DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    155d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Sorry to hear of this loss. Like Cinna Yu-Gi-Oh was a huge part of my post school TV binging! I loved watching it and found it so entertaining and at that time I felt like it was "grown up Pokemon" lol It had a great story line and great animation. I never go into the games. Sorry for the loss of Kazuki Takahashi, thank you for bringing Yu-Gi-Oh into my like as a kid!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    I was quite sad this weekend but managed to pull myself out of it by playing Yugioh Duel Links again c: I used to play it religiously but I had stopped for a while. Decided to pick it back up in his memory and work on my decks again
    This is unfortunately my second account since my first one the data was erased so sad about that :c If anyone else has a duel links or even master duel hit me up! I just downloaded master duel today at the request of @(you need an account to see links) 's hubbie so more friends the better!

Tonight when I get home I'll type out some memories c:

Rista 11 17 2020
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    ♥ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin ♥

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dita For This Useful Post:

DrSloth (07-11-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    That's so sad to hear! I have watched only a few animes in my life but Yu-Gi-Oh I used to love watching and actually playing, I'd always ask for more cards for my parents and play them at school between classes, definitely have amazing memories from playing it! And I'd always watch it in my lunch time!
    I don't remember much of the cartoon storyline, but I have scenes that go through my mind that makes me miss it

- - - Updated - - -
    @(you need an account to see links) i didnt know there was a online site to play it! definitely gonna check it out!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (07-11-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSloth View Post
    That's so sad to hear! I have watched only a few animes in my life but Yu-Gi-Oh I used to love watching and actually playing, I'd always ask for more cards for my parents and play them at school between classes, definitely have amazing memories from playing it! And I'd always watch it in my lunch time!
    I don't remember much of the cartoon storyline, but I have scenes that go through my mind that makes me miss it

- - - Updated - - -
    @(you need an account to see links) i didnt know there was a online site to play it! definitely gonna check it out!
    Oh! It's so fun! I will say it is a lot at first because even me who isn't a stranger to the game feels like an old person like "bAcK iN mY dAy!" With all these new summons and whatever else I still haven't wrapped my head around 🤣 I really appreciate the game though. I like trying to build decks and see all the beautiful art on the cards c: If you send me a request let me know!

Rista 11 17 2020
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    ♥ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dita View Post
    Oh! It's so fun! I will say it is a lot at first because even me who isn't a stranger to the game feels like an old person like "bAcK iN mY dAy!" With all these new summons and whatever else I still haven't wrapped my head around 🤣 I really appreciate the game though. I like trying to build decks and see all the beautiful art on the cards c: If you send me a request let me know!
    I'm not on my laptop rn but will check it by tomorrow, if I manage to know how to navigate through the game I'll message you here! I didnt even know new things were still being created, I used to play so long ago and only irl, great to see it's still evolving more and more!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (07-11-2022)