Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 19h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m

TBC /WotLK Classic anyone?

Wanted to see if anyone played TBC (soon to be WotLK) Classic.

If so, which server are you from?
    Horde or Alliance? lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-10-2022),Cat Purrson (07-18-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    8d 9h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Played for the longest time. Whitemane - Horde. Unfort guild fell apart before t6 content came about, so I stepped away.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to oxylolyn For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-10-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 19h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Oh no, Im sorry!
    I know that feeling though.

Back when Cata came out, my guild feel apart and I went solo till the start of Legion. I left the game for a good while after that.
    I came back to TBC because it was a time of WoW that I loved the most! BUT the lving is so crazy lol Not sure how I had so many 70s back in the day.

Im on Atiesh as Horde though!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-10-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    453 times
    Time Online
    148d 17h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Patiently waiting for WoTLK as my husband doesn't want to play classic anymore/"it sucks"/will only play WoTLK bc it's his favourite. so. I'll be there. For the Horde! oh yah, area 52.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (07-18-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 19h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariealle View Post
    Patiently waiting for WoTLK as my husband doesn't want to play classic anymore/"it sucks"/will only play WoTLK bc it's his favourite. so. I'll be there. For the Horde! oh yah, area 52.

Im actually trying my best to hit 58 on my mage (then 70). She's only 45 atm, but my word does it take long. Im not 100% sure when WotLK will drop, but I should be able to do it? lol
    At this very moment, Im trying to farm Deviate Fish so I can cook them. I got lucky and found the recipe for only 30g on my server, so I've been selling stacks of 4 for 4-5g each.

Slowly but surely...I'll save up to 500g LOL

Ah! But I loved WotLK as well when it first came out! A lot of quality of life changes from what I remember. Im excited to play it again! Maybe even try and lv a Hunter or Pally so I can heal and tank

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (07-18-2022)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    101d 20h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m

I didn’t know you played WoW!! And you’re horde!! AND we’re on the same server?? Just when I thought I couldn’t love you anymore than I already do!!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    453 times
    Time Online
    148d 17h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Im actually trying my best to hit 58 on my mage (then 70). She's only 45 atm, but my word does it take long. Im not 100% sure when WotLK will drop, but I should be able to do it? lol
    At this very moment, Im trying to farm Deviate Fish so I can cook them. I got lucky and found the recipe for only 30g on my server, so I've been selling stacks of 4 for 4-5g each.

Slowly but surely...I'll save up to 500g LOL

Ah! But I loved WotLK as well when it first came out! A lot of quality of life changes from what I remember. Im excited to play it again! Maybe even try and lv a Hunter or Pally so I can heal and tank

sorry for the late reply. i'm not good with keeping up i see. i'm sure you could do it! well, I should be asking, have you progressed any further since then? tbh, I don't even think I have a level 70 on classic. do you main Mage? bc same lol (blood elf mainly).
    how much does the recipe generally go for? sounds like a steal if you got lucky. gold in classic is hard to come by. helps to port and make food for people though. love the tips lol. you'll get there!! i have some to spare if you are trying to reach a goal.
    just logged in after not being on in a while and realized i have a lvl 64 undead mage on Faerlina (sorry I was told otherwise due to bad memory), so super close to 70. just have to grind a bit lol.

was WotLK fun when it first came out? i'm really excited to get into it upon it's 2nd release. have you tanked or healed before? i've tried the latter and.. i got yelled at so vowed to never try again LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Purrson View Post
    I didn’t know you played WoW!! And you’re horde!! AND we’re on the same server?? Just when I thought I couldn’t love you anymore than I already do!!
    YEAH!!! I love you too.

I started playing right before BfA came out. Maybe a year before it's release. I knew so many people who played in the game's prime. Even some who would book off work to do raids. always got told, "you should play!" but never had time. when I got with my partner, he pretty much convinced me as he had another friend that played as well, so it wouldn't be boring with just two people (not that it is). It was hard to get into as I had other games I wanted to play during that time but, I did it. and then I got addicted..... he doesn't want to play any more because it's boring as he started to play during BC, so I get it, burnout. but I want mounts... y'know?? especially that violet spellwing... fully aware it's unobtainable but still wants.

anyway!! sorry for my spew lol. I hope we can play together!!!

oh! lil tidbit of info. my toon's name is always Ariealle, so, that is where my un came from lol!

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    101d 20h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m

sorry for the late reply. i'm not good with keeping up i see. i'm sure you could do it! well, I should be asking, have you progressed any further since then? tbh, I don't even think I have a level 70 on classic. do you main Mage? bc same lol (blood elf mainly).
    how much does the recipe generally go for? sounds like a steal if you got lucky. gold in classic is hard to come by. helps to port and make food for people though. love the tips lol. you'll get there!! i have some to spare if you are trying to reach a goal.
    just logged in after not being on in a while and realized i have a lvl 64 undead mage on Faerlina (sorry I was told otherwise due to bad memory), so super close to 70. just have to grind a bit lol.

was WotLK fun when it first came out? i'm really excited to get into it upon it's 2nd release. have you tanked or healed before? i've tried the latter and.. i got yelled at so vowed to never try again LOL.

YEAH!!! I love you too.

I started playing right before BfA came out. Maybe a year before it's release. I knew so many people who played in the game's prime. Even some who would book off work to do raids. always got told, "you should play!" but never had time. when I got with my partner, he pretty much convinced me as he had another friend that played as well, so it wouldn't be boring with just two people (not that it is). It was hard to get into as I had other games I wanted to play during that time but, I did it. and then I got addicted..... he doesn't want to play any more because it's boring as he started to play during BC, so I get it, burnout. but I want mounts... y'know?? especially that violet spellwing... fully aware it's unobtainable but still wants.

anyway!! sorry for my spew lol. I hope we can play together!!!

oh! lil tidbit of info. my toon's name is always Ariealle, so, that is where my un came from lol!
    Yaaas queen I got into it because my partner convinced me as well!! I also love mount farming! My most recent mount I got was Ashes of A’Lar which I’ve been grinding for probably a year now and I screamed when I got it. I’d die for violet spellwing I’m so so so sad it’s not obtainable anymore. Who do you main?? My main is a Vulpera Hunter but I play retail mostly. I’d love to add you!!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    453 times
    Time Online
    148d 17h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Purrson View Post
    Yaaas queen I got into it because my partner convinced me as well!! I also love mount farming! My most recent mount I got was Ashes of A’Lar which I’ve been grinding for probably a year now and I screamed when I got it. I’d die for violet spellwing I’m so so so sad it’s not obtainable anymore. Who do you main?? My main is a Vulpera Hunter but I play retail mostly. I’d love to add you!!
    OMG YOU GOT ASHES?! CONGRATS!!! fml I've been trying for that since I started!!! multiple toons every day, horde and alliance. at least 6-7 times a day (not recently but hecking HECK!!). some would be ready outside the door just waiting for me to log lol. I seriously think it retired when BfA started or ended? I'm pretty sure. so pissed lol. I main Blood Elf Mage. mostly retail as well! lemme msg you on disc and we can talk.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (07-18-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 19h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Oh! I ended up hitting 70 a bit ago and have already geared myself for ZA. So I'm excited for that!
    Grinded for my Netherdrake, Netherwing and made my Eng Helm/Mount lol

I originally started in TBC and left after Cata. I hated Cata...
    I played BFA and Shadowlands and I honestly hated both as well :x I don't plan to go back to Retail.

Can't wait for WotLK though!

"Special" mounts that I have are Glacial Tidestorm (Jaina's Mount), Mims Head, Ashes, Specrial Wind rider and Zhevra Mount!
    I have a lot more, but those ones are my favorite lol
    Sadly, I won't be using those anymore

Poo, it also seems you guys don't play Classic. Damn lol
    If so, I'd have been down to play on a new server. The one I'm in is super alliance heavy, so I was looking for a server where I could lv in again lol
    Last edited by Bulbasaur; 07-18-2022 at 04:09 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (07-18-2022)