23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by giraffeblobgod View Post
    Uhm hello, the name is Giraffe -- I haven't really interacted with forums in many years, but I am looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with fellow Neopians. Since my recent rediscovery of years spent hustling for NP, it'd be cool to contribute to a community who supports others within it to have fun and be kind to others.

Aside to Neopets, relatively geeky individual who loves all sorts of video games/technology related endeavors -- always trying to tinker with something new or fix something that isn't working quite right. If you have any video game soundtracks you'd like to share, I'm always up to listen to something that others are passionate about!

I'll try to pop into threads from time to time, but hope everyone is having a decent 2022!
    Welcome to the community!

Nice to see you acknowledge what we aim for in your intro - we are a friendly community that tries to help every Neopian, whether that's legitimately or illegitimately according to Neopets.

It seems you've got many similar interests as others here, including myself.

A soundtrack that I think you might enjoy would be from Final Fantasy X...

See you around ~
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

giraffeblurb (08-07-2022)