DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    46m
    I prefer tap water I suppose, but past that I am picky in the sense that I will only drink cold water. I cannot stand room temperature water... if I had to pick between room temperature bottled water or barely-cold tap water though, I prefer room temperature bottled water I think

I refill a bottle for the fridge and put it in there, then refill a stainless tumbler throughout the day

If we really get in to it, brand wise, if I am at a store and they are selling water I am likely to buy Life Water, Dasani (yes I said it I think it is different by region, it tastes fine here...), or Core. I cannot stand Aquafina, Evian, or Arrowhead (a regional brand I think).

I do LOVE water, though... a lot. I drink it all day every day.

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    I am not a tap water fan, but I do like fridge water!
    I used to only be able to drink Nestle bottled water but then Real Canadian went on sale more and I’m a sucker for saving (even if it’s pennies lol it’s a thrill).

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    709 times
    Time Online
    157d 6h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Personally I'm down with tap water! I hate all the plastic waste that bottled water makes. However we live on a rural property with a well and we don't drink our tap water. It's ok to cook and shower but we'd rather not drink it. What we do is buy the bid jugs of water then refill them whenever they empty and we have emergency bottled water just in cade. When we lived in town we had a fridge that had water and I've and that was amazing! So when it comes to team tap vs team bottle I amd team tap!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (07-28-2022),siryummy (07-28-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,164 times
    Time Online
    557d 15h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Depends on where I'm staying/living. Any of the big cities I've lived in have had great tap water, presumably because of whatever infrastructure they have for it, but other areas are hit or miss for drinkability.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    It completely depends on where I’m at and if I have access to a water purifier but I guess I’d say bottled!
    To be honest I pretty exclusively drink Starbucks water because it’s triple filtered skwmcowmwl
    I usually keep a 40oz bottle with me at all times!

pancake the ryu

thank you honeycomb for the pancake doodle and hearts for the sleepy pumpkin!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowfighter For This Useful Post:

dustyc (07-28-2022)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    36d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I prefer filtered water from the fridge, I'm home most of my days so I just refill glass and plastic bottles throughout the day! My family buys bottled water of the brand Member's Mark as well, which I think is Sam's Club/Walmart brand, and it just has such a weird taste to it. I honestly don't have a favorite bottled water, but I don't buy different brands enough to remember which are good and which are bad, lol. I just try to carry around my reusable water bottles at all times!
    Custom Userbar made by (you need an account to see links)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dustyc For This Useful Post:

Ghast (07-28-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 19h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghast View Post
    I prefer tap water I suppose, but past that I am picky in the sense that I will only drink cold water. I cannot stand room temperature water... if I had to pick between room temperature bottled water or barely-cold tap water though, I prefer room temperature bottled water I think

I refill a bottle for the fridge and put it in there, then refill a stainless tumbler throughout the day

If we really get in to it, brand wise, if I am at a store and they are selling water I am likely to buy Life Water, Dasani (yes I said it I think it is different by region, it tastes fine here...), or Core. I cannot stand Aquafina, Evian, or Arrowhead (a regional brand I think).

I do LOVE water, though... a lot. I drink it all day every day.
    Dasani?! Now I know you're insane

12. The Following User Says Thank You to siryummy For This Useful Post:

Ghast (07-28-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    709 times
    Time Online
    83d 17h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Tap water. Always.

The ONLY time I will drink bottled water is if I’m out camping for longer than I can carry water with me for. I don’t like the waste that disposable water bottles create.
    Unless of course I am somewhere where the tap water isn’t clean aka drinking it will make me sick, then I guess I don’t have many choices. But I’m lucky go get privileged and have clean tap water.

Also, some bottled water is just filtered tap water that’s bottled. So just get a water filter instead and drink your tap water. Save the money and the plastic.
    Last edited by Cinnamoroll; 07-28-2022 at 11:31 PM.

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

♥ pillowfighter ♥ (07-28-2022),siryummy (07-28-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    418 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Unfortunately in my case I've grown up choosing bottled water and continue doing since sadly tapped water is not always coming clean in my country.

After I moved on to north I recall many ppl saying tapped water was safe here but I guess old habits die hard.

Recently this year we've hit an emergency drought in my city so tapped water has been cut down for 2-3 days in a row, best cases just 1 day on and off, sometimes dirty (and on the good side it made many ppl thinking twice before wasting and more about recycling water). Bottled water went into scarcity like a month ago but thank god it was kinda temporal.

For someone who left sodas more than 10 years ago and started drinking water and natural drinks this has been a tough period.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3