Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

heya

Hi! You can call me Glowstick. My account's been registered for a while but I haven't really used this site at all since I registered; I pretty much only created my account so I could look at things that were locked behind being logged in lol. But idk, my days have been pretty boring as of late (aside from the fact I'm moving houses soon) so maybe I'll use this forum slightly more. In any case I probably won't be doing anything involving money for now because I just straight up don't have the ability to at the moment, but maybe in the future I'll consider it. I'm kinda worried about getting caught by the devs of the game I'd wanna use this site for and having my account banned but hey, maybe I'll lighten up in the future [shrug]

But yeah! Hello!

(Sidenote, could someone tell me how to get rid of the big "Welcome to Clraik" thing at the top of my screen? It's helpful, but I don't really need it anymore after reading the links haha)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Hello! Welcome to cK! I joined when things were getting frustratingly difficult on Neo, took a break for a while, and decided to come back.

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by GL0WSTICKC0LLECTION View Post
    Hi! You can call me Glowstick. My account's been registered for a while but I haven't really used this site at all since I registered; I pretty much only created my account so I could look at things that were locked behind being logged in lol. But idk, my days have been pretty boring as of late (aside from the fact I'm moving houses soon) so maybe I'll use this forum slightly more. In any case I probably won't be doing anything involving money for now because I just straight up don't have the ability to at the moment, but maybe in the future I'll consider it. I'm kinda worried about getting caught by the devs of the game I'd wanna use this site for and having my account banned but hey, maybe I'll lighten up in the future [shrug]

But yeah! Hello!

(Sidenote, could someone tell me how to get rid of the big "Welcome to Clraik" thing at the top of my screen? It's helpful, but I don't really need it anymore after reading the links haha)
    Welcome to the community! Glad you decided to introduce yourself. What do you like to do online?

You definitely don't need to spend any money to be apart of the forum. And there are hundreds of legitimate players that frequent here all the time, contributing and are generally very active. It would be extremely silly if TNT banned someone just for having an account on a cheating website. That's not in their rules. With that said, please don't share any personal info or even your Neopets account(s) with anyone ... it's for the best.

Hope to see you around!
    Last edited by j03; 06-27-2022 at 06:45 PM.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    23d 22h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    hey there glowstick, welcome to ck! we have tons of topics that aren't related to cheating on neo, so i look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    421 times
    Time Online
    85d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hi Glow welcome to the forum!! While ck has some bots that's not all what the community is about. There are a diversity of topics to hang out and meet others, events to participate (like cooking, drawing, writing), anime and gaming threads!!

We have legit players and even ppl that doesn't play neopets anymore. This a place to chill out so don't be afraid, we are just normal ppl like you

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    64d 12h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey Glowstick, welcome to ck!
    Good luck with your moving!
    Hope to see you around the forums ^~^

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Hello, Glowstick! And nice to meet you.

Times are tough for everyone right now, with us seemingly headed for a recession. I hope you financial situation improves quickly (and that we all can avoid a recession)
    “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
    —Winnie the Pooh