1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

Last New Item for ACNH

Saw this news today and it made me a little sad! I know many people aren't playing anymore but I still am. This is very likely the last new item available in the game since they have said there will be no more content updates and this got added in with the last large patch almost a year ago.

Tomate shirt! They did a really nice job with the picture! It is to celebrate a festival in Spain where they throw ripe tomatoes at each other!

You can buy it on the seasonal tab in the shopping until Aug. 31st.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Aero (08-22-2022),♥ Blissey ♥ (08-24-2022),Cat Purrson (08-22-2022),dustyc (08-22-2022),Excalibur (01-21-2023),Hall (08-26-2022),hearts (08-22-2022),Raposa (08-31-2022),Teakwood (08-22-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    189 times
    Time Online
    85d 5h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    I stopped playing a while back! Did enough content ever get added such that it felt more like New Leaf? Or would you say it's surpassed New Leaf? I kind of want to restart my town- or at least re-terraform the whole thing!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    52d 15h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I still occasionally play, but not as much as I used to. Once they slowed down with the updates, I stopped playing. I like games that constantly push out content. Maybe one day I'll pick it up again, but we will see. It's nice to see that this was added though. I'll definitely pop in and get it.

Thank you Hellraid <3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    I am really sad it lost its popularity. ;-; I feel like if they had added little micro purchases, it would have been so successful. We got burnt out on the same items and the same ideas. I don't really get the reasoning they decided to stop doing anymore updates because I feel like they could have made so much money? I wouldn't be back on Neopets, that's for certain lol.

But thank you so much for posting this!

- - - Updated - - -

I GOT THE PINK POP ON YOUR POST BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! $(you need an account to see links)S AROUND*

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

Alister (08-22-2022),DarkSkies (08-22-2022),dustyc (08-22-2022),Nattiee (08-22-2022),Teakwood (08-22-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    I havent made time to play in a while, but this is kinda sad - although I feel like I heard somewhere the last update they were releasing would be the last one ever for ANCH too.

Is there a new AC coming out? Is that why they're slowly ramping down the attention on ACNH?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    I stopped playing a while back! Did enough content ever get added such that it felt more like New Leaf? Or would you say it's surpassed New Leaf? I kind of want to restart my town- or at least re-terraform the whole thing!
    Hmm, yes and no. I would not say the variety of "sets" present in NH ever reached the level of New Leaf. Many of my favorite sets never got added (like Gracie's Sweet Series) and some got added only partially (like just a few items from the Sloppy Set).

You do have the ability to cook items and set them out as furniture, which is cute. They did add a large quantity of items with the last patch, many of which are cute and charming. Nothing structurally really changed, though. If you were missing like the dance club, for example, they never added it.

It's worth checking out either way! The new boat tours are fun, and ocean diving I've always enjoyed got added as well.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Aero (08-23-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    52d 15h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Honestly this. If they would have done smaller updates, more often, it would have been more popular IMO. I felt like they rushed to get everything added, and then once the main userbase (the ones who preordered, or ones who bought it relatively close to the release date) had the chance to play for literally months at a time, we got tired of the same thing. I redid my island four separate times, and it's always fun to restart. Maybe one day I'll restart again, but not anytime soon.

Thank you Hellraid <3

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,160 times
    Time Online
    555d 12h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    I definitely also slowed down a lot. The game definitely became the phenomenon that it was because of the timing with the lockdowns, so it's not surprising to me that gameplay as whole has slowed 2.5-ish years on.

I know for me something I just never really was able to make it past was designing exteriors. I really wish it had been possible to do that with the interface you can do with your house that's more top-down?
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    @(you need an account to see links) YUSSSS perfect I'm so glad you got it here!!! I would have paid for some microtransactions personally. I paid for the happy home expansion, even though I didn't care for the 3DS version and it is literally just that.

@(you need an account to see links) yes I wish they kept putting more updates frequently also. I think it is why a lot of people stopped playing.

@(you need an account to see links) The last time they said it was the last update (last November) it was indeed true. This is the absolute last item that got added with that patch, it's just coming out now because its the tomato festival now. I wish there was another coming out, but I doubt it until we get a new nintendo console

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-22-2022),Nattiee (08-22-2022),Teakwood (08-22-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    52d 15h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) YUSSSS perfect I'm so glad you got it here!!! I would have paid for some microtransactions personally. I paid for the happy home expansion, even though I didn't care for the 3DS version and it is literally just that.

@(you need an account to see links) yes I wish they kept putting more updates frequently also. I think it is why a lot of people stopped playing.

@(you need an account to see links) The last time they said it was the last update (last November) it was indeed true. This is the absolute last item that got added with that patch, it's just coming out now because its the tomato festival now. I wish there was another coming out, but I doubt it until we get a new nintendo console
    Honestly, this was the first AC game I had ever played, and I wasn't exactly sure I was going to love it. That didn't last long though because I think I have over 500 hours into the game at the moment? Might be wrong, but it's close. I'll go through phases every now and then.

Who knows, in the coming years, they might decide to make another one, and then everybody will be like. Oh remember ACNH?

Thank you Hellraid <3