Thanks
    Mentioned
    245 times
    Time Online
    27d 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Plushee Boree View Post
    I'm here, playing again this stuff, with an awesome Ditto Go Deck, so watching yoy @(you need an account to see links) :bigeyes:
    I've been improving my Dark and Psychic decks and now I'm building my Steel deck since I got Origin Forme Dialga V and V-Star

Hope you have tons of fun!

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi
    (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibba View Post
    I've been improving my Dark and Psychic decks and now I'm building my Steel deck since I got Origin Forme Dialga V and V-Star

Hope you have tons of fun!
    I am having fun!
    New meta is full of awesome decks! Want to try the Regi deck if i get doubles of all Regis!
    Lucky you getting both Dialgas! I managed to get a physical V-Star but still missing V and alt V!

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Da Plushee Boree For This Useful Post:

Kibba (08-01-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 8h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I have a bajillion codes for this from all my pack/box opening, I really need to get into it. I love the Pokemon TCG and I've played it IRL, somehow even despite seeing the codes it just never occurred to me to try out the online TCG lol. Gonna give it a shot today! Hope it's not too overwhelming to get into the meta. What's the payment model for the game? Do you pay for cards?

Pronouns
    She/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    23d 20h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Quote Originally Posted by yserus View Post
    I have a bajillion codes for this from all my pack/box opening, I really need to get into it. I love the Pokemon TCG and I've played it IRL, somehow even despite seeing the codes it just never occurred to me to try out the online TCG lol. Gonna give it a shot today! Hope it's not too overwhelming to get into the meta. What's the payment model for the game? Do you pay for cards?
    Unless they've changed things with the move to Pokémon TCG Live, the way to pay in to the system is to buy physical packs of cards and enter in the codes received from them. Alternatively, I know some online stores sell the code cards separately for only a few cents each, so it's much cheaper to get a collection rolling that way if you don't or can't buy the physical packs.

Thank you so much, (you need an account to see links)!
    RBY styled Vulpix Ryu bar made by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rokon For This Useful Post:

Diacetylmorphine (10-04-2022),Raposa (10-04-2022)

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    18d 23h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I played TCGO since the beta. I'm in a real life TCG league too, but I'm really shy so online is when I can truly do my best. Sadly, I got way too excited to play Live and accidentally migrated my account so I'm trapped inside this awful beta.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    245 times
    Time Online
    27d 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by yserus View Post
    It's really good, at first, I just played all the levels in game and played with the decks they gave you in the Themed deck versus

After opening a BUNCH of packs I ended up getting a ton of good cards and over the time able to build great decks.
    Now I level up the monthly awards pretty smooth

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi

Pronouns
    Male
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 9h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I don't know if this thread is still active but I'm glad to see there are a few people who play this aside from me! My main deck I use would probably be my Psychic deck loaded with Lunala and Tapu Lele cards, it can be OP with the ability to move energy cards practically at will but I've run into certain matches where I didn't have enough firepower outside of my psychic attacks. I have Ursaring and and Khanhaskan as my back ups in the deck.

Does anyone know how you play with friends on the app? Can you add other people and play remotely?

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Seems pokemon TCG Live will leave beta and be officially released on june 8th yall! TCG Online will shut down on june 5th

Source: Serebii

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Ive been playing TCG Live and despite all of the complaints, i do enjoy it. I dont like that trading is gone and the random glitches that still appear this far into the beta. The battle pass leaves something to be desired by the end of the pass. I literally stopped playing once i beat the battle pass this last time because there was zero incentive to keep playing until the new sets are released...

But its fun., I like the amount of free cards they give you from the very beginning when you download PTCG Live. Gardevoir is amazing. Lost box is everywhere. You dont feel like a complete newbie with no chance to compete like before in TCG Online because in Live you have enough to have competitive meta decks right from the beginning