Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Star Wars: Kenobi

Anybody else watching?

Just finished watching the last episode. Have to say, really, really enjoying it. The fact that Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen came back is amazing.

I’d love to see a cameo from Temuera Morrison as Captain Rex at some stage. I’ve also seen mention that a lot of the cast would be up for a 2nd season.

Fingers crossed!

I�ve been around...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Megiddo For This Useful Post:

Rachy Queen (06-16-2022)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    201d 21h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    5h 6m
    I didn't watch yet but I was reading about it and I really want to watch, I also have other series I would like to watch.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachy Queen View Post
    I didn't watch yet but I was reading about it and I really want to watch, I also have other series I would like to watch.
    It’s definitely worth the watch! Even if you’re not that much of a Star Wars fan I think it’s still got a fairly decent plot for non Star Wars fans.

Star Wars is one of my all time favourite franchises thought so unless they end up destroying some of the characters, which I doubt, I’ll pretty much eat anything up at this point lol

I�ve been around...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 3h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I've been watching it, I must say, the 4th episode was a little underwhelming for me, however, this week's 5th episode was amazing. I won't post any spoilers, but if you know, you know Cannot wait for next episode and I really do hope they continue it into another season as I feel there is still a lot of backstory to Obi-Wan that they can't possibly cram into the last episode next week.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I’m just glad they don’t shoot the whole series in Tatooine. That place had seen enough action in the franchise so far.

I’d love for them to explore other planets a bit more in depth in a series like this some time. Nar Shaddaa, Coruscant, Korriban, Manaan, Taris, Kashyyk. There’s so many more places they can go besides the usual.

I�ve been around...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Megiddo For This Useful Post:

Strat (06-18-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    688 times
    Time Online
    155d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    I'm currently on episode 4 right now and I think it is so well done. Are there more episodes after 5 or us that it? Cause I want more lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 3h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Megiddo View Post
    I’m just glad they don’t shoot the whole series in Tatooine. That place had seen enough action in the franchise so far.

I’d love for them to explore other planets a bit more in depth in a series like this some time. Nar Shaddaa, Coruscant, Korriban, Manaan, Taris, Kashyyk. There’s so many more places they can go besides the usual.
    OMG I would love to see more of Nar Shaddaa, Korriban (this one in particular) and Kashyyk (Wookies ftw). Korriban being the home world of the Sith and the Valley of the Dark Lords is so cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    I'm currently on episode 4 right now and I think it is so well done. Are there more episodes after 5 or us that it? Cause I want more lol
    You're in luck, two more episodes to go (A total of six episodes have been produced, really hoping for a second season *crosses fingers and toes*)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    OMG I would love to see more of Nar Shaddaa, Korriban (this one in particular) and Kashyyk (Wookies ftw). Korriban being the home world of the Sith and the Valley of the Dark Lords is so cool.

- - - Updated - - -

You're in luck, two more episodes to go (A total of six episodes have been produced, really hoping for a second season *crosses fingers and toes*)
    I think Korriban and the Valley of the Dark Lords would be a cool way to show what Palpatine has been doing the whole time besides just sitting back and making Vader and the inquisitors do all the dirty work.

They could easily show Palpatine researching some ancient Sith Holocrons and discovering the secret that enabled him to survive the 2nd Death Star and be reborn for Episode 9. Or even go one step further and hint towards a Star Forge type of thing like in KOTOR 1. But time it so that he doesn’t really have enough time between then and the battle of Endor to discover enough about it which is why it wasn’t used until Episode 9 when they had enough time to generate the Eternal Fleet.

I�ve been around...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Megiddo For This Useful Post:

Strat (06-30-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    245 times
    Time Online
    27d 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I need to watch the last episode.

I thought this show was gonna be boring but just with princes Leia I am LIVING with her sassiness and cuteness.

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi
    (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    81d 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 1m
    I haven't yet, but it's up there on my list of series to watch! Along with the The Mandalorian, Bridgerton Season 2, and Stranger Things Season 4. So many shows to catch up on! NOT ENOUGH TIME!! *runs around with arms flailing*

Special thanks to (you need an account to see links) for my adorable Ryu, and (you need an account to see links) for my galaxy pumpkin!