Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite TikTok accounts or video types?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    my absolute favourite tiktok is veronicaandthebabyboo, it's 2 cats owned by a woman in her 40s with long running series and memes, it's one of those the owner makes up personalities and voices for the animals tiktoks...I'm even a patron of theirs

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    While I have heard about TikTok from long time ago the truth is that I never made an account, to me it was like "The app for kids to edit their photos as ppl with ear dogs".

So of course I had no interest and didn't make a deeper research, I'm not into many social media. Though lately while seeing some filtered videos on FB I realized I was wrong and that it was like another streaming platform with different choices.

Still have no account, I just sometimes go to FB watch and look some funny videos of @esen_alva when I just wanna laugh. I know I've seen other videos but this is just the one I came to look for.

I'm with @(you need an account to see links) on this one except I'm not angry haha. Who knows, I may cave in and create an acc one of these days

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Ice (08-01-2022)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    101d 21h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    I watch a lot of videos that have stafford shire terriers/"pitties". Also a lot of cat videos LMAO. I also get a lot of random meme content, grown up 2000s emo kid content, uuhhhhh what else... ooo I also love the "what's inside that rock?"! I can't escape a lot of the remixes that pop up too. Right now its Chrissy Wake Up and "insert cash or select payment type" ones.

I don't really have any like, favourite creators really. I'm often on very specific, niche sides of tiktok. Just ask @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) or @(you need an account to see links). They can attest to what my fyp is like
    Yes our FYP is basically the same at this point but it's fine because I LOVE IT.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm addicted to TikTok. I've learned so many things from it like cooking and life hacks. My favorite content by far is funny/cute cat videos which @(you need an account to see links) floods me with daily

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (08-01-2022)

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    You won't catch me within ten miles of Tik Tok but I do love like phone repair shops that do short-form videos on customer devices.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    You won't catch me within ten miles of Tik Tok but I do love like phone repair shops that do short-form videos on customer devices.
    Its funny you say that, because a lot of content that is on Tiktok, is also on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.

So what makes Tiktok any different really?

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m

Does Elyse Myers show up on anyone else's FYP? She is so wholesome and I the way she tells her stories makes me holler lol.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (08-20-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    40m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I really like the sports videos in tiktok where they tell useful tips for how to build your muscles. Or some interesting exercises. I also like to watch videos with models showing different outfits, I like fashion in principle, but I don't like one thing - when they gain subscribers in tiktok and become popular only thanks to this. For example there is such a company as (you need an account to see links), it is very famous among tiktok and mostly people turn to it to gain subscribers. But it really annoys me, why do they do it, it's not interesting to promote your profile!
    Last edited by petrderbikov; 09-07-2022 at 03:44 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to petrderbikov For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-28-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m

Anyone's FYP synced up with mine enough that this absolute angel shows up on your feed. xD #corntok

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    78d 23h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I'm there for the laughs, cosplay/anime suggestions, thirst traps - my fav no shame, and basically all my fandoms and messed up humor kinda go along with it. I just love tiktok, guilty pleasure!

is it spooky season yet?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Targaryen For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-28-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    10d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    i spend way too much time on tiktok. some of my favs are hawk, stanzi, trevor wagner, momthoughts, reby hardy, savanah moss. i follow a lot of tattoo artists & like.. haunted dollhouse makers. my absolute favorite though is rahul kohli.