11/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    There was a period of time in college where I played the game (you need an account to see links) as a drinking game. Every time you found a set you had to drink, which theoretically made it slightly harder for you to find sets, so you constantly got different people going on good streaks.

Omg Set is so difficult lol. But I liked it, I need a little bit (a lot) of practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazi View Post
    i don't really drink anymore but when i did my favorite two games were circle of death and fuck the dealer.

circle of death: put a cup in the center and spread a deck of cards around it in a circle, all the cards touching. you take turns randomly pulling cards and each card has a different meaning. everyone who plays this game has different rules for card meanings but in my friends group the cards were
    two is for you (pick someone to drink), three is for me (you drink), four hit the floor (last person to touch the table drinks), five is for guys, six is for chicks, seven heaven (last person to put their hand up), eight pick a date (choose someone to drink with you everytime you have to), nine bust a rhyme (say a line, next person has to say a line that rhymes until someone messes up), 10 is catergories, jack is waterfall (keep drinking until the person ahead of you stops), queen is question so you keep the card and if you ask someone a question during the game and they answer they have to drink. first three kings pour a little of their drink into the center cup, fourth king has to drink it. ace is never have i ever. and if you play with jokers that was make a rule. if you break the circle of cards you gotta drink.

fuck the dealer: dealer picks up a card, person has to guess. if you guess wrong the dealer tells you higher or lower and you get another chance. if you get it right the first time, dealer drinks twice vs if you get it right the second time dealer drinks once. if you get it wrong both times you have to drink. if all the people playing get their answers wrong then the next person has to be the dealer. it's pretty easy to get super drunk being the dealer especially towards the end when there's not a lot of cards left so they're easy to guess.
    I love those two games. I'll show to my friends next party, I played a version of circle of death, but it was so complicated we never repeat lol. I think I'll get the fourth king cuz I'm kind of unlucky in drinking games xD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kiiraa For This Useful Post:

♥ Shazi ♥ (07-10-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Wow so many! You have to try 60 shots:
    (you need an account to see links) (I put a few brazilian music but you get the feeling)

I really want to try Stump, but I cant imagine the hammer and nails without some accident xD