Thread: Any non rankgated scripts on here for neo?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Any non rankgated scripts on here for neo?

I wanted to try my hands at semi-legit restocking like this guide here (you need an account to see links) but the Main Shop Item Filter script cant be accessed without premium membership,

I dont really care about any other scripts besides this one where you can only make specified items show up in the shop unlike the adblocking method where undesired items still show up just with blocked out images, is there something else like this that I could use thats accesible to everyone? At first I wanted to just chill and post enough till I hit the post floor for being allowed to view the script library but I didnt know you also needed enough of this rep thing and after reading up on it, I dont think im capable or smart enough to make posts that would get any rep.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    28d 23h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    You can go surf the web searching for some scritps, but I assure you that Ck has the better and safest ones, so if you don't want to risk your account, better stay with us.
    You don't need to be smart to rank up, just have patience and be active. Or if you don't want to wait any longer, just pay for VIP access, is not that expensive.

Also, please go and read (you need an account to see links)
    Maybe it'll respond your questions.
    Last edited by Tyranitar; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:24 PM.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyranitar For This Useful Post:

Brittany (3 Weeks Ago),Dot (3 Weeks Ago),Menine (3 Weeks Ago),Unown (3 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    322 times
    Time Online
    93d 23h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by donnydarko View Post
    I wanted to try my hands at semi-legit restocking like this guide here (you need an account to see links) but the Main Shop Item Filter script cant be accessed without premium membership,

I dont really care about any other scripts besides this one where you can only make specified items show up in the shop unlike the adblocking method where undesired items still show up just with blocked out images, is there something else like this that I could use thats accesible to everyone? At first I wanted to just chill and post enough till I hit the post floor for being allowed to view the script library but I didnt know you also needed enough of this rep thing and after reading up on it, I dont think im capable or smart enough to make posts that would get any rep.
    Hi there! Access to scripts is a nice perk of being an active member in the community, and there are reasons why they are only accessible after obtaining clraik rank. I see you only have 4 posts since joining in May (this being your 4th one). My suggestion would be to hop into the conversations (outside of the SPAM) section. With regards to obtaining rep the more you get involved in the community and participating in evens and conversations the more opportunities you will have to earn that coveted rep! Sometimes providing helpful information on the forum can be enough to earn yourself some rep. clraik has a wide variety of thread topics and themes, and events. I am sure there is something that will tickle your fancy to jump on it. See you around the forum.
    @(you need an account to see links) also raises an alternative option with regards to purchasing a VIP membership. That would give you access. However, as much as the site loves monetary support we also love to have active community members.

@Stardust for Hoser & @Wooloo for my moose!

@GreyFaerie for the UBs in my Siggy & @Lyrichord for my Avatar

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Great White North For This Useful Post:

Brittany (3 Weeks Ago),Cinnamoroll (3 Weeks Ago),Dot (3 Weeks Ago)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    381 times
    Time Online
    210d 15h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    I agree with Tyranitar. Being overall active and a positive influence to the site will help you rank up. Some of our events housed here also award VIP as a reward if any event piques your interest.

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Brittany For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (3 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    She/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    11d 11h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 58m
    The advice the others have given above about being active really is your best bet if you're not willing or unable to pay for VIP. But I really must recommend it, as even if you're not interested in any of the other scripts and programs right now, you just might find something in the massive library of them you'll want to use regardless. Trust me, there's some amazing time savers in there.

That said, you could also begin writing guides and submitting them to the guides subforum as well. If they're helpful enough and well thought out enough people might just toss some rep your way since you're helping other members of the community in that way.