DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    688 times
    Time Online
    155d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Hello and welcome to clraik! Don't worry about being a bother and asking questions....that's what this place is for! I was also slow to some things but with time and practice and interacting on the forum I was able to pick things up rather quick. Don't hesitate to reach out, everyone here is super supportive. See you around the forum!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

candyjackalteeth (07-18-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    8h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    opps I had busy weekend so sorry for all the late replies I'm just gonna talk in a general sense because I don't wanna bother everyone with individual pings!!

But yeah Neopets is very good for my creative soul and it's nice to see such a creative community surrounding it too!! Plus all the folks learning impressive aspects that I could never master - like coding and programming.

Coming back from my hiatus has been okay. I just am trying to get through my avatar checklist so I'm fighting with the games and practicing for high scores and such. I am honestly still utterly useless as most the flash games. But yeah I've already seen some useful guides from nosing around!! I appreciate the welcoming community.

oh and my icon is by dagasi_yk from twitter! @ Sephora
    Last edited by candyjackalteeth; 07-18-2022 at 08:50 PM.