Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Which anime do you wish for or not want a new season?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    I was going to say panty and stocking but that's for real happening and I'm in shock
    Oh yes! This was just announced ytd right? Congrats on getting a new season!!

--- edit ---

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Dino was great!!! I also really liked Basil and was so sad he barely got any screentime (':
    And whew, reading only the ending probably makes it even worse lol. Or not, I'm not sure. It was a long time since I read the manga (I read it as it was published) and I admit I don't remember the small details. But yeah the general feeling stayed with me!

And aww, that's so sad
    I might just do a rewatch of the original lol
    Yes! He was one of my husbandos during that period Oh I rmb Basil, the anime didn't show his Ten-years later form right? I rmb his TYL form was really cool.
    That's true...the ending wasn't what I expected lol. It was hugely disappointing tbh, and I kinda felt the mangaka got tired of the story and just wanted to end it there and then lol.

You can still try the remake, it didn't work for me but I had friends who liked it ^^
    Last edited by mugi; 07-04-2022 at 03:15 AM.

Koi

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mugi For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (07-04-2022),TsUNaMy WaVe (07-04-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    333 times
    Time Online
    162d 3h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 48m
    I'm not sure if Digimon is considered Anime or not.

But I loved watching that show as a kid. It never reached the same popularity as Pokemon. But the monsters were cooler.
    I always wished the show continued.

Now that I've remembered about this I'll probably go back through and re watch Digimon. I think it only has 3 seasons :/.

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pidgey For This Useful Post:

mugi (07-04-2022),Synth Salazzle (07-04-2022),TsUNaMy WaVe (07-04-2022),xChoppie (07-04-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbidae View Post

But I loved watching that show as a kid. It never reached the same popularity as Pokemon. But the monsters were cooler.

Now that I've remembered about this I'll probably go back through and re watch Digimon. I think it only has 3 seasons :/.
    Yes! Digimon is considered an anime! but it never stopped ^^ it has loads of seasons and different characters/cast/stories and very odd ways of how the digimon worked.
    It's just the original stories of Taichi and Argumon ended. They recently made a movie to finish up the whole thing 1st/2nd seasons and I'm never going to watch it because I swear I will bawl my eyes out.

there's a new season currently ongoing called Digimon Ghost Game and there's also a game coming out!

Koi

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mugi For This Useful Post:

Pidgey (07-04-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbidae View Post

Digimon is my love! And there are actually quite a lot of new content for it!
    Idk what was the last season you watched, but in recent years we had the 7(!) movies for Digimon Adventure (and another one for 02 got announced), Digimon Univers: Appli Monsters and Digimon Ghost Game which is currently airing!
    I opened up a thread for it when it stared, hoping we can discuss it each week but no one ever replied lol. I still watch if ofc

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

mugi (07-04-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Digimon is my love! And there are actually quite a lot of new content for it!
    Idk what was the last season you watched, but in recent years we had the 7(!) movies for Digimon Adventure (and another one for 02 got announced), Digimon Univers: Appli Monsters and Digimon Ghost Game which is currently airing!
    I opened up a thread for it when it stared, hoping we can discuss it each week but no one ever replied lol. I still watch if ofc
    I love Digimon too. It's like a darker side of pokemon
    Season 3 should be Digimon Tamers? Guilmon, Renamon and Terramon i think. One of the best season imo!

Did you watch all 7? I don't have the heart to because I'm so scared of the ending

edit: i even cry when listening to the new version of Butterfly

Koi

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mugi For This Useful Post:

Pidgey (07-04-2022),TsUNaMy WaVe (07-04-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by mugi View Post
    I love Digimon too. It's like a darker side of pokemon
    Season 3 should be Digimon Tamers? Guilmon, Renamon and Terramon i think. One of the best season imo!

Did you watch all 7? I don't have the heart to because I'm so scared of the ending

edit: i even cry when listening to the new version of Butterfly
    Yup, I watch everything Digimon related as soon as I can!
    I even fansubbed most of it to Hebrew (almost all seasons, pretty much all movies etc). And yeah the movies are... sad for sure lol. I was crying so much when watching them, and even when I worked on the subs etc, couldn't stop crying

And yes Digimon Tamers is so good! It's my favorite season along with Savers (which most people don't like, but it'll always have a warm place in my heart as the first anime I watched in Japanese with subs)

I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

mugi (07-04-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    24d 22h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Another one came to mind..... Grand blue season 2 onegaishimasu!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_dragonz For This Useful Post:

mugi (07-04-2022)

Chopper
    Pronouns
    she / her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Oh yes! This was just announced ytd right? Congrats on getting a new season!!

--- edit ---

Yes! He was one of my husbandos during that period Oh I rmb Basil, the anime didn't show his Ten-years later form right? I rmb his TYL form was really cool.
    That's true...the ending wasn't what I expected lol. It was hugely disappointing tbh, and I kinda felt the mangaka got tired of the story and just wanted to end it there and then lol.

You can still try the remake, it didn't work for me but I had friends who liked it ^^
    Lambo in his 5 year old form was really cute too!
    I can't remember if I finished reading the manga but I do have the anime kept in my hard disk.
    A memorable scene which I'll always remember was Reborn using the first aid electric shock on Tsuna! Made me laughed like mad.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to xChoppie For This Useful Post:

mugi (07-04-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Yup, I watch everything Digimon related as soon as I can!
    I even fansubbed most of it to Hebrew (almost all seasons, pretty much all movies etc). And yeah the movies are... sad for sure lol. I was crying so much when watching them, and even when I worked on the subs etc, couldn't stop crying

And yes Digimon Tamers is so good! It's my favorite season along with Savers (which most people don't like, but it'll always have a warm place in my heart as the first anime I watched in Japanese with subs)
    Oh god then I really shouldn't watch the movies ;-; I don't think my heart will be able to take it.
    I remember seeing the trailers and my heart broke.

Savers is season 5? I don't rmb watching anything after Frontiers, which was a really odd season lol.
    I'm waiting for Ghost to finish so I can binge though ^^

--- edit ---

Quote Originally Posted by xChoppie View Post
    Lambo in his 5 year old form was really cute too!
    I can't remember if I finished reading the manga but I do have the anime kept in my hard disk.
    A memorable scene which I'll always remember was Reborn using the first aid electric shock on Tsuna! Made me laughed like mad.

Aw Lambo T_T i love his baby form. I felt so bad he had to participate in the fights every single time, but he tried his very best.
    I no longer have rebon on my hard disk I think but I do have a lot of doujins from it
    Last edited by mugi; 07-04-2022 at 03:33 AM.

Koi

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Oh god then I really shouldn't watch the movies ;-; I don't think my heart will be able to take it.
    I remember seeing the trailers and my heart broke.

Savers is season 5? I don't rmb watching anything after Frontiers, which was a really odd season lol.
    I'm waiting for Ghost to finish so I can binge though ^^
    Yup Savers is season 5. For me it was like, I loved Digimon so much as a child and I couldn't accept it ends after 4 seasons (I watched the first 4 dubbed on TV). Then I looked up, and luckily it was right around when Savers just started airing in Japan! So that's how I started watching anime in Japanese basically lmao.

Also Ghost is soooooooo good! Really. I'm sure you'd enjoy it ^^

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

mugi (07-04-2022)