Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So, I want to be closer to this community. <3 It’s nice to meet you all!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    249 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    I'm in love with your name, profile pic and Ryu's theme

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi
    (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kibba For This Useful Post:

Slowpoke (06-22-2022),Zenitsu (06-22-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    85d 9h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Hey @(you need an account to see links) thank you for the warm welcome I will most definitely make a point to come say hi!
    I've seen you around a lot, it's nice to finally say hey how are ya?

@(you need an account to see links) Hello, your little Gliss avatar is sooo cute!
    Aww man, I'm sorry to hear you were/still under the weather, I hope you're feeling a little bit better today. Seems like everyone I know (including me) has been a little under the weather too. *hugs*

Do you have a favorite Pokemon? And, I really want a cute signature too, I keep seeing all these amazing ones here in the forum but I can't come up with something myself that looks nice. I really love how cute yours looks, did you make it yourself? starts taking notes

@(you need an account to see links) That's fair, I'm so sorry for asking lmao
    I don't skate anymore either, but I do go to the skate park every once and awhile if I feel up to it. I like just being there sometimes I hope you can find a new username (if you choose to change it) that you feel fits more!

Oooh, okay, so I'm going to totally annoy you with a PM if that's okay. I want to know more about some of the comics you're talking about but don't wanna bug you with too many mentions. The Wicked and the Divine just off a search, though, definitely seems like something I want to immerse myself in soon.

Hey and thank you @(you need an account to see links) I am so appreciative! And happy af to be here!
    Recently I've been trying a different art style that's more like the 90s anime style, but I'm not a great artist or anything so I don't want to talk it up like it's something hahaha. I draw mostly on my iPad, I finally got one last year and have been putting it to use with my Neopets/anime addiction. Do you like to draw too?

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Hey, @(you need an account to see links) thank you for welcoming me, I appreciate it
    Totally feel that about trying to get your brother to join in, I would LOVE to play with my sisters nowadays. Like let me show you how different Neopets is now!!! Lmao. They like to hear about the "cheating" side of it, but that's pretty much the extent of how much they care about Neopets. I can't get them to play it anymore at all, shame on them For anime, I'm in the middle of Assassination Classroom, but I took a break because the Umbrella Academy came out on Netflix last night and yes, I'm that weirdo that has to binge everything right when it comes out. I need to catch up on Demon Slayer! I always forget to mention this one. Really enjoyed the first season and the movie that came out. Was Kaiji good, should I check it out?

Hii!! @(you need an account to see links) Awwww fucc, thank you for saying that! That made me smile very big!
    Yu Yu Hakusho, Samurai Champloo, and Attack on Titan are some of my all time favorites. For video games I will always be a sucker for the Witcher games, and League of Legends because of how long I played it. They are both games I can pick up at anytime and enjoy the hell out of! But I love WoW too, I can't not bring that one into the talk.
    I'd love to hear about your favorites, too c:

Hello, @(you need an account to see links) Thank you for the official welcome!! Woohoo I hope to see you around too, I'll make sure of it!

@(you need an account to see links)
    *swoons* You know just the way to my heart! Obsessed with my Ryu, and yours too!
    Thank you so much, <3
    I love your avatar as well, I haven't played KH in a minute but seeing it makes my heart melt a little bit. Fantastic games!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Slowpoke For This Useful Post:

EnderTheory (06-23-2022),Ferengi (06-22-2022),Kibba (06-22-2022),Tater (06-22-2022),TsUNaMy WaVe (06-23-2022),Zenitsu (06-22-2022)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shawn For This Useful Post:

Slowpoke (02-01-2024),Zenitsu (06-23-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 15h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)
    I always see the rainbow themes with lighter colors but yours with the darker base looks so damn cool.
    One of my all time favorites is Yu Yu Hakusho, and Samurai Champloo But I also really like Attack on Titan, Vinland Saga, Naruto, Kill La Kill, Future Diary.. there are so many good shows. And I am always on the lookout for new ones!
    What are some of your favorites if you feel like sharing?

steamed chocolate filled cake WOW that sounds so incredible. I haven't personally tried this at any convention, what the hell am I doing wrong? TAKE ME TO THE STEAMY CAKE!
    The rainbow wolves aren't a design of mine, I just fell in love in them when I saw them 💜

About the animes mm, you got me making memory haha. Let's see, I can't think about a favorite right now but I liked Bizarre Jojo Saga, EF Tale of Memorias and Melodies, Samurai X, ofc Attack on Titan!! , Utena the Revolutionary Girl... Ok I need to see new animes lol

About anime movies I loved wolf children Ame and Yumi ❤️

I happily will share the steamy cake with you

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    8d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Hey, EnderTheory thank you for welcoming me, I appreciate it
    Totally feel that about trying to get your brother to join in, I would LOVE to play with my sisters nowadays. Like let me show you how different Neopets is now!!! Lmao. They like to hear about the "cheating" side of it, but that's pretty much the extent of how much they care about Neopets. I can't get them to play it anymore at all, shame on them For anime, I'm in the middle of Assassination Classroom, but I took a break because the Umbrella Academy came out on Netflix last night and yes, I'm that weirdo that has to binge everything right when it comes out. I need to catch up on Demon Slayer! I always forget to mention this one. Really enjoyed the first season and the movie that came out. Was Kaiji good, should I check it out?
    Oh, I still need to finish Assassination Classroom!! I really like Koro-sensei. I think I left off somewhere in season 2. I've heard of the Umbrella Academy from my dad, is it good? I feel that with binging shows LOL if I get really hooked into something, I have to go through it all from start to finish in one sitting. Kaiji was really interesting! I love the unique animation style and the craftiness behind how characters gamble in the show the second season has a few flaws and draws stuff out for a little too long, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless.

Garfunkle the Ryu
    Thank you honeycomb for the wonderful Garf!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnderTheory For This Useful Post:

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 3h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

Welcome, officially! Glad you decided to introduce yourself. Everyone here is very welcoming.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

12. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Slowpoke (02-01-2024)