23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 7h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by mayonaise View Post
    Hi there! Like many, I'm a long-time lurker who pops up around every year for the Altador Cup. I played Neopets as a kid (still working on getting my original account back, RIP) all the way back to the first cup. I guess you could say I've been trying to recapture the magic that enamored me back then on the site, but it's been hard with so much of the site functionality broken But now I'm working on things I never even dreamed of when I was younger, like some of the avatar collections and customizing my pets!

As someone who is tech-adjacent, I find the work done on these scripts and programs here amazing! I'm very shy, especially in new communities, but going to try to get past that so I can muster up the courage if I have any questions.

Cheers!
    Mayo
    Welcome to the community! A pleasure to see you introduce yourself. The AC is definitely one of our busiest times here in the forums.

What interests you the most here at clraik? Have you looked into collecting some userbars to spice up your account and make it more personal? Might be something you'd enjoy... Cheers!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    708 times
    Time Online
    157d 2h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Welcome to cK Mayo! Don't worry about being shy, we have a super friendly and supportive community with lots of fun activities! The programs and scripts here are a bonus in improving your neopets quality of life however I also find this community puts the cherry on top! We have lots of fun events and other things to do solo on the forum as well like Userbar collecting as mentioned by J03 and even getting your own Ryugotchi! You can check them out in the Ryugotchi section of the forum See you around the forum!