Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Minecraft mob, block, and biome?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m

Favorite Minecraft mob, block, and biome?

The world must know...

What is your favorite passive or neutral mob? Favorite hostile mob? Block to build with, favorite SOUNDING block (when you place or break it)? When you build, what biome do you like to build in?

My favorite mob (out of all mobs) may shock you... The Enderman. Yes, Ghast is a close second.
    Parrots are fun passive mobs because they dance and are colorful.

Block-wise, my favorite to build with is probably Dark Prismarine. I love using it on roofs as seen in my picture (building credit: Twin Saw on Youtube). I love the breaking sound for all of the blocks in the new geodes!

I do not have a picture for it, but my favorite biome to build in is definitely flower forest, but I like the ones that have a lot of elevated land/cool cliffs - I am someone who enjoys building in to the land so landscape is key.

How about you, what are your favorites in Minecraft?

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghast For This Useful Post:

EnderTheory (07-03-2022),Shawn (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Oh I feel like this is a discussion for @(you need an account to see links) for sure.

I’ve never played Minecraft, believe it or not and I have no idea how I’d even start at this point 😅

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

♥ honeycomb ♥ (07-03-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    Oh I feel like this is a discussion for @(you need an account to see links) for sure.

I’ve never played Minecraft, believe it or not and I have no idea how I’d even start at this point 😅
    Minecraft is something that can be started at any time, I think! It is definitely a game with a lot of different ways to play. Some people play to collect, some to build, and some to get to the end game quickly. I would recommend trying it out if you are able! It does take getting used to all the mechanics, recipes, and the like, but there is lots of stuff on the internet to help!

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    453 times
    Time Online
    148d 17h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    oh i like this!

ok so. fave mob.. i'm partial to the parrots but i really do enjoy the tropical fish as well. so many pretty colours.

not my pic.

love to use some lapis blocks. every house i've ever had has been covered. either floors, wall or all. i also love love glass because it comes in a variety of colours and can throw some rainbows up or make stained glass art, like in my castle. i'll have to post some pics if i remember. they're not super fancy or anything, but just right.

i love the jungle biome. i feel like it's the most fresh. looking. plus the vines and such are tip-top. i enjoy a beach scene and building my house on the water as well.

@(you need an account to see links), it's never to late to play. it's very easy to get the hang of once you get the controls down, and it can be soothing when you really get into it. or maddening, depending how you play. i'm a creative as i don't have time to die and lose my stuff over and over. or go out of my way to kill things, but sometimes i'll venture into survival. if you have time, you should def check it out. get a little feel.
    Last edited by Ariealle; 07-03-2022 at 12:29 PM.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (07-03-2022),Ghast (07-03-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariealle View Post
    oh i like this!

ok so. fave mob.. i'm partial to the parrots but i really do enjoy the tropical fish as well. so many pretty colours.

not my pic.

love to use some lapis blocks. every house i've ever had has been covered. either floors, wall or all. i also love love glass because it comes in a variety of colours and can throw some rainbows up or make stained glass art, like in my castle. i'll have to post some pics if i remember. they're not super fancy or anything, but just right.

i love the jungle biome. i feel like it's the most fresh. looking. plus the vines and such are tip-top. i enjoy a beach scene and building my house on the water as well.
    @(you need an account to see links), it's never to late to play. it's very easy to get the hang of once you get the controls down, and it can be soothing when you really get into it. or maddening, depending how you play. i'm a creative as i don't have time to die and lose my stuff over and over. or go out of my way to kill things, but sometimes i'll venture into survival. if you have time, you should def check it out. get a little feel.
    I love your choices! The tropical fish are so pretty, their coral biome as well!

The Jungle is gorgeous I agree On an old server I used to admin, I picked a really cool island and changed the biome to Jungle with world edit because I was desperate for that beautiful lush green color This was when the Jungles were very new so I think there were not as many amazing natural terrains for them yet

thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghast For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 16h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Ah I'm simple when it comes to Minecraft. I stopped playing for a while and so all this new stuff confuses me.

But! My favorite blocks are the birch blocks, I love the light colors for building and they remind me of aspen trees. Mobs, well...there weren't tons of mobs when I stopped playing but I was always fond of the Ocelots and taming them for cats. Which apparently isn't how it works anymore? There are Ocelots and stray cats?

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hall For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (07-03-2022),Ghast (07-03-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    453 times
    Time Online
    148d 17h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghast View Post
    I love your choices! The tropical fish are so pretty, their coral biome as well!

The Jungle is gorgeous I agree On an old server I used to admin, I picked a really cool island and changed the biome to Jungle with world edit because I was desperate for that beautiful lush green color This was when the Jungles were very new so I think there were not as many amazing natural terrains for them yet
    I remember when they first came out. it's been a while but I could imagine having a brand spanking, fresh new jungle biome to commemorate the times.
    also!!!!!! i remember when I first ran into coral. it was the best thing i've seen. i love making secret, underwater tunnels so to come across the colourful corals, all the tunnels are now coloured as such. deep under the water to make sure it is hidden. or i'll do a wrap with a dark colour to keep it hidden and inside is a surprise.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Ghast (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    My favorite non-hostile mob would have to be either the pufferfish (big fan of pufferfish in general) or axolotyl. I still need to play the newest update because I'm sure I'll love the frogs too

Favorite hostile mob would probably be the Warden, as I love its design (also the Wither if that counts, though it's a boss). In terms of older hostile mobs, probably Ghasts!

My favorite building block would most likely be quartz/quartz variants, as I like to create fountains with them and floorings/sometimes walls. Sound-wise, definitely amethyst blocks.

With biomes, I usually prefer to build in Savannas, Mushroom Islands/Islands in the middle of the ocean, and Extreme Hills.

Garfunkle the Ryu
    Thank you honeycomb for the wonderful Garf!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EnderTheory For This Useful Post:

Ghast (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    117d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 1m
    thank u @(you need an account to see links) for the mention i hecking love minecraft.

lets see.. mobs? im obviously a massive fan of the new frogs, but i also really love the axolotls and horses.
    hostile mobs tho i am a massive creeper fan because i love baiting them into my friends and blowing them up :^)

stripped oak logs r my fave blocko for building, especially for flooring. i tend to go for cottagey cozy vibes for my builds and its just perfect for that.

i also tend to build in forested areas. i usually play w biomes o plenty, but the vanilla forests are still really nice - especially if you find an area where multiple forests merge together into a plains or something!!

i like plushie tonu & making silly art ૮ ˶ᵔ ᴥ ᵔ˶ ა

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to honeycomb For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (07-03-2022),Cinnamoroll (07-03-2022),EnderTheory (07-03-2022)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Mobs
    Parrots

Hostile mob
    Drowned

Sounding block
    Glowstone (break)

Building block
    Dark oak

Biome
    Usually the grassy biome with a castle but I like to shake it up and build in the desert and make a desert oasis town

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata