Here's the story:

I'm driving home from my mom's house with all the Christmas presents... and the wife was there too. I forget to get the breakfast pizza from Casey's at the first town I drove through, so I drove the distance and got to the next town with a Casey's to get my delicious breakfast pizza. I walk in, look around for that rotisserie and see that there is only one piece of pizza. Being the generous fellow I am, I let my wife have it while I got this crappy breakfast croissant and a fountain pop. We walk up to the cashier and she takes forever to punch in all the items, and finally says "Alright, your total is $5.32." So I hand her a $20 bill and 42 cents (I had a quarter, a nickel, and took 2 pennies from the "Take one, leave one" thing), and I expected $15 and 10 cents to get back to me. I see that she is giving me 5 dollar bills, so I expected 3 of them. When I get to the car, I noticed not only did she give me an extra bill, but she gave me 2 extra bills! I was like "Oh damn, shit is about to get crazy", and I left a happy fellow. All in all, I got an extra $5. I guess karma is repaying me the 64 cents that the bitch at Buffalo Wild Wings didn't give me last night.

So now you know how to get extra money when buying breakfast items at your favorite convenience store.

Anyone else have this good luck lately? And I'm not talking about an extra dollar or 2.