Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Mobile] Neopets Faerie's Hope - New Updates!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    669 times
    Time Online
    210d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 31m
    I checked my Test Flight app and email and the IOS update hasn't been pushed out yet.

I play the game, hoping that if I play enough now, I will already have done enough when a stamp or avatar is released, assuming it's not its own separate event. Then if it is, at least I have some game resources built up. It's kinda cute and fun at first, but it can't compare to Bejeweled Blitz. The story is also kinda nice, but I personally don't like all the dialogue components between levels. "My character needs this" and "I need to gather that" works maybe a few dozen times, but 200 rounds later when I'm still on "3 more levels to put a sofa here" it's tiring. This game especially, it seems to be best to just play the levels and worry about the plot details in big chunks later.

Update: I went to open the actual app, and it automatically found the update for me. Facepalm!
    Last edited by Lyrichord; 07-20-2022 at 05:01 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

John Cena (07-21-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    If those games would give np like Ghoulcatchers used to I'd give it a shot. I know they give stamps or avatars, but that's it right?

I also wish for more fixes to the site u_u

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

dustyc (07-19-2022),John Cena (07-21-2022),Lyrichord (07-19-2022)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    36d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I haven't tried it yet but I'm assuming it's a similar concept to Ghoulcatchers? I enjoyed that game when it first came out, but I ended up getting stuck on some level and didn't wanna pay money just to get the power ups to advance or whatever. Like others mentioned, I think it could be worthwhile if there were on site items/avatars to be won, but if not, why would I want Neopet's version of a match game that already has hundreds of established copies out there? I know TNT is always saying that there's separate teams working on the mobile games vs. the website, but I wish they would at least realize that most people invested in Neopets don't just want another generic game. At least make something more creative. I know there's Island Builders too but even that seems to be taking years to put together and it still seems buggy as hell. I've personally worked with a game dev team to create a kid's mobile game, and we made a finished product in less time, for a brand not nearly as big as Neopets/Jumpstart.
    Custom Userbar made by (you need an account to see links)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dustyc For This Useful Post:

John Cena (07-20-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I agree I def miss having an app that gave out NPs but faerie's hope has actually run decent on my phone unlike builders

i should update FQ and progress more

8. The Following User Says Thank You to candyjackalteeth For This Useful Post:

John Cena (07-20-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    94d 17h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    "I haven't tried it yet but I'm assuming it's a similar concept to Ghoulcatchers"

I actually love Ghouscatchers. And the bonus was the 50K per day. This is not an intuitive match game. To many symbols and I still cannot figure out what each one does.

Cashew
    Hatched: 11-14-2020

Thank you (you need an account to see links) for the adoptables!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peanutface For This Useful Post:

dustyc (07-19-2022),Lyrichord (07-21-2022)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    36d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutface View Post
    "I haven't tried it yet but I'm assuming it's a similar concept to Ghoulcatchers"

I actually love Ghouscatchers. And the bonus was the 50K per day. This is not an intuitive match game. To many symbols and I still cannot figure out what each one does.
    I actually forgot about the 50k per day reward too, I honestly was only playing Ghoulcatchers to waste time during classes or at work, lol, but I enjoyed it even if I wasn't getting the NP, I didn't even care too much about that. And with this new game, if there's too many symbols to learn and such, that's even more of a turnoff that makes me not want to play it. I don't have time to need to play enough to become accustomed to a ton of rules.
    Custom Userbar made by (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I really enjoy this game. I said in the last thread that it's pretty much a worse version of homescapes - which it is - but it also seems to be a lot easier than most of those match-3 style games. There's no insanely hard levels so far that you have to pay to get past.

There is a bug where the amount of in-level items (eg the wands that remove a single tile) keep being cleared from my account. I've never used one and every time I log in I have NONE. Which is annoying! It at least tracks my gold and wardrobe coins though, so at least it's not all being cleared. But it's still annoying!

I think a lot of the reason I love this game is because Varia's voice lines during gameplay are freakin adorable. I just turn the sound up and listen to her go "WONDERFUL" "UNBELIEVABLE" and it somehow is great. Why is it great?? I don't even know

But there's still no link to your neopets account so is it worth it? Ehhhh there's probably better games to play

in conclusion faerie's hope is a land of contrasts

- - - Updated - - -

oh and yeah ghoul catchers was a much better game i think? but i cheated my way through that so i cant remember if it was actually hard lmao
    wish i'd cheated on more accounts for those album items

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rattata For This Useful Post:

dustyc (07-20-2022),John Cena (07-20-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    94d 17h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    I think a lot of the reason I love this game is because Varia's voice lines during gameplay are freakin adorable. I just turn the sound up and listen to her go "WONDERFUL" "UNBELIEVABLE" and it somehow is great. Why is it great?? I don't even know

This is so funny to me. I have never had the sound on when I play. Now I will have to give it a try with sound. LOL

Cashew
    Hatched: 11-14-2020

Thank you (you need an account to see links) for the adoptables!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    20d 18h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I hope they end up updating it with rewards eventually, also I totally agree about the voice lines! It's just an adorable mind numbing game.
    I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I've seen a few people mention they enjoy it and I know I do as well.
    Just thought I'd post the update for people who are interested (:

------------------------------
    John Cena Cat

Buff cena cat by @honeycomb

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I've been playing the update pretty solidly the past two days. Unfortunately a lot of the "new" levels are just the same old levels I've already played. It's still got a few annoying bugs but I think they fixed the bug where if you fail a level and then retry it will take a life from you if you beat the level.

Well, hopefully the update means they'll keep working on the game and it'll keep being cute, and eventually get site integration like the shittier mobile game did.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rattata For This Useful Post:

John Cena (07-21-2022)