42/0
    Mentioned
    436 times
    Time Online
    251d 18h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    i tried this too and did get in that way and could link my account but then it froze up again not allowing me to do anything and my level was still at 1 instead of like somewhere in the mid tens
    It took like 15 minutes for my actual level (Level 7) and buildings to show up, but yeah the freaking app keeps either freezing or being super slow. I don't remember it being like that. I will keep trying!!!
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    I had to complete the current quest I was on (something about cloth squares) in order to even get the AC event quest prompt, at which point - once I built the festival plaza - that button became active.

I HATE THIS GAME lol, and I have since its inception. It's so hard to look at, complete - so many questions marks and exclamation points bouncing, with no quest hints... ugh. It also annoys me that it's not an idle gatherer - I can't queue up a bunch of gathers and then come back to collect 18 apples, or whatever.

For quests, I have to use JN's guide all the time.

(you need an account to see links)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (06-09-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenitsu View Post
    It took like 15 minutes for my actual level (Level 7) and buildings to show up, but yeah the freaking app keeps either freezing or being super slow. I don't remember it being like that. I will keep trying!!!
    you have more patience than me

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (06-09-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 20h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Welp time to play the game I was ignoring. I hate when neopets does this. :/

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hall For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-10-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Thanks for the reminder, totally forgot I had this installed

Userbars above are examples of my work, requests are open <3

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerchy For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-10-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    10d 7h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I'm joining the rest of you in trying for the stamp!

Let's hope I have some decent luck with the app staying stable on my phone.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to morecoffeepls For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (06-09-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I wanted to mention it only took me roughly 1 and a half to 2 hours to get from the very beginning of the game to lv 5 and complete the quest to build the plaza! The plaza takes 60 minutes to finish making or 30 neggs so I'm opting to wait. That was all at once no taking breaks or anything. It really isn't hard either. They give you offers for items just ignore it. You can complete everything without spending any money and just gathering resources! c:
    Last edited by Dita; 06-09-2022 at 05:37 PM.

Rista 11 17 2020
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    ♥ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin ♥

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dita For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-10-2022),morecoffeepls (06-09-2022),Zapdos (06-09-2022),Zenitsu (06-09-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Thanks for the heads up!

On a real note, this game is so ugly lmao..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mawb For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (06-10-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    9d 4h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    So I'm experiencing quite the glitch with mine. I played this when it first came out long ago, was frozen, so I deleted anything and everything neo related. I was unfrozen about a year later, and still never played or anything. Well with the news on this stamp, I've redownloaded the game, re-linked my account and I can see all the progress I had prior however Lania is nowhere to be found for any quests, and my game keeps freezing everytime I "discover" the cybunny. Completely locks up and shuts down.

It originally shows me as level one, and as soon as I discover the cybunny it puts my account at level 7 and locks up. The real crappy part about it is when it locks up, and I try to re-open the game, it gets stuck on 100% loading and never loads back into the game, and I have to clear cache/data of the app for it to run again.

The only thing I can think of to stop this from happening may be running bluestacks with my PC's CPU power to get the game to load everything that its stuck on. Anybody else ran into anything similar?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to oxylolyn For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (06-09-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    436 times
    Time Online
    251d 18h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m
    Quote Originally Posted by oxylolyn View Post
    So I'm experiencing quite the glitch with mine. I played this when it first came out long ago, was frozen, so I deleted anything and everything neo related. I was unfrozen about a year later, and still never played or anything. Well with the news on this stamp, I've redownloaded the game, re-linked my account and I can see all the progress I had prior however Lania is nowhere to be found for any quests, and my game keeps freezing everytime I "discover" the cybunny. Completely locks up and shuts down.

It originally shows me as level one, and as soon as I discover the cybunny it puts my account at level 7 and locks up. The real crappy part about it is when it locks up, and I try to re-open the game, it gets stuck on 100% loading and never loads back into the game, and I have to clear cache/data of the app for it to run again.

The only thing I can think of to stop this from happening may be running bluestacks with my PC's CPU power to get the game to load everything that its stuck on. Anybody else ran into anything similar?
    Dude! This is literally what keeps happening to me. I think those quests kind of keep overwriting themselves and causing this problem. Like, you have the current Laina quest from the tutorial, but you also get your "old" one as well. You end up having invisible questgivers, you can't interact with any of them, meaning no progression. Those arrows keep pointing to those places as well. Ugh..

So anybody who hadn't played this yet lucked out. Y'all better be happy for me! *sad noises*
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦