Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Minecraft mob, block, and biome?

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    39d 18h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    This might be obvious but...

Favorite passive mob is cats (sheep/rabbits close second). I love birch logs for their color or diamonds for how shiny they are. Flower forest is my favorite biome!

Custom Ryu by @Zapdos

By me

By @honeycomb

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wooloo For This Useful Post:

Ghast (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    He/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    12d 9h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    my favorite mob it always have been the parrots

Who wouldn't fall in love with those dancing birds?!

but now with the new update I'm starting to like Allays haha!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Evangelion For This Useful Post:

Ghast (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghast View Post
    Minecraft is something that can be started at any time, I think! It is definitely a game with a lot of different ways to play. Some people play to collect, some to build, and some to get to the end game quickly. I would recommend trying it out if you are able! It does take getting used to all the mechanics, recipes, and the like, but there is lots of stuff on the internet to help!
    I’m sure @(you need an account to see links) would be my mentor if I ever want to play! I know my younger brothers played it quite a bit and I used to watch them play it a bit but I never got involved. I do really like that style of game though and reading everyone’s responses kind of makes me feel inclined to give it a shot!

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Ghast (07-03-2022),♥ honeycomb ♥ (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    117d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    I’m sure @(you need an account to see links) would be my mentor if I ever want to play! I know my younger brothers played it quite a bit and I used to watch them play it a bit but I never got involved. I do really like that style of game though and reading everyone’s responses kind of makes me feel inclined to give it a shot!
    ngl cinna you would fucking love minecraft LMAO. i can just see u tending to ur crops and making animal pens 24/7.
    i should get a vanilla server set up one of these days and invite u cutie ckers

i like plushie tonu & making silly art ૮ ˶ᵔ ᴥ ᵔ˶ ა

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to honeycomb For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (07-03-2022),Ghast (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by honeycomb View Post
    thank u @(you need an account to see links) for the mention i hecking love minecraft.

lets see.. mobs? im obviously a massive fan of the new frogs, but i also really love the axolotls and horses.
    hostile mobs tho i am a massive creeper fan because i love baiting them into my friends and blowing them up :^)

stripped oak logs r my fave blocko for building, especially for flooring. i tend to go for cottagey cozy vibes for my builds and its just perfect for that.

i also tend to build in forested areas. i usually play w biomes o plenty, but the vanilla forests are still really nice - especially if you find an area where multiple forests merge together into a plains or something!!
    Biomes o plenty is so good, I love to play modded multiplayer with it and I'm always super indecisive of which biome to build in when it's enabled, as there are so many beautiful ones to choose from!

Every time I start a new save or build a house for the first time, I always build the same cottage house LOL at this point I've memorized how many blocks long it is in terms of width and length.

Garfunkle the Ryu
    Thank you honeycomb for the wonderful Garf!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnderTheory For This Useful Post:

Ghast (07-03-2022),♥ honeycomb ♥ (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    117d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 1m
    Quote Originally Posted by EnderTheory View Post
    Biomes o plenty is so good, I love to play modded multiplayer with it and I'm always super indecisive of which biome to build in when it's enabled, as there are so many beautiful ones to choose from!

Every time I start a new save or build a house for the first time, I always build the same cottage house LOL at this point I've memorized how many blocks long it is in terms of width and length.
    IT'S MY FAVORITE MOD EVER. therse so many gorgeous biomes and i always take at least 2 hours of running around to find the perfect spot to build lmao.

i like plushie tonu & making silly art ૮ ˶ᵔ ᴥ ᵔ˶ ა

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to honeycomb For This Useful Post:

EnderTheory (07-03-2022),Ghast (07-03-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 3h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Whilst I do enjoy a good Amplified world to build in (it just adds that whole different level of creative ability in terms of scale), my most recent place that I have been inspired to build in is the Lush Caves. It's such a complex and beautiful area to start off a build in and as for decor, the generated vines, flowers and pools scattered throughout make it easy to work with. I have always been shocking at outdoor decor around my builds so this environment makes it that much simpler for me.

Here's one I found recently and decided that I am going to build a new place within it.

Favourite hostile mob has got to be the Guardian/Elder Guardians. There's something about raiding an underwater temple and having to evade those bastards to eventually claim it as your own.

My favourite passive mob is going to have to be the Strider. They're such an underrated mob and I feel so sorry for them, I mean, look at that face..... only something a mother could love and they're always sad. Poor bastards.....

Favourite block(s) to build with would have to be a combination of nether brick, red nether brick, blackstone (either gilded or brick form) and quartz blocks. Always had a thing for the darker looking builds. As for my favourite sounding block, I would have to say its a toss up of amethyst (the breaking/placing/walking across noise) and the shroom light for the same reason.