Thanks
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m

Marvel - Multiverse Saga

Wanted to open this thread to discuss about the rest of Marvel phase 4 wich will end the Infinity Saga and phase 5 and 6 which are part of the Multiverse Saga

Phase 4

(you need an account to see links)

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
    Premiere date: Aug. 17

A legal comedy with a touch of “Fleabag,” this Disney+ series starring Tatiana Maslany as Jennifer Walters (i.e. Bruce Banner’s cousin)
    boasts a cavalcade of superheroes who need a good lawyer — who is also giant and green. The panel also included a trailer, which
    (unlike a lot of the footage unveiled in Hall H) was also released publicly.

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
    Release date: Nov. 11

Namor (Tenoch Huerta) is coming to the MCU, as the kingdom of Wakanda reels after the death of T’Challa (the late Chadwick Boseman).
    Joining the cast are Dominique Thorne (as Riri Williams), Michaela Coel (Aneka), Mabel Cadena (Namora) and Alex Livanalli (Attuma).
    This film will conclude Phase 4, though it’s unclear exactly how.

Honestly the best trailer I've seen. It brought me tears.

Phase 5

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
    Release date: Feb. 17, 2023

Phase 5 launches with the introduction of Kang the Conqueror (Jonathan Majors), who meets Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) in the Quantum Realm after
    Scott is mysteriously sucked there along with his daughter Cassie Lang (Kathryn Newton), Hope van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly), Hank Pym (Michael Douglas),
    and Janet van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer). In footage screened just in Hall H, Bill Murray has a cameo as an old acquaintance of Janet’s from within the
    Quantum Realm, but given Kang’s titular role in one of two “Avengers” titles announced on Saturday (more below), all eyes are on how Majors will reshape
    the narrative of the MCU. Plus, Director Peyton Reed confirmed to the crowd yet another great Marvel villain would be making a cameo in this film, “
    you might have seen a shot of MODOK,” Reed said.

Secret Invasion
    Premiere date: Spring 2023

Co-star Cobie Smulders (Maria Hill) was on hand to preview this dark and gritty political thriller, which stars Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, alongside
    Ben Mendelsohn (the Skrull Talos), Don Cheadle (James Rhodes), and Martin Freeman (Everett K. Ross). Joining them are Kingsley Ben-Adir
    (seen multiplying into several identical forms in a confrontation with Fury), Olivia Colman (seen telling Fury he’s past his prime) and Emilia Clarke
    (seen brandishing a gun). The overall vibe is one of paranoia and foreboding, contributing to a larger anti-heroic thread that seems to run through Phase 5.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
    Release date: May 5, 2023

An emotional James Gunn and his equally emotional cast — including Chris Pratt, Karen Gillan, Pom Klementieff, Sean Gunn, Will Poulter and
    Maria Bakalova as Cosmo the Spacedog — debuted the first look at the final Guardians film, which hinted at revealing how Rocket became a
    sentient, walking raccoon. Chukwudi Iwuji (formerly of DC’s “Peacemaker”) plays the High Evolutionary, and introduced himself to Hall H in
    character (implying that he played a role in Rocket’s transformation).

Echo
    Premiere date: Summer 2023

Nothing more than the release period for the series that spins off “Hawkeye” antagonist Maya Lopez (Alaqua Cox) into her own series. Sydney
    Freeland (“Reservation Dogs,” “Star Trek: Strange New Worlds”) and Catriona McKenzie (“The Walking Dead,” “Shining Vale”) are directing.

Loki Season 2
    Premiere date: Summer 2023

The Disney+ series that introduced the multiverse to the MCU is currently filming and will debut next summer. There was nary a mention of
    this critically adored series, but pictures from set have been fluttering across the internet as of late.

Blade
    Release date: Nov. 3, 2023

Feige made no casting announcements, but he confirmed that the reboot of the Marvel comics vampire franchise with Mahershala Ali — first announced
    in 2019 in Hall H — will be Marvel’s final feature for 2023, and starts shooting in October. Bassam Tariq (“Mogul Mowgli”) is directing.

Iron Heart
    Premiere date: Fall 2023

After her introduction in “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever,” Riri Williams (Dominique Thorne) will star in her own Disney+ series. Chinaka Hodge
    (“Amazing Stories,” “Snowpiercer”) is head writer, and Sam Bailey (“Dear White People”) and Angela Barnes (“Blindspotting”) are directing.

Agatha: Coven of Chaos
    Premiere date: Winter 2023/2024

Originally titled “Agatha: House of Harkness,” this “WandaVision” spinoff centered on Kathryn Hahn’s Agatha Harkness will be Marvel’s
    final Disney+ series in 2023. “WandaVision” head writer Jac Schaeffer will write and executive produce the show.

Daredevil: Born Again
    Premiere date: Spring 2024

Original launched as part of the Netflix slate of Marvel TV series (which were nominally part of the MCU), Charlie Cox’s Matt Murdock
    is being (fully) brought into the Marvel Studios fold with a Disney+ series that is getting an unprecedented 18-episode order for its first
    season. Cox’s Murdock first reappeared in 2021’s “Spider-Man: No Way Home,” and his nemesis Kingpin (Vincent D’Onofrio) popped
    up as the big bad on 2021’s “Hawkeye.” Both characters are set to show up on “Echo,” and it appears that Daredevil will also appear
    on “She-Hulk,” before returning for the main event in this series.

On Netflix, the “Daredevil” series was far more violent and bloody than anything that’s been produced by Marvel Studios directly,
    further suggesting that the MCU’s Phase 5 will wade deeper into the moral murk than it ever has before.

Captain America: New World Order
    Release date: May 3, 2024

We’ve known since the conclusion of the Disney+ series “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier” that Sam Wilson (Anthony Mackie)
    would return in his own feature film as Captain America. In Hall H, Feige announced the eyebrow-raising title — more anxiety and
    dread! — and a release date that gives the film the prime position for Marvel’s 2024 film slate.

Thunderbolts
    Release date: July 25, 2024

Phase 5 ends with Marvel’s answer to DC’s Suicide Squad: A team up film about a bunch of MCU anti-heroes. Feige said he would
    talking about casting another day, but there are plenty of candidates already, including Valentina Allegra de Fontaine (Julia Louis-Dreyfus),
    Baron Zemo (Daniel Brühl), Yelena Belova (Florence Pugh), Ghost (Hannah John-Kamen), Abomination (Tim Roth), John Walker (Wyatt Russell),
    and Taskmaster (Olga Kurylenko).

Phase 6

Fantastic 4
    Release date: Nov. 8, 2024

While “Spider-Man: No Way Home” filmmaker Jon Watts recently stepped away from directing “Fantastic 4,” Marvel Studios is full steam ahead
    with bringing the original Stan Lee/Jack Kirby Marvel comic book series into the MCU. The Fantastic Four and lead villain Victor Von Doom play
    critical roles in the comic book inspiration for the final movie in the Multiverse Saga, so launching Phase 6 with them makes sense.

What is surprising is that the entire Phase 6 run lasts less than a year.

Avengers: The Kang Dynasty
    Release date: May 2, 2025

Similar to how “Avengers: Infinity War” set up “Avengers: Endgame,” Feige made clear that Phase 6 of the MCU and the Multiverse Saga
    will conclude with two “Avengers” movies. Given the title, it’s safe to presume that Majors’ Kang the Conqueror is the Thanos
    (or maybe a Thanos) of the Multiverse Saga.

Avengers: Secret Wars
    Release date: Nov. 7, 2025

After many fans — and some entertainment publications — wondered aloud this year about where, exactly, the MCU was heading,
    Feige took the time in Hall H to finally say: Here.

“Secret Wars” points to a Marvel comics crossover miniseries from 2015 that involves an incursion between the main Marvel universe (Earth-616)
    and the Ultimate Marvel universe (Earth-1610) leading to the destruction of both. In its wake, many variants of Marvel characters find themselves
    living in a post-apocalyptic planet called Battleworld.

It is unclear, and will be for some time, how much Marvel Studios will draw from the 2015 “Secret Wars” — or the mid-1980s “Secret Wars” miniseries
    that inspired it. But perhaps the most important detail is what happened after “Secret Wars”: Marvel Comics effectively rebooted, launching “all-new,
    all-different” versions of many of its most beloved titles, as some (but not all) characters from the 616 an 1610 universes found themselves living
    within a somewhat refashioned timeline.

What are your thoughts on these upcoming movies and shows? Are you excited?

Last edited by Kibba; 07-25-2022 at 09:08 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kibba For This Useful Post:

Buizel (07-26-2022),Dark_dragonz (07-25-2022),Hollow (07-26-2022),Ice (07-25-2022),Ismira (07-25-2022),John Cena (07-25-2022),Teakwood (07-25-2022),ZeroTwo (07-25-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    413 times
    Time Online
    84d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Holy !! So many movies haha, I like seeing Marvel movies as entertainment so I'm not a fan that knows the chronology or is very dedicated to go deep and that stuff.

As a simple mortal though I'm excited for all that's about to come

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Kibba (07-25-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    943 times
    Time Online
    116d 16h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Wow that is so much, I still haven't watched Love and Thunder yet! I am really excited though because Marvel movies are really the only superhero movies I enjoy watching. They are fun and action packed but still emotional in a way that DC fails to grip me with. All these dates and years seem far off but I'm sure they will come sooner than expected. I think I am most excited for s2 of Loki and the 3rd Guardians.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Kibba (07-25-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    24d 22h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Woowwweeee, so many movies! It seems like 2023 is going to be a super entertaining year! I'm so excited for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - the trailer was great and seeing the mural of Chadwick Boseman made me super emotional. I can't wait to see what Marvel has in store for us .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_dragonz For This Useful Post:

Kibba (07-25-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Oh my god YES! I've been looking forward to Loki s2 for the last year! Still no news on another Spider-Man though D: But I reckon he might be in Secret Wars? I know in the comics he got the symbiote in Secret Wars so who knows if they'll introduce it that way?

Going to be an exciting year for Marvel for sure!

*that's rough buddy*

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    353d 18h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    I definitely need to catch up on my Marvel movies. The one series I really like watching at the moment is GoTG. Since I love Rocket/Groot and Chris Pratt is my favorite actor haha

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418