19/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    12h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Giraffe's Introduction

Uhm hello, the name is Giraffe -- I haven't really interacted with forums in many years, but I am looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with fellow Neopians. Since my recent rediscovery of years spent hustling for NP, it'd be cool to contribute to a community who supports others within it to have fun and be kind to others.

Aside to Neopets, relatively geeky individual who loves all sorts of video games/technology related endeavors -- always trying to tinker with something new or fix something that isn't working quite right. If you have any video game soundtracks you'd like to share, I'm always up to listen to something that others are passionate about!

I'll try to pop into threads from time to time, but hope everyone is having a decent 2022!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giraffeblurb For This Useful Post:

EnderTheory (07-30-2022),kittyray (08-04-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    413 times
    Time Online
    84d 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hi giraffe welcome to the forum!! Same thing happened to me, it's been so long since I've been on forums but the community here is very nice and easy to going with

I think you're gonna find many neopets resources or guides here, there are many returning players also. And about the games, I suggest you take a look at the game section, there is a thread dedicated to games soundtracks.

Hope to see you around
    Last edited by DarkSkies; 08-04-2022 at 09:38 AM.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Hey @<a href="https://clraik.com/forum/member.php?u=222" target="_blank">Giraffe</a>! Welcome to Ck!
    We certainly have lots of fun, you should join our events. I think the next one is the Summer Art Challenge.

Anyway, mhmm I'm not really into game soundtracks, but I remember listening to Pokemon Sountracks while working. They're relaxing.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey @<a href="https://clraik.com/forum/member.php?u=222" target="_blank">Giraffe</a>! Welcome to Ck!
    We certainly have lots of fun, you should join our events. I think the next one is the Summer Art Challenge.

Anyway, mhmm I'm not really into game soundtracks, but I remember listening to Pokemon Sountracks while working. They're relaxing.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    8d 3h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Heya Giraffe, welcome to cK! I'm in the same boat with forums, this is the only one I actively interact with and it's been super long since I've otherwise used them. I used to hang around an insect-related forum and Pokemon themed one, but have not posted in either in a longgg time.

Which videogames are among your favorite, perhaps top 5?

Speaking of favorite videogame soundtracks, Synthbass made an excellent thread for those over (you need an account to see links)

Great to have you around!

Garfunkle the Ryu
    Thank you honeycomb for the wonderful Garf!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EnderTheory For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (08-04-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    24d 22h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Hi Giraffe, welcome to Craik! Same with me - this is the only forum I'm active in these days. I frequented MMO forums back in the day, but I'm not actively playing any right now. The people here are friendly and supportive, and you can find a variety of threads that may interest you.

I recommend the video game soundtracks thread that EnderTheory has linked above - I and many others have posted our favourites there. Speaking of video games, which games are you playing at the moment?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    64d 9h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey Giraffe, welcome to ck!

My favorite video game OST is probably the one from Persona 5 that you probably already know! It's so famous lol.
    Hope to see you around the forums ^~^

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Welcome, Giraffe!

How is your summer/winter going? Is there something you're currently tinkering with right now/trying to fix?
    @(you need an account to see links) is great at doing that sort of thing. She got her ryu on a Pi thing so it was like a real like ck Tamagotchi. I'm not doing it justice by it was really cool!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Woah, welcome new Lifetime VIP Giraffe!

Hope you find tons of help and have a lot of fun here as all of us!
    Either by chatting, selling Neo stuff, collecting UBs or just lurking and finding help

cK is a fantastic site

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 3h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 16m
    Hey, welcome! Based on your interests, I think you'll like it here =D

My favorite video game soundtracks are Streets of Rage 2 & 4, Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, The World Ends With You, and Sonic 2 as my nostalgic favorite. I have spent many hours listening to OC Remix tracks.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,160 times
    Time Online
    555d 9h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Hi Giraffe!

I see @(you need an account to see links) mentioned my (you need an account to see links), but I feel like she speaks too highly by calling me "great", that project was a lot of banging rocks together and besides from some tiny updates to it, I haven't really done anything interesting like that since. That said, it's a lot of fucking fun and would love to see any sort of tinker-y projects you have!

Welcome to clraik, we're a fun bunch here!

(I also don't really have a favorite videogame soundtrack, mostly because I don't play games enough. I listened to the minecraft one a lot ten years ago, but I honestly don't even know if it still uses the same one.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB