Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's your all time dream concert?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    13d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    I could totally get on board with going to see Icubus! That album brings back so much nostalgia for me!

Also 12 year old me would love to go see the Backstreet Boys when they come to my local area! That would 100% fulfill a childhood dream of mine. I was even contemplating going when they released tickets....until I saw the ticket price! For upper bowl tickets is was close to over $200!!! That's outrageous I feel, especially since they are not really current...... I have a lot of respect for artists who tour and keep their ticket prices in an affordable and reasonable price range. This allows more of their fan base attend their shows.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my goodness did I ever listen to A LOT of LP when I was in junior high. I would wright out song lyrics and tape them to the outside of my binders haha. I have realized through this thread that there are sooo many concerts past and present I would love to attend.
    I swear you and I could be best friends. Incubus and Backstreet Boys are two bands that define me. So dope to see others with a range of tastes.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    I've said some of my dream concerts but now that I think about it, BEYONCÉ is the concert I want to go the most!
    I regret not going to Coachella (Beychella)! THAT CONCERT WAS FIRE! And every concert she does look like
    she gives her all 100%. She's an amazing performer

I also would like to go to go see Deadmau5, Madeon, Polo & Pan and Avenged Sevenfold

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi
    (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    88d 7h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I agree seeing Queen perform would be amazing. Have you guys seen that new tec that the artist is like 3D rendered? So it would be queen as they were when they were young, they have like outfits change and everything and look real but its all just 3D rendered?