Thread: [NINTENDO] June, 28 - Mini Nintendo Direct on the way! Partner Showcase's theories and conspiracies

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

[NINTENDO] June, 28 - Mini Nintendo Direct on the way! Partner Showcase's theories and conspiracies

Last saturday a new nintendo event has been announced and my body is ready for the news!

Don't miss the event tomorrow, June 28 at 6am PT / 9am ET / 2pm BST / 10am for ME! Wicked tongues say ̶w̶e̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶S̶i̶l̶k̶s̶o̶n̶g̶'̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ we're getting Persona's 3 to Royal Trilogy on Switch! And i can't be more exited for it!

Japanese and Spanish Trailers AHEAD since i haven't find them in english.

UPDATES!
    At 0:00 we get a new trailer of Sunbreak's aditions, a new Monster Hunter massive update we'll be getting free through the next year starting August. Sunbreak is comming soon, so don't miss the chance to enjoy this!

At 4:12 we're getting NieR: Automata ported to Switch! Cool adition! Looks nice! Finally only Switch users will be able to play this neat title!
    October 6, 2022!

At 5:34, Loreley and The Laser Eyes, coming to switch next year! Suspense thriller with lots of glowing red eyes around!

At 6:30, Classics run! Awesome Classics Run!
    Super Bomberman R 2 with new battle mode, Castle Mode, funny party game!.

At 7:00 Megaman Battle Network Legacy Collection! Whole set with 10 games same as previous collections we've been getting! Coming 2023

At 7:43 Awesome Pac-Man World Remake! Same game we played at PS1 but with lovely adds on. August 26!

8:18 New full white cute trailer with hand drawn animals, cute puzzle game staring a cute white fawn and cute black doggy, BLANC; coming as exclusive on Feb, 23!

9:21 A game i never originally played but i'm really liking the trailer! Art direction is GOLD! Return to Monkey Island, will be coming this year!

At 11:10 News about the next Rabbids + Mario game (yeah, Rabbids first!) we're getting a Mario Galaxy set-up! Rabbid Rosalina and bunny lumas all around! October, 20th! Tomorrow we'll get a Showcase !

At 14:00 Things start to get even more interesting, check it OUT!

14:10 Little Noah: Scion of Paradise; cute platformer with lots of items to craft since we're an Alchemist! Later Today Available!

14:32 Epic Game's Railgrade coming to Switch! Smooth tycoon full of trains and strategy, coming this fall!

15:17 RPG Time: The Leyend of Wright! Hand drawn adventure, it looks CUTE! just like the adventures most of us drawed while on school, i'm already loving this, coming August, 18

Sonic News At 15:56!
    Sonic Frontiers is coming to Switch, need to ask my brother what he thinks about this game, it's weird enough for me used to play cute 2D platform Sonic hahahah
    Available this Holiday!

At 17:08, Disney/Pixar news! Dreamlight Valley coming to Switch! Cute harvest life simulation game full of Disney and Pixar characters! Lots of customization, activities and fun gags; September, 6!

At 18:13 Live a Live will release on July 22! Already a demo available with 3 chapters on three different temporal lines! Everything can be transfered to full game later.

At 18:45 Doraemon STORY OF SEASONS? Traditional cute farming game now full of Doraemon characters! With local play and awesome art direction! Wait for it This Year!

At 19:22 Minecraft Legends, looking awesome and coming full adventuruous coming Next Year!

At 19:50! Dragon's Quest spin-off prequel with cute Erik and no-spoiler-girl hunting treasures!! Dragon Quest Treasures, coming to Switch on Dec, 9!

At 20:53 nice mash-up! Starring:
    Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes available NOW
    No man's Sky, October 7!
    A Plague Tale: Requiem - Cloud Version; October 18!
    Captain Velvet Meteor: The Jump+ Dimensions, July 28!

At 21:48, a beautiful surprise on this Mini; the game with the best ending ever... PORTAL Companion Collection (that means 1 + 2 )
    Available TODAY

At 22:25, Farming fighting games are a standard now. Come to Harvestella from Square Enix. Life simulation RPG, explore the fields, gather materials and resources, live through all seasons and beware Quietus, the death's season.
    Available Nov 4

AND LAST BUT NO LEAST OMG I'M FLIPPING
    ON 24:00 gonna Take your Hearts on October 21! Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5 Royal, that means, we'll be getting full last editions on Switch! First one released will be P5R on October 21, others too TBA, but still..

CAN'T BE HAPPIER!

Hope you enjoyed today's trailer! Miss the live events, but this is way better ! Watch it at your own pace!

See ya on the next trailer!
    Last edited by Da Plushee Boree; 06-28-2022 at 09:18 AM.

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

(you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Da Plushee Boree For This Useful Post:

Charmander (06-29-2022),Cinnamoroll (06-28-2022),Doggie (06-28-2022),dustyc (06-28-2022),Kibba (06-28-2022),♥ Shazi ♥ (06-28-2022),Teakwood (06-27-2022),Zapdos (06-29-2022)

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Updated with link!
    Posting updates! I'm already more excited for this trailer than the previous Nindies

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Okay, that Harvestella game looks BEAUTIFUL. ITS DEFINITELY a want for me!

Thanks for sharing this as I had no idea!

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    245 times
    Time Online
    27d 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Omg thanks for the update, I totally forgot about this direct today!

Pretty excited about the Sonic game!!! It's giving me Sonic Heroes x Breath of the Wild and I LOVE IT!

Also, I got Persona 5 during the pandemic in 2020 for my ps4 and haven't played it yet. x_x
    It's even in the plastic wrap lol

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kibba For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (07-18-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    5d 1h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    if only harvestella was multiplayer

still excited for its release. probably will get it on PC though instead of the switch

Gyaoo!
    Pronouns
    【she ⚡ her】
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    52d 6h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Sonic Frontiers actually looks pretty cool, look forward to seeking more info on it Thanks for sharing Boree!

Thank you Zenitsu and Greyfaerie for my siggy UBs respectively!
    Thank you Hollow for the vector art!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zapdos For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (07-18-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by testedwithme View Post
    if only harvestella was multiplayer

still excited for its release. probably will get it on PC though instead of the switch
    Maybe it’s just me, but I wouldn’t want a game like that to be multiplayer. Even people who play Stardew Valley multiplayer makes no sense to me. I’m just too picky with what I want to do and what things look like to share with someone else

That and I’m nof a huge fan of multiplayer games anyways unless it’s something like Mario Kart /shrug

But yeah, I feel like Harvestella would run nicer on PC…

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)