Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your all time dream concert?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    23d 22h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    i want to one day see clairo and florence & the machine live!
    i've seen most the artists i want to see, but those two have always evaded me, maybe one day i'll get the chance tho!

a dream would be to see amy winehouse perform live tho

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghastly For This Useful Post:

Trash Panda (07-06-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    93d 8h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    Honestly probably just the entire Warped Tour Line Up, circa 2006-2009 LOL

I've already seen my favourite band of all time, AFI, twice, but that was a total dream come true for me. Cried like a baby both times.

If I had to create a single line up, it would probably be AFI (playing STS in its entirety), My Chemical Romance (playing TCFSR in its entirety) and then add Alexisonfire as the opening band. *frog*

I've seen AOF a number of times as well, and also 100% worth it every time.

eta: how has no one else mentioned emo bands yet? I NEED TO TALK TO AN EMO PERSON WHERE ARE THE EMO PEOPLE?
    I got to see AFI once, when they opened a Linkin Park + 30STM concert, it was beautiful Going to a Linkin Park concert was also a dream come true!

I would love to see Rise Against or Florence + the Machine! I've heard Florence's concerts are magical.

@(you need an account to see links) My sister is also going to see MCR on October I wanted to go to but tickets sold out it seconds and she could only get one for herself, rip. Tho, I'm driving her to the Forum so maybe I'll be able to hear them through the walls *cries*

There is no trash cannot, only
    TRASH CAN

Special thanks to lyrichord for the amazing userbar avatar & honeycomb for the cutest drawing!

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Oh, no, that sucks! I remember when the first reunion show was going on sale I tried so badly to get tickets but never even made it out of the queue until they only had a few shitty seats left for thousands of dollars. My friend and her boyfriend got through, but it was a two-ticket limit. I ended up being terribly sick the night of the show, so wouldn't have been able to go anyway. For the reunion tour we had all three of us working together because the ticket limit was higher and friend's boyfriend was able to snag some. Very excited to be able to go!

When you're driving there, there might be scalpers selling tickets outside, so depending on your budget, that could be an option!

I also might try to get resale tickets to the When We Were Young depending on how COVID numbers look.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Trash Panda (07-06-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    93d 8h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    @(you need an account to see links) yeah I was pretty bummed I couldn't get hold of a ticket but I was really happy for my sis, she's a much bigger fan than I am xD. I hope resellers aren't asking for kidney-value ticket price *fingers crossed*

There is no trash cannot, only
    TRASH CAN

Special thanks to lyrichord for the amazing userbar avatar & honeycomb for the cutest drawing!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Trash Panda For This Useful Post:

kittyray (07-06-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    LIVE AID WHEN QUEEN PERFORMED!

I at least have the movie as a pseudo-dream fulfilled lol. Would have also loved to see MJ in concert.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danii For This Useful Post:

Charmander (07-06-2022),dustyc (07-08-2022),kittyray (07-06-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    703 times
    Time Online
    156d 12h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    I've always wanted to see Incubus live but I've always missed them when they were here. I've always missed out on most concerts and gigs because I'm terrible in being in a crowded space lol. I love Incubus's music so much, their Morning View album is amazing!
    I could totally get on board with going to see Icubus! That album brings back so much nostalgia for me!

Also 12 year old me would love to go see the Backstreet Boys when they come to my local area! That would 100% fulfill a childhood dream of mine. I was even contemplating going when they released tickets....until I saw the ticket price! For upper bowl tickets is was close to over $200!!! That's outrageous I feel, especially since they are not really current...... I have a lot of respect for artists who tour and keep their ticket prices in an affordable and reasonable price range. This allows more of their fan base attend their shows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    HELLO RECOVERING EMO HERE

My instinct is to just keep going with "magic" rules and I would love love love to see Linkin Park again. I know they aren't really traditional emo, but there is overlap. I was deeply upset with Chester Bennington's death, one of the only celebrity deaths that really got to mie, and couldn't listen to their music for a long time.

I love MCR but I've seen them live a few times ( I want to say 3?) and I've got tickets for October, so they aren't really a "dream" for me anymore. I have this tragic story where a family friend tried to surprise me and my friends with meet and greet but he needed to wait to confirm something and said he'd email them to me. This was pre-smartphone days, so while I could access my email using the rudimentary browser, I could not actually log in because ya bitch had good-at-them password senses and used characters unavailable on my T9 keypad. Still not over it fifteen years later!

Also AFI would be an awesome show! They've never been a bucket list band would would absolutely not turn down the opportunity. Lemme think on some of the others.
    Oh my goodness did I ever listen to A LOT of LP when I was in junior high. I would wright out song lyrics and tape them to the outside of my binders haha. I have realized through this thread that there are sooo many concerts past and present I would love to attend.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Hollow (07-06-2022),kittyray (07-06-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    @(you need an account to see links) Right? It's a brilliant album, I play it a lot when I'm looking for inspiration for art. Just a great album to vibe to, an absolute classic! It's one of the very few albums out there where I like every song.

*that's rough buddy*

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    247d 5h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    I would have loved to go to a Queen concert

My actual wishes are: Muse (one of my all-time favorites), Lil Nas X or Coldplay concert

Userbar by ♥ Infected ♥ - Watercolor clefairy by ♥ Wooloo ♥ - Wink cle/avatar art by ♥ DankRUSE ♥ - Pumpkin cle by ♥ hearts ♥

Icon by ♥ mothman ♥ / ♥ sugarbee (heart cle) ♥

Zenitsu has best cookiez

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clefairy For This Useful Post:

dustyc (07-08-2022),kittyray (07-06-2022)

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    12 years ago i went to my first Green Day concert when they were promoting Awesome as F*ck! and i want time travel technology just to go again ♥

While in the past i'd go to a Linkin Park and retro L'Arc~en~Ciel concerts, i'll always be sad that i never attended one

I'm currently waiting to be debt free so i can travel and attend the next Zelda Anniversary's Orchestra! Partner and i have gone to a Zelda's 25 years and a Pokémon 20 years these last years and OMG, i'm loving so much Videogame Orchestras! Kingdom Hearts is on my bucket list too for sure!

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Da Plushee Boree For This Useful Post:

Clefairy (07-06-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Plushee Boree View Post
    12 years ago i went to my first Green Day concert when they were promoting Awesome as F*ck! and i want time travel technology just to go again ♥

While in the past i'd go to a Linkin Park and retro L'Arc~en~Ciel concerts, i'll always be sad that i never attended one

I'm currently waiting to be debt free so i can travel and attend the next Zelda Anniversary's Orchestra! Partner and i have gone to a Zelda's 25 years and a Pokémon 20 years these last years and OMG, i'm loving so much Videogame Orchestras! Kingdom Hearts is on my bucket list too for sure!
    Seeing Final Fantasy done by an orchestra is on my bucket list!!

My dream concerts (or ones I'm kicking myself for never prioritizing) would be David Bowie, Outkast, Blink 182 and Daft Punk.

Dream concerts that might be obtainable? Elton John for sure. I love Run the Jewels and would like to see them again (I've seen them once), but they're getting so big tickets are normally out of my price range. Also - I thought I was going to be crushed to death when I saw them in 2017 so very much agree with everyone on here that avoids crowds - even though their shows are total fucking bangers. I'm also short, and staring into someone's back gets old quickly.

Does Girl Talk still make music? I saw him like 10 years ago and it was easily one of my best shows of all time.

Hello fellow emos!! I saw MCR when I was 18. Reggie and the Full Effect (lets add them to my "would love to see again" list) and Alkaline Trio were their openers. I stupidly thought I was tough enough to be in the pit during Alkaline Trio, and then very quickly crowdsurfed my way out of that mess because death was on my horizon. I lost one of my favorite pairs of sandals in the hasty exit and had to spend the rest of the night barefoot lol

lovely ub and avatar by the endlessly talented @(you need an account to see links)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LibraryFaerie For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (07-19-2022)