, but if you weed out some of the videos I think there are things to be enjoyed and learned from as well

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghast For This Useful Post:

♥ pillowfighter ♥ (08-01-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    I watch a lot of videos that have stafford shire terriers/"pitties". Also a lot of cat videos LMAO. I also get a lot of random meme content, grown up 2000s emo kid content, uuhhhhh what else... ooo I also love the "what's inside that rock?"! I can't escape a lot of the remixes that pop up too. Right now its Chrissy Wake Up and "insert cash or select payment type" ones.

I don't really have any like, favourite creators really. I'm often on very specific, niche sides of tiktok. Just ask @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) or @(you need an account to see links). They can attest to what my fyp is like

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Buizel (07-31-2022),Cat Purrson (08-01-2022),Ghast (07-31-2022),♥ honeycomb ♥ (08-01-2022),♥ pillowfighter ♥ (08-01-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    I watch a lot of videos that have stafford shire terriers/"pitties". Also a lot of cat videos LMAO. I also get a lot of random meme content, grown up 2000s emo kid content, uuhhhhh what else... ooo I also love the "what's inside that rock?"! I can't escape a lot of the remixes that pop up too. Right now its Chrissy Wake Up and "insert cash or select payment type" ones.

I don't really have any like, favourite creators really. I'm often on very specific, niche sides of tiktok. Just ask @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) or @(you need an account to see links). They can attest to what my fyp is like
    I definitely know the Chrissy Wake Up and bagging area audios! Are whats inside that rock videos like the "guess the color of the slime" or is that different? It is so crazy to me how many different sides of Tiktok there are!!

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghast View Post
    I definitely know the Chrissy Wake Up and bagging area audios! Are whats inside that rock videos like the "guess the color of the slime" or is that different? It is so crazy to me how many different sides of Tiktok there are!!

I'm also on ADHD/austism late diagnosis tiktok because yeah haha. I've been on/am on sooo many sides of tiktok, its unreal

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Ghast (07-31-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    937 times
    Time Online
    116d 6h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I don't know how to link their tiktok because I don't actually have it and exclusively seem to watch tiktok content reposted to YT (or FB, but that's usually not by the actual creators) but Stanzi is like the funniest fucking person to me omg if you know you know some of their shit is just too hilarious even my husband thinks so 😂😂

I don't like tiktok on principle and am an angry old boomer so most of the content does come off as very annoying/juvenile but there are definitely some gems I see now and then - the guy's name is eluding me but I've seen a few videos from a guy who just does really wholesome and uplifting/inspiring rant/story thingies and he has really big hair maybe?? And talks about art/creating 😅

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Ghast (07-31-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m

I'm also on ADHD/austism late diagnosis tiktok because yeah haha. I've been on/am on sooo many sides of tiktok, its unreal
    Oh this is a really cool series, thank you for sharing it! I have a huge array of "sides" of Tiktok on my FYP, too! I think the people I listed as my following do not really show the full scope of it but it is definitely interesting scrolling through my FYP... admittedly in recent times I have been going through some things IRL and I noticed that a lot of the tarot readings/"if you see this video" things are popping up so I try to avoid them (so as not to get my hopes up) and to return my FYP to my "normal" x)

Anyway, I will have to check out the rocks, thank you for sharing! On a similar note of the stones/rocks, I like to see the videos where people reply to order requests and show what sort of crystals they are packing for a large crystal order Those are neat. SO many pretty stones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    I don't know how to link their tiktok because I don't actually have it and exclusively seem to watch tiktok content reposted to YT (or FB, but that's usually not by the actual creators) but Stanzi is like the funniest fucking person to me omg if you know you know some of their shit is just too hilarious even my husband thinks so 😂😂

I don't like tiktok on principle and am an angry old boomer so most of the content does come off as very annoying/juvenile but there are definitely some gems I see now and then - the guy's name is eluding me but I've seen a few videos from a guy who just does really wholesome and uplifting/inspiring rant/story thingies and he has really big hair maybe?? And talks about art/creating 😅
    I think I have seen Stanzi once or twice! I am not sure about the second person you mentioned but I ams ure I have seen them. I definitely had the same outlook on Tiktok an d thought it was stupid/annoying, but it definitely improves in my opinion as you watch more videos. I think the algorithm pays attention to what you spend time watching as opposed to what you scroll past - I do not really get the annoying 'millenial/stupid/childush' humor on my Tiktok because I purposely ignore it. It definitely takes some weeding out if you have the patience, but it improves quickly in my opinion

thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghast For This Useful Post:

Ice (07-31-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    245 times
    Time Online
    27d 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    It's (you need an account to see links) for me 🤣😂 I REAAAAAALLY LOVE all the reactions, dances, edits and battles there.

GO THERE NOWWWWWW You'll die xD

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kibba For This Useful Post:

Ghast (07-31-2022)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    704 times
    Time Online
    349d 15h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 10m

I can attest that @(you need an account to see links) has been sending me tic toks that have been slaying me haha

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Ghast (07-31-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Oh no time to expose my awful sense of humor.

darklizard, tannertan36 , mikeyyk88 , leigh_mcnasty, bartoszkowalczyk17, starzyy and there’s so many more that just kinda pop up that I can’t find right now. I also follow a lot of cooking/baking tik tok accounts, plenty of anime accounts and of course, tons of capybara or cat accounts.
    For the most part though I just find random broken humor stuff that makes me laugh so hard I wake the house up.
    On tonight’s episode: (you need an account to see links)
    I have literally been laughing at this for a good 20 minutes.

pancake the ryu

thank you honeycomb for the pancake doodle and hearts for the sleepy pumpkin!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    669 times
    Time Online
    210d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 31m
    For super cute and fun Golden Retriever content I love Tucker Budzyn. (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)

Simply pAWdorable.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

♥ pillowfighter ♥ (08-01-2022)