Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 22h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m

Excited and Celebrating

Hello all! I wanted to share a few things

Over the past year or two, I've been going through a lot of health issues to where I've been put on leave, lost jobs and even been to the hospital. It's been hard, but I'm happy to have family and friends around to help support me when i needed it.
    One big thing is finally being able to move forward with my doctor on what is actually going on with me. We've been trying to figure it out, but we've finally brought it down to a few things! Which mean that I could be on the road to recovery.
    I've been in extreme pain for over a year, so this is wonderful news to me!

In celebration of that, my family got me something that I've been wanting for a good while now. A Backpack!

(you need an account to see links)

(I'm not sure why it's only uploads like this)

My username is not just for fun and such lol Bulbasaur is my all time favorite Pokemon!
    I'll admit, I started to cry when they gave it to me lol I was already emotionally from the news from my doctor, so this just broke me. It's so cute!

Over the years here I've met some amazing and wonderful people. Even now there are some great people who have helped me and are still helping me! I can't thank them enough for all they have done.
    Thank you to all who have been there for me, have taken the time to help me and have just been happy to chat.
    You all are so special!

I just hope I'm in the correct place to post this :p And that I didn't misspell to much since I'm on my phone
    Last edited by Bulbasaur; 07-11-2022 at 02:46 PM.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Alister (07-12-2022),Clefairy (07-11-2022),♥ Dita ♥ (07-11-2022),dustyc (07-11-2022),EnderTheory (07-11-2022),Erik. (07-12-2022),Evangelion (07-11-2022),fae (07-11-2022),Ferengi (07-11-2022),Ghast (07-11-2022),Ice (07-11-2022),Jackalope (07-11-2022),kittyray (07-11-2022),Lyrichord (07-11-2022),♥ pillowfighter ♥ (07-12-2022),Sephora (07-11-2022),Strat (07-12-2022),Teakwood (07-11-2022),Trash Panda (07-11-2022),♥ Wooloo ♥ (07-11-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post

Over the past year or two, I've been going through a lot of health issues to where I've been put on leave, lost jobs and even been to the hospital. It's been hard, but I'm happy to have family and friends around to help support me when i needed it.
    One big thing is finally being able to move forward with my doctor on what is actually going on with me. We've been trying to figure it out, but we've finally brought it down to a few things! Which mean that I could be on the road to recovery.

In celebration of that, my family got me something that I've been wanting for a good while now. A Backpack!

My username is not just for fun and such lol Bulbasaur is my all time favorite Pokemon!
    I'll admit, I started to cry when they gave it to me lol I was already emotionally from the news from my doctor, so this just broke me. It's so cute!

Over the years here I've met some amazing and wonderful people. Even now there are some great people who have helped me and are still helping me! I can't thank them enough for all they have done.
    Thank you to all who have been there for me, have taken the time to help me and have just been happy to chat.
    You all are so special!

I just hope I'm in the correct place to post this :p And that I didn't misspell to much since I'm on my phone
    Congratulations!!! That backpack is so cute I've wanted it for awhile! I'm so glad you're starting down the road to recovery with Bulbasaur buddy along with you!

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (07-11-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    93d 8h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Congratulations on your positive news! And it's also great that you have a wonderful support group like your family. To be surrounded by people who love and care for you can only do wonders! Keeping positive vibes always helps and I truly hope everything goes alright and that you get better soon!

The Bulbasaur backpack is the cutest thing ever!!

There is no trash cannot, only
    TRASH CAN

Special thanks to lyrichord for the amazing userbar avatar & honeycomb for the cutest drawing!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trash Panda For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (07-11-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    703 times
    Time Online
    156d 12h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post

You all are so special!

I'm glad to hear that your health journey is becoming more positive! I know personally it can be so frustrating not know what is going on when you are in pain. I'm sure it will bring some relief in finding out what is your diagnosis and then moving on with whatever treatment is needed.

Also that backpack is absolutely adorable! I love it and thanks for sharing! Wishing you all the best as you continue on your recovery journey!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (07-11-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I don't know you but congratz on the news, must feel good to finally get an answer. I am happy for you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hellraid For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (07-11-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 15h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    I know how much of a struggle it can be to ne searching for an explanation of health issues and I’m so glad you’re finally close to having an answer. I hope it’s a smoother path forward after this. <3

The backpack is super cute!

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (07-11-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    16d 4h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I'm so stoked for you! I've also been dealing with serious health issues for the past year so I know how that goes, but in my case I had a diagnosis and treatment plans from the start; the stress and uncertainty of figuring out what you're even dealing with, while you're physically suffering for such a long time, sounds SO tough and I can imagine how relieving it must be to finally start to get some answers. Fingers crossed for you that you're able to narrow it down to one thing soon and feel better! And you'll have your adorable backpack there with you every step of the journey.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cregganwhitehare For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (07-11-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    945 times
    Time Online
    116d 17h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Aww I am tearing up reading that ;_; living in chronic pain/illness and especially not knowing exactly what the cause is and how to effectively treat it... you are so strong for living through it and keeping an optimistic attitude. And your family supporting you with such a beautiful backpack of your favorite pokemon! 😭😭😭 I'm really glad to hear they are making progress on your diagnosis and you have a strong support system to help you. Really hope the doctors can figure things out soon and get you healed faster! ❤

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (07-11-2022)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    247d 6h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    This made my eyes a little bit teary, so happy for you!!

As a fellow pokemon homie that backpack is so cute, congrats on treating yourself with that cutie.

I understand the happiness of finally pinpointing what is making you sick so much, praying for a nice recovery for you.

Userbar by ♥ Infected ♥ - Watercolor clefairy by ♥ Wooloo ♥ - Wink cle/avatar art by ♥ DankRUSE ♥ - Pumpkin cle by ♥ hearts ♥

Icon by ♥ mothman ♥ / ♥ sugarbee (heart cle) ♥

Zenitsu has best cookiez

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Clefairy For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (07-11-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 22h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Oh my word, you all are going to get me crying again lol
    Thank you all so much for the wonderful and beautiful words!

I love to come on and chat with you all and to see how things are going!
    Im not AS active as I'd like to be, but I try when I can!

The pain I'm in has been an ongoing thing for legit over a year and it sucks. Like, pain meds do not help at all...
    So finally being able to get down to what could be the reason for it really does get me hyped! Im so tired of it );

My family and friends help me a ton, but also all of you do as well! I really do enjoy coming on and chatting with everyone

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Ice (07-11-2022),Trash Panda (07-11-2022)