247 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m

Upcoming anime for this 2023 Winter/Spring Season

Hello!

(you need an account to see links)

The original post was about Summer/Fall 2022 anime, but decided to update it to Winter/Spring 2023
    I want to know what anime are you looking forward for thisWinter and Spring season.

I'm pretty excited for these:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean Part 3 - December 1, 2023

Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4- January 4, 2023

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Part 2- January 5, 2023

Revenger- January 5, 2023

Tokyo Revengers Christmas Showdown Arc- January 7, 2023

The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World- January 7, 2023

Vinland Saga Season 2- January 9, 2023

And can't wait for Spring to watch these gems:

Hell's Paradise- April 2023

Dr. Stone Season 3- April 2023

Edens Zero Season 2- April 2023

Tokyo Mew Mew New Season 2

Special mention for Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 coming out July 2023

Also, these are supposed to be released this year but they don't have a concrete release date yet:

Solo Leveling - 2023
    Attack on Titan The Final Season Part 3 - 2023
    Classroom of the Elite Season 3 - 2023
    Goblin Slayer Season 2 - 2023
    Alice Gear Aegis Expansion - 2023
    Spy x Family Season 2 - 2023
    Last edited by Kibba; 01-11-2023 at 10:14 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kibba For This Useful Post:

Aero (07-07-2022),bluepen (07-09-2022),Clefairy (07-08-2022),♥ Dita ♥ (07-07-2022),Hollow (07-07-2022),♥ Wooloo ♥ (07-08-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    189 times
    Time Online
    85d 5h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Ok so I don't watch a tonne of anime (I prefer to read manga), but I am looking forward to Bleach's TYBW arc and I PRAY they fix some of the more common issues that people had with the manga when it ended, namely that the end seemed kind of crunched together.

I'm also looking forward to watching One Piece: RED (What a weird premise though??) and SpyxFamily s2!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Kibba (07-07-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    443 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I'm not someone who watches anime as they air usually. But I have some exceptions based on some criteria (I can elaborate if you want but I feel like right now it's beside the point lmao).

Anyway, for the upcoming season I'm going to watch Made in Abyss season 2 - I also read the manga but I enjoy the anime experience way more. Just watched the first ep, and it was magnificent. Can't wait for moe.
    The other one I will watch is Love Live! Superstar!! season 2 - because, well, it's Love Live lol.

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Kibba (07-07-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    945 times
    Time Online
    116d 17h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Same as Wave lol! I rarely watch anime these days but I try to keep up with the new Love Live seasons (I say that as I am a season behind on NijiGaku 😩). Super Star s1 was really good but honestly I am not excited for s2... they added a bunch of new chars when I thought the group dynamic and balance was already perfect. It wouldn't be as bad if I vibed with any of the new chars... but I dislike em all! The designs are wacky and their characterizations seem very unappealing to me. This makes me very sad because I like Liella! as a five member group a lot. But I will still watch it ☠

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Kibba (07-07-2022),TsUNaMy WaVe (07-08-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    *Screaming at the new Bleach anime* I've only waited years for it :') Just look at how beautiful it looks. I only hope they keep up with that standard of animation through out the entire season.

*that's rough buddy*

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Kibba (07-07-2022)

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Tokyo Mew Mew New has me so super hyped, and the animation from what I've seen so far is amazing. Everyone on my Twitter timeline is losing their minds about how this seemingly came out of no where too.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serebii For This Useful Post:

Ice (07-08-2022),Kibba (07-08-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 5h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Thank you for the remainders, I'll probably only watch Tokyo Mew Mew for the nostalgic and Sword Art

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    443 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Same as Wave lol! I rarely watch anime these days but I try to keep up with the new Love Live seasons (I say that as I am a season behind on NijiGaku 😩). Super Star s1 was really good but honestly I am not excited for s2... they added a bunch of new chars when I thought the group dynamic and balance was already perfect. It wouldn't be as bad if I vibed with any of the new chars... but I dislike em all! The designs are wacky and their characterizations seem very unappealing to me. This makes me very sad because I like Liella! as a five member group a lot. But I will still watch it ☠
    I feel you about Liella. Personally I do find Natsuki somewhat intriguing but I don't care at all about the other three.
    On the other hand though I never had any strong feelings towards Liella so I don't really care about their group getting bigger lol. I also kinda anticipated it when it was announced there will be only first years at first.

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Ice (07-08-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    I'm not someone who watches anime as they air usually. But I have some exceptions based on some criteria (I can elaborate if you want but I feel like right now it's beside the point lmao).

Anyway, for the upcoming season I'm going to watch Made in Abyss season 2 - I also read the manga but I enjoy the anime experience way more. Just watched the first ep, and it was magnificent. Can't wait for moe.
    The other one I will watch is Love Live! Superstar!! season 2 - because, well, it's Love Live lol.
    I have never watched Love Live. I think it's not my cup of tea haha

Made in Abyss in the other hand, looks like it has a beautiful animation style, maybe I'll take a look at it this weekend. Thanks for sharing Wave!

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kibba For This Useful Post:

TsUNaMy WaVe (07-08-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    945 times
    Time Online
    116d 17h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Now that it is out and accessible (cough) I suppose I should watch TMM too, my friends and I have cosplayed it from the past (and have future plans too lmao) so I need to do my duty! It was really so sad to lose Mia Ikumi not that long ago she was so young 😭 breaks my heart she isn't around to see the reboot of her biggest project.
    @(you need an account to see links) I don't know how much you looked up about Made in Abyss but I would just have a word of caution that even though it has cute character and pretty animation, it has some scenes/content that I think can be a bit on the disturbing side depending on your tolerance? Just a heads up ^^

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Kibba (07-08-2022),TsUNaMy WaVe (07-08-2022)