Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the one trophy you've always wanted on Neopets?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    453 times
    Time Online
    148d 17h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    I'm an avid GMC/AAA follower, and for the life of me can't remember how or why I missed this one.

I've always loved this trophy and would have defo picked the moon team if I'd been able to partake. I think it's one of the most gorgeous trophies that they've made. unforunately, not one I'll ever be able to obtain, but it's fun to stare at for sure.

Anything plot related that I've missed trophies on hurts me. whether not completing the plot for whatever reason (being a kid?) or not able to pariticpate. One example is The Lost Desert Plot. I was so into the plot and then stopped suddenly. I wish I knew why but the final trophy I think is beautiful and something missed out on.

sometimes wish we could rewind neo time and play everything again. either nostalgic reasons or not being around during that time, or not even knowing of neo. i admire those that have full cases of trophies. no matter the means on how they got them. big ups to those users.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Aero (07-03-2022),dustyc (07-03-2022),Ghast (07-03-2022),Ismira (07-03-2022),Menine (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    937 times
    Time Online
    116d 6h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Ooh same hat Ariealle I was unfortunately not active during either the Moon/Sun or Fire/Ice events TT_TT I absolutely would love to have the Moon and Ice trophies on my ul... alas. =/ It is really sad to think that we will probably never have these types of events ever again...

But I think above all what I bemoan the most is site event trophies scattered across a few of my accounts - I have played on about ~3 mains over my Neo-lifetime including my current one (all my personal childhood created ones) and there are small blips of time from when I hopped accounts and played on others that I have a site event trophy for that is lacking elsewhere. T_T I think the ones like Tale of Woe and LDP come to the forefront of my mind as being on my old abandoned main but not my current one. :' ( I really wish there was some way you could merge accounts but obviously that would be super abused as a feature so, I shall just be trophyless. ;w;

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Aero (07-03-2022),Ariealle (07-03-2022),Ismira (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    188 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismira View Post

Another favourite is the Customization Spotlight.

Of course I've never actively tried to earn it.. perhaps that shall change soon!
    This one is beautiful and is my pick too!!

Another one I like is the Math's Nightmare trophy, mainly because I have fond memories of being in an active avatar collecting guild and practicing all month to get this avatar on reset day! I was sooooo close to a trophy, but no cigar and did not want to go through that ordeal again, but it's a memory I cherish!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (07-03-2022),dustyc (07-03-2022),Ice (07-03-2022),Ismira (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    80d 23h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    This one is beautiful and is my pick too!!

Another one I like is the Math's Nightmare trophy, mainly because I have fond memories of being in an active avatar collecting guild and practicing all month to get this avatar on reset day! I was sooooo close to a trophy, but no cigar and did not want to go through that ordeal again, but it's a memory I cherish!

Was it CTTM/EACC? I was never "cool" enough to be apart of CTTM, but I guess I was okay enough be a member of the EACC on the AC chat lol. This was on my old main, which to this day I haven't the foggiest notion why it was frozen. I was really into collecting avatars at the time and really miss owning some of the retired/plot related avatars and trophies.

Special thanks to (you need an account to see links) for my adorable Ryu, and (you need an account to see links) for my galaxy pumpkin!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Seconded! I'd love to own this one some day along with the avatar. It's so shiny and elegant and would pop off on my lookup lol.

Of course I've never actively tried to earn it.. perhaps that shall change soon!
    I second this, I've been trying to get this one for a really long time now. I'm a customisation lover and I love customising pets to a certain theme. I have yet to earn this trophy but I want it so badly!

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Ice (07-03-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    124d 23h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 17m
    Seconded! I'd love to own this one some day along with the avatar. It's so shiny and elegant and would pop off on my lookup lol.

my advice: Go after the Neopoint category, it's WAY less competitive and finding a neat crosspaint as a foundation goes a long way!

For myself, for the longest time, it was the kad feeding trohpy. But thanks to cK I now have it so I'd say probably a Neoquest I trophy, those things are beautiful.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Ice (07-03-2022),Ismira (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    188 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Was it CTTM/EACC? I was never "cool" enough to be apart of CTTM, but I guess I was okay enough be a member of the EACC on the AC chat lol. This was on my old main, which to this day I haven't the foggiest notion why it was frozen. I was really into collecting avatars at the time and really miss owning some of the retired/plot related avatars and trophies.
    It wasn't! I definitely wasn't cool enough either!!!! There were a million of those guilds everywhere it feels like when I look back on those times. I was in quite a few of them over the years, and I definitely made some wonderful friends during a tough time in my life so I'm so, so grateful to Neopets for that

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Ismira (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    80d 23h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    I second this, I've been trying to get this one for a really long time now. I'm a customisation lover and I love customising pets to a certain theme. I have yet to earn this trophy but I want it so badly!
    Same! I've entered here and there over the years, but I never seem to win lol. I love to customize and it bums me out when I see the actual winners. Like wtf were they thinking voting for that POS?! Not always the case.. but sometimes I question people's taste.

Special thanks to (you need an account to see links) for my adorable Ryu, and (you need an account to see links) for my galaxy pumpkin!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ismira For This Useful Post:

Hollow (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 16h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Plushie Tycoon is one of the ones I most want. I just CANNOT get the swing of the game or I just flat out forget that I'm playing it a week after I start. The trophy, let alone the avatar, are a far dream for me. TT_TT

Also the Defender of Neopia 1 and 2 trophies. I'd love to get higher missions of those.

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hall For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (07-03-2022),dustyc (07-03-2022),Ice (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    80d 23h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    Plushie Tycoon is one of the ones I most want. I just CANNOT get the swing of the game or I just flat out forget that I'm playing it a week after I start. The trophy, let alone the avatar, are a far dream for me. TT_TT

Also the Defender of Neopia 1 and 2 trophies. I'd love to get higher missions of those.
    OH MAN, that brings back so many memories!! I was a part of a wonderful guild that I can longer remember the name of, but there was this guild member who would log into our accounts and play plushie tycoon and neoquest for us. All she wanted was the prizes, which I was only too happy to give! This was waaay back when TNT didn't have a stick up their ass and "allowed" accounts to be gifts/accessed by multiple IP addresses without sending off red flags.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ismira For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (07-03-2022),Hall (07-03-2022)