Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Potential Plot Talk (from NT Editorial)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I don't feel like we've had a decent plot in a really long time, I don't even remember what the last one was? (do events count at all?) I normally get super excited for new plot, I just don't feel like it's been happening as much as I'd like it to. It's such a fun way to get involved on Neo and the community!

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    32d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    I mean they gave us 500 NC per account not that long ago just because we were big mad about NFTs so it's not like they aren't open to giving out larger NC value plus every dealer knows the first one is always free. That's how they get ya. But in all seriousness it's pretty solidly proved that if you give away a sample you're more likely to make more sales in the long run so fingers crossed they sample us some friggin UC brushes.
    seriously that would be fantastic and a great opportunity for all those who have never had an uc pet, or at least those who are still playing, let's be honest there are few newbies who stay on the site due to lack of activities, so tnt NEEDS a good plot and catch new people and good "gifts" (I couldn't bring my nephews to a place like this? I need to leave my legacy to them, and it seems that roblox is more interesting xD)

By the way, what happened to the NFTs? I hope they scrap the idea...

Oh ...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Polarchuck For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (07-06-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    I mean they gave us 500 NC per account not that long ago just because we were big mad about NFTs so it's not like they aren't open to giving out larger NC value plus every dealer knows the first one is always free. That's how they get ya. But in all seriousness it's pretty solidly proved that if you give away a sample you're more likely to make more sales in the long run so fingers crossed they sample us some friggin UC brushes.
    Thing is we haven't heard anything yet about NC UCs. So I'm not sure they're coming out this year but let's hope.

I do agree about the points in plots so many can have a better chance.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (07-06-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i remember the last time was +10 inventory slot?

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    I sadly dont think they will give away any type of free UC. That would hurt their market so bad. Especially with those with multiple accounts.
    They know they can make bank from it, and most of us will be willing to buy it lol

One thing we want to know is HOW they are going to treat these "Created" UCs.
    Back in the video they shared, they said that the new UCs wouldnt mess with the current value of the UCs we have now. But... I have a hard time believing them on that lol

It would be interesting if they did end up making the Brush part of the plot prizes...
    I dont think they will though

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-07-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattata View Post
    hey wait is play #87 the annexation of lutari island

there's no other island that ends with an i
    OMG this makes me think of the movie Little Giants with the big play at the end being the Annexation of Puerto Rico

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    23d 22h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    i dont even remember what the last plot we had on neo was, i think the last plot i participated in was the obelisk plot?
    fingers crossed for a new site event tho, we need one!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    16d 6h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I would absolutely love it if there is a battledome plot tie-in to the AC this year and the Thunder Sticks end up being the perfect weapon to use against a super-powerful boss villain or something like that. Would be a good justification for the sticks being so OP too - arming up the populace so to speak.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I sadly dont think they will give away any type of free UC. That would hurt their market so bad. Especially with those with multiple accounts.
    They know they can make bank from it, and most of us will be willing to buy it lol

One thing we want to know is HOW they are going to treat these "Created" UCs.
    Back in the video they shared, they said that the new UCs wouldnt mess with the current value of the UCs we have now. But... I have a hard time believing them on that lol

It would be interesting if they did end up making the Brush part of the plot prizes...
    I dont think they will though
    I at least would like for certain know how they will make the difference but we're still in shadow about it

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i wonder if this is the reason why WoDF went up to 150k crazily