25/0
    Mentioned
    458 times
    Time Online
    149d 16h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Oh! I ended up hitting 70 a bit ago and have already geared myself for ZA. So I'm excited for that!
    Grinded for my Netherdrake, Netherwing and made my Eng Helm/Mount lol

I originally started in TBC and left after Cata. I hated Cata...
    I played BFA and Shadowlands and I honestly hated both as well :x I don't plan to go back to Retail.

Can't wait for WotLK though!

"Special" mounts that I have are Glacial Tidestorm (Jaina's Mount), Mims Head, Ashes, Specrial Wind rider and Zhevra Mount!
    I have a lot more, but those ones are my favorite lol
    Sadly, I won't be using those anymore

Poo, it also seems you guys don't play Classic. Damn lol
    If so, I'd have been down to play on a new server. The one I'm in is super alliance heavy, so I was looking for a server where I could lv in again lol
    congrats on getting to 70! I can classic in a heartbeat! I have a low level mage (like 12 i think) so if you wanted to start again that'd be ok! which server were you looking to migrate too?
    which netherdrake and netherwing did you get? or is there only 1 at that time?

most I know dislike cata so you're not alone lol.
    unfortunately for me, since BfA was technically my first fresh expansion, it was pretty decent. i don't know better though. so i'm happy to re-live through classic.

looove the Glacial Tidestorm! i had to pay someone 40k to get it during the raid ;-; worth it though. tried so many times before and was very upset. fits nice with my toon. that wind rider is no longer available? a shame! it looks really nice.
    a lot of the serpents I enjoy. Yu'Lei, Heavenly Golden Cloud, Rajani, Ivory, and just unlocked today thanks to @(you need an account to see links)'s good luck, the Astral Cloud!! all in quick pick for whatever mood I'm in lol.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (07-18-2022),Cat Purrson (07-20-2022)