25/0
    Mentioned
    453 times
    Time Online
    148d 17h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Oh! I ended up hitting 70 a bit ago and have already geared myself for ZA. So I'm excited for that!
    Grinded for my Netherdrake, Netherwing and made my Eng Helm/Mount lol

I originally started in TBC and left after Cata. I hated Cata...
    I played BFA and Shadowlands and I honestly hated both as well :x I don't plan to go back to Retail.

Can't wait for WotLK though!

"Special" mounts that I have are Glacial Tidestorm (Jaina's Mount), Mims Head, Ashes, Specrial Wind rider and Zhevra Mount!
    I have a lot more, but those ones are my favorite lol
    Sadly, I won't be using those anymore

Poo, it also seems you guys don't play Classic. Damn lol
    If so, I'd have been down to play on a new server. The one I'm in is super alliance heavy, so I was looking for a server where I could lv in again lol
    congrats on getting to 70! I can classic in a heartbeat! I have a low level mage (like 12 i think) so if you wanted to start again that'd be ok! which server were you looking to migrate too?
    which netherdrake and netherwing did you get? or is there only 1 at that time?

most I know dislike cata so you're not alone lol.
    unfortunately for me, since BfA was technically my first fresh expansion, it was pretty decent. i don't know better though. so i'm happy to re-live through classic.

looove the Glacial Tidestorm! i had to pay someone 40k to get it during the raid ;-; worth it though. tried so many times before and was very upset. fits nice with my toon. that wind rider is no longer available? a shame! it looks really nice.
    a lot of the serpents I enjoy. Yu'Lei, Heavenly Golden Cloud, Rajani, Ivory, and just unlocked today thanks to @(you need an account to see links)'s good luck, the Astral Cloud!! all in quick pick for whatever mood I'm in lol.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (07-18-2022),Cat Purrson (07-20-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 19h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariealle View Post
    congrats on getting to 70! I can classic in a heartbeat! I have a low level mage (like 12 i think) so if you wanted to start again that'd be ok! which server were you looking to migrate too?
    which netherdrake and netherwing did you get? or is there only 1 at that time?

most I know dislike cata so you're not alone lol.
    unfortunately for me, since BfA was technically my first fresh expansion, it was pretty decent. i don't know better though. so i'm happy to re-live through classic.

looove the Glacial Tidestorm! i had to pay someone 40k to get it during the raid ;-; worth it though. tried so many times before and was very upset. fits nice with my toon. that wind rider is no longer available? a shame! it looks really nice.
    a lot of the serpents I enjoy. Yu'Lei, Heavenly Golden Cloud, Rajani, Ivory, and just unlocked today thanks to @(you need an account to see links)'s good luck, the Astral Cloud!! all in quick pick for whatever mood I'm in lol.
    Oh, Im not sure to be honest! I was looking at any server that had at least some more Horde on it, as the one Im in is like 5:1. RIP
    Oh, which server were you and your S.O planning to play on? Maybe I can come join you guys there. I love my Mage now, but I wanted to try Pally for WotLK due to their healing/tanking being so much fun!
    And I got the Purple/Violet one! Tbh, Im not sure if we can get more than 1 Drake? I think we can, Im just not sure where lol

Just because I didnt like Cata/BFA/Shadowlands though, doesnt mean it cant be one that you love! We all enjoy our own thing and how we play. An example is that my FAVORITE expansion is Mist of Pandaria (MoP). I love the story, the characters, the zones!
    Oh how I miss it lol Its why when I played Retail, I always went and lved in the MoP zone lol

And actually, I had to do the same! I was tired of losing it so I just bought mine as well ): The Serpents are SO AMAZING! YES! I have some, but nothing crazy.
    Im sure we cant post our Battlenet, but if we catch each other in game one day, I'll share it with you all!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    453 times
    Time Online
    148d 17h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Oh, Im not sure to be honest! I was looking at any server that had at least some more Horde on it, as the one Im in is like 5:1. RIP
    Oh, which server were you and your S.O planning to play on? Maybe I can come join you guys there. I love my Mage now, but I wanted to try Pally for WotLK due to their healing/tanking being so much fun!
    And I got the Purple/Violet one! Tbh, Im not sure if we can get more than 1 Drake? I think we can, Im just not sure where lol

Just because I didnt like Cata/BFA/Shadowlands though, doesnt mean it cant be one that you love! We all enjoy our own thing and how we play. An example is that my FAVORITE expansion is Mist of Pandaria (MoP). I love the story, the characters, the zones!
    Oh how I miss it lol Its why when I played Retail, I always went and lved in the MoP zone lol

And actually, I had to do the same! I was tired of losing it so I just bought mine as well ): The Serpents are SO AMAZING! YES! I have some, but nothing crazy.
    Im sure we cant post our Battlenet, but if we catch each other in game one day, I'll share it with you all!
    We're in Faerlina! I just checked a server pop guide and it seems to be pretty outstanding in terms of horde to alliance (like almost none). Something like Arugal is a little more 2:1, horde heavy. does it matter if it's US E, W or oceanic? are you US or EU?
    Pally good for rez so much support on the choice. being squishy, lol, it helps.
    that make sense! thanks for letting me know.

oh for sure, I hear you! MoP was pretty good! lots of love to that one. was playing around there as well before BfA released, and since then hunting for mounts, have exalted with most factions. the zones are gorgeous and have a very good story line accompanied with it.

bahaha so you understand lool. hope it wasn't too expensive!!
    that sounds good to me! am at the ready for when the time comes.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 19h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariealle View Post
    We're in Faerlina! I just checked a server pop guide and it seems to be pretty outstanding in terms of horde to alliance (like almost none). Something like Arugal is a little more 2:1, horde heavy. does it matter if it's US E, W or oceanic? are you US or EU?
    Pally good for rez so much support on the choice. being squishy, lol, it helps.
    that make sense! thanks for letting me know.

oh for sure, I hear you! MoP was pretty good! lots of love to that one. was playing around there as well before BfA released, and since then hunting for mounts, have exalted with most factions. the zones are gorgeous and have a very good story line accompanied with it.

bahaha so you understand lool. hope it wasn't too expensive!!
    that sounds good to me! am at the ready for when the time comes.
    Holy crap! That server is CRAZY Horde heavy! That must be super nice to find groups and raids!
    Hm! I think I will start a character over there tonight! Im here in US and on the W, but Im totally okay with playing on an E side server. Especially when its that pop with Horde!

Oh, I use to be super into getting mounts and pets lol My favorite pet is the Spirit of Competition.

And yeah, sounds great! I'll prob finish my dailies on my mage and then jump over there to make a character.

Edit:
    WotLk has been out for a month so far!
    How has everyone been doing with it?

Raiding? Lving alts?
    Or maybe still on your way to 80?
    Last edited by Bulbasaur; 10-27-2022 at 04:38 PM.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 19h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Oh no, I thought I was editing my last post! I didn't mean to double post!