11/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

What drink game do you know?

I love drinking games and I know some games are similar but they have different names and ways to play.

So, what game do you like to play, or your friends offen play? Name + rules and if you feel like some experience/memories (after you were drunk lol)

Example:

I have 2 games that I love here.
    One call "Cheers and Drink" so rules are basically you see someone with a some drink, you cheer (like a light touch in the cups) and both of you drink.
    Second its a game that I made "60 Shots" so rules are: In an hour you have to drink 60 shots, every minute the music will stop and you drink. I made a 60 minutes music that every minute the music changes.

If you dont like to drink or doesnt know any games, tell me some of your child games name + rules.

Sorry for my English's mistakes. English isnt my first language and I have been drinking for 2 hours now lol (I have to go on a family's event soon, so I'm just getting my strength) but if you want to you can send me what was confuse in my sentences or some mistakes in my private message. ~

Lets the game begin!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    23d 22h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    there are two really popular ones that we play where i'm from!

the first is called Beer Pong. you play on a long table, one team on each side. each side has 10 cups filled like 25% with usually beer/seltzer (set up similar to bowling pins 4-3-2-1 setup), and basically each side takes turns throwing ping pong balls, trying to make the ping pong balls land in the cups on the other side. each time a team lands a ping pong ball into a cup, the opposing team has to drink the alcohol in the cup. there are various rules you can play, but first side to get balls into all the cups win

the second is called Rage Cage. this one is a bit harder to explain, but there are a bunch of cups with beer/seltzer on a table and there is a "bitch" cup in the middle usually filled with a variety of alcohol. the first two people start by drinking a cup, and trying to bounce a ping pong ball off the table, into the cup they just drank. when you land the ball into the cup, you pass the cup+ball to the next person, but if you make it in on your first try, you can pass the cup to whoever you want. if the person in rotation gets their ping pong ball into their cup before you, they stack their cup on top of yours and you have to pass your stacked cup to the next person, drink from one of the filled cups in the middle, and then try to get your ping pong ball in the cup until there are no more cups on the table. there's a term in the game called "caging" someone, where you can basically trap a player by continuously stacking & forcing them to drink if other players can keep landing their shots in one try

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,164 times
    Time Online
    557d 14h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    There was a period of time in college where I played the game (you need an account to see links) as a drinking game. Every time you found a set you had to drink, which theoretically made it slightly harder for you to find sets, so you constantly got different people going on good streaks.

(you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (07-09-2022),Druid (07-09-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    709 times
    Time Online
    83d 17h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    We used to always play beer pong, which was mentioned above already, and Flip Cup.

Flip Cup is very simple but very competitive. You make two teams of people, and line up along each side of the table (the longer sides obviously). Each person sets their cup in front of them with their drink in it to whatever amount the group agrees on. On “GO”, you start with the first person on each teams. You have to finish your drink, then place your cup back down and try to flip it over successfully. To do this, you have to place the cup over the edge of the table and “flip” it to get it to stand with the top side you drink from facing down.
    It can be hard because you feel so pressured to get it flipped quick. Once your cup successfully flips without falling over, the next person on your team goes.
    Whichever team loses must finish a whole drink!

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 8h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    I'm too old and tired for drinking games now, the game is we get to sit around drinking haha

BUT for the year I lived in a dorm in uni I was on a consistent flip cup team called the One Flip Wonders, and all four of us genuinely did get it in one flip almost every time. also this wasn't clear at the time because of who was and was not closeted, but it turns out that team was all the gay kids who lived on our floor lmao. heartwarming!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    There was a period of time in college where I played the game (you need an account to see links) as a drinking game. Every time you found a set you had to drink, which theoretically made it slightly harder for you to find sets, so you constantly got different people going on good streaks.

oh my god i've never added the drinking game element but i LOVE set. set raised me.

this is a tangent but i worked at a board game bar for a long time so i was in a big pack of game nerds, and exactly one other person was as into it as i was. i strongly remember a day we convinced a couple other friends to play it with us - the two of them went to the bar early to practice while she finished her shift. i got there to see the tail end of that game, which the friend still working WON while serving a full section just by pointing out sets whenever she walked by
    Last edited by Druid; 07-09-2022 at 03:45 PM.

thank you for the gay rights peo ♥ @honeycomb ♥

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Druid For This Useful Post:

kittyray (07-09-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    709 times
    Time Online
    83d 17h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post

Well if I played this game, I’d never finish a drink because I am TERRIBLE at that game 😂 but that’s an interesting idea to use it for that purpose!

I never would have thought of that. Definitely can make it more challenging.

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    418 times
    Time Online
    84d 19h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    I haven't done many games by that, but there's one I remember "Never have I ever".

So you see is pretty easy, all players must say something they have never done, and if someone indeed had done said action must take a shot. On the other hand if no one has done the action, then the person who did the stamement must drink.

And there it goes

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    10d 7h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    i don't really drink anymore but when i did my favorite two games were circle of death and fuck the dealer.

circle of death: put a cup in the center and spread a deck of cards around it in a circle, all the cards touching. you take turns randomly pulling cards and each card has a different meaning. everyone who plays this game has different rules for card meanings but in my friends group the cards were
    two is for you (pick someone to drink), three is for me (you drink), four hit the floor (last person to touch the table drinks), five is for guys, six is for chicks, seven heaven (last person to put their hand up), eight pick a date (choose someone to drink with you everytime you have to), nine bust a rhyme (say a line, next person has to say a line that rhymes until someone messes up), 10 is catergories, jack is waterfall (keep drinking until the person ahead of you stops), queen is question so you keep the card and if you ask someone a question during the game and they answer they have to drink. first three kings pour a little of their drink into the center cup, fourth king has to drink it. ace is never have i ever. and if you play with jokers that was make a rule. if you break the circle of cards you gotta drink.

fuck the dealer: dealer picks up a card, person has to guess. if you guess wrong the dealer tells you higher or lower and you get another chance. if you get it right the first time, dealer drinks twice vs if you get it right the second time dealer drinks once. if you get it wrong both times you have to drink. if all the people playing get their answers wrong then the next person has to be the dealer. it's pretty easy to get super drunk being the dealer especially towards the end when there's not a lot of cards left so they're easy to guess.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shazi For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (07-09-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    We used to play higher lower all the time when young.

But the most fun was when we played monopoly drinking game So you pretty much had to take x shots if you landed on someones street depending on if they only had the street or if they had houses or hotels. So much fun ^^ early nights though

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    My specialty... haha
    I play a lot of drinking games with my friends. Lots of times, we just wing it and come up with random games that end up being added into the rotation.

You have the classic beer pong, flip cup kind of games that are always a good time. Then variations of them - like survivor flip cup, whether you can bring people back instead of kicking out somebody from the other team, etc.

We played a game recently where we were in my garage and somebody said to go pick up a random item, big, small.. didn't matter. We lined the up on a table one behind the other. The point of the game was to use a ping pong ball to hit the items. Each of the items was assigned a value. The closest item was 1, second was 2, etc. If you called the shot and hit that item, everyone else drank that many sips. If you called it and missed, then you had to drink that many sips. A variation of the game was you had to hit each item ONE time each, rotating turns with everyone playing. If you missed twice in a row, you had to finish your drink. It's kind of a dumb game, but it was on the fly and actually got most people at the party interested.

The other favorite games are "Fuck the Dealer". One person starts with the deck of cards and the person to their left has to guess the number(2-Ace). The dealer then says "higher" or "lower". The guesser then takes a second guess. Depending on how OFF they are is how many drinks they get. If people guess wrong 3 times, the deck passes.
    If the guesser picks the right card the first guess, the dealer has to take 8 drinks. If they get it right the second time, the dealer takes 4 drinks. Those drinks can stack up and we usually let the dealer cash in 10 drinks for a shot of liquor. The cards are laid out face up as they are guessed, along with the other cards of that value. It gets pretty hairy when youre near the end and youre the dealer.. because it's super easy to guess that cards; thus the name.

There's another game called "Ride the Bus". It's a bit complicated to explain, but pretty simple once you play around once or twice. They do a good job of explaining it here:

For a little more variety we play a game called "Stump" too. You need a literal tree stump, a hammer, and some big nails. Everyone hammers their nail in a tiny bit at the start of the game. The name of the game is to hammer in everyone elses nail while yours stays up.
    You can earn a swing at a nail in one of three ways:
    -Flip the hammer and catch it for 1 swing
    -Flip the hammer between your legs and catch it for 2 swings
    -Flip the hammer behind your back and catch it for 3 swings.
    Wherever you catch the hammer at, that's how you have to hit it. No readjusting your grip.
    You're still in as long as you can slide your finger and feel SOMETHING. If it's flush with the stump - you're out.
    Play goes in a circle for turns.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left