27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m

Unhappy Kazuki Takahashi Will Forever be Remembered

I am deeply saddened and heart broken leaning about his passing today. He left us way too soon and it is suspected he drowned while snorkeling. As the creator of Yu-Gi-Oh he was such a huge part of my childhood and growing up. I have been on the verge of tears just thinking about all the wonderful memories I have had because of Yu-Gi-Oh. I can only hope his legacy will continue on and Kanami will do the the best they can now that he is gone.

If you have any loving memories involving Yu-Gi-Oh from your life please share them so we can all remember and pay our respects to a man who molded so many of our youth with his creation and brought us so much joy.

For now please rest easy now Kazuki and know you will always have people who will cherish the world you created for years to come ❤️

(you need an account to see links)

Rista 11 17 2020
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    ♥ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin ♥

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dita For This Useful Post:

Buizel (07-08-2022),DrSloth (07-11-2022),EnderTheory (07-08-2022),Ghast (07-08-2022),Hollow (07-08-2022),Ice (07-08-2022)